Player
    Character
    Kei Sakuma
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimace View Post
    I do hope we hear something on transfers soon. Originally, announcements were supposed to come mid-September. Here's October and I haven't seen anything.
    How-I can't even...

Do people read? They said, EARLY Octoer, which could be any date (Which could be anywhere between the 1-10).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sentinel Guardian
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaNovus View Post
    Demands won't get you anywhere.

Apparently it did :P
    (5)

3. 10-02-2013 05:00 AM

Player
    Character
    Trihugger Tiggz
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTrinity06 View Post
    Why do you care is some come on the new player servers?
    They ruin the economy? Honestly, this wasn't obvious..? If you've got friends, then they can transfer to you. There is absolutely no reason 1.0 players should be allowed off their legacy shards just over a month post launch as it cheapens the work of those who started from scratch and couldn't find a high level character already in existence to simplify their grind/gear creation/etc. like on Legacy.

Unfortunately it looks like this is falling on deaf ears though as someone who can read Jap seems to have said all that's going to happen is a Gil cap. Bad decision.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Magis Luagis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Trihuuger View Post
    They ruin the economy? Honestly, this wasn't obvious..? If you've got friends, then they can transfer to you. There is absolutely no reason 1.0 players should be allowed off their legacy shards just over a month post launch as it cheapens the work of those who started from scratch and couldn't find a high level character already in existence to simplify their grind/gear creation/etc. like on Legacy.

Unfortunately it looks like this is falling on deaf ears though as someone who can read Jap seems to have said all that's going to happen is a Gil cap. Bad decision.
    If there is a gil cap, how will they ruin the economy? A minimal amount of gil is introduced.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ophelia Coot
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Genjisamurai View Post
    I cant do that. Too many hours went into my char.

No, you can do that. You're just lazy
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kosmos Cosmos
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmoria View Post
    Hello everyone,

Yoshi-P made a post about the upcoming World transfer service a few hours ago. The translation will be available soon but we can already tell you that upon the launch of this service, the first 5 days will be free.

The World transfer service will start in the first half of this month.
    thank you, going to start packing my stuff up and sell all the juck i have now lol
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zehel Sterben
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafarion View Post
    More like next september. That's if they get their shiz together.
    You apparently did not read the entirety of this thread. There were transfers announced for the beginning of October with first 5 days free.
    (0)
    Last edited by NeoZehel; 10-02-2013 at 05:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zehel Sterben
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AnkoYaoi View Post
    How-I can't even...

Do people read? They said, EARLY Octoer, which could be any date (Which could be anywhere between the 1-10).
    I doubt that many of the complainers read anything but what they want see. I'm sure you noticed the players who decided to keep reposting tranfers demands because they hadn't read up on it or even reply to/read previous posts about it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vic Velarius
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Trihuuger View Post
    They ruin the economy? Honestly, this wasn't obvious..? If you've got friends, then they can transfer to you. There is absolutely no reason 1.0 players should be allowed off their legacy shards just over a month post launch...
    This is funny coming from a player on a Legacy server with a lvl 50 Arcanist.
    Not all Legacy 1.0 players are lvl 50 everything with 50 million gil. I played 1.0 for the first 3-4 months after release and got my MRD to lvl 23 and a few other odd classes to mid teens. Right now my highest lvl is MRD 34 and all others are below 20 (many still at 0), and I have ~20k gil. Right now there are tons of 1.0 players like me who are stuck on Legacy servers with a bunch of elites who formed FCs long ago, lvl 50 everywhere you look and no one talks to you because you're not lvl 50, and it sucks. I'd rather jump to a regular server where there are more players in my lvl range still and are still sociable to people under 50.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Tanaya Makers
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Will there be any type of restrictions to transferring to another server? Such as based on population?
    (0)

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast