Player
    Character
    Selemar Lymosari
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia View Post
    It isn't so much about leveling. The 40 and 45 class quests want HQ items. I had to make 20 pair of Woolen tights to get the HQ pair the class quest asked for. That's 40 yarn, 20 cloth or 60 fleece to make. Triple that for the 45, add in feathers, hides and Ingots. Yes I can do it. I will be forced to gouge my fellow players on the market board to accomplish it though. I don't want to do that.
    It may make you feel bad on the inside, but you can always tip a few k to a level 50 weaver with max gear, and have them just hq your turn-in items quick. I've done a few sets for people who asked nicely.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ksenia Solo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Selemar View Post
    It may make you feel bad on the inside, but you can always tip a few k to a level 50 weaver with max gear, and have them just hq your turn-in items quick. I've done a few sets for people who asked nicely.
    As I pointed out, I'm in better shape than most. I came in to ARR with over 240 Undyed Woolen cloth. I got my needle and have HQ'ed my Swallowtail since I posted on this thread. Truth be told, using fake throttles like fleece drops is hiding bigger issues with ARR crafting. I hope it's because they are just trying to buy time.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Syndell Jigoku
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    has anyone tried the sheep in East Than (NE of Highbridge)? most mobs of the same model share loot tables (this isn't 100% true for all mobs)

Edit: Recently saw a thread saying that the Libra says only Coerthas, that is absurd
    (0)
    Last edited by SyndellJigokusakebigoe; 09-21-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    SE either needs to increase spawn locations or give us a new DoL that allows us to harvest from dead animals. Or...not require BS HQ crap for quests.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    R'tanyhi Dhato
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Stick some more spawn points just west of Dragonhead (around where the Roc of Ages FATE occurs). If I recall, there is literally nothing that spawns there atm.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hermennes Cletrindale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 15
    It isn't so much about leveling. The 40 and 45 class quests want HQ items. I had to make 20 pair of Woolen tights to get the HQ pair the class quest asked for. That's 40 yarn, 20 cloth or 60 fleece to make. Triple that for the 45, add in feathers, hides and Ingots. Yes I can do it. I will be forced to gouge my fellow players on the market board to accomplish it though. I don't want to do that.
    You could have saved a lot of money by buying HQ materials and making the HQ woolen tights in one go.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Obsidian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I'm in better shape than most. I levequest leveled Weaver in 1.00 and fleece as well as the yarns and cloth were rewards so I have 200+...
    I had a similar situation, hardcore leveling WVR in 1.0 and I started off in ARR with crazy amount of mats, including fleece. Doing tons of leaves to level up got me even more fleece.
    but then my last couple levels, everything is requiring Fleece now. Leves, class quests, and even friends keep requesting clothes being made for them, all of which need some kind of "wool-something" ;_;

So my hard earned supply of Fleece vanished fairly quick lol. And I agree with everyone else, replenishing Fleece is either too expensive or too difficult with so few high level sheep around
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Julianne Dragonhope
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Part of me is now looking forward to when I get to this point. I'm a cross-crafter and have been leveling all my crafts up somewhat around the same time. After level 15 in most, I haven't had too much trouble making HQ equipment. I do try to make most of the base materials myself if I can though.

Also there's about 10-12 spawn locations of Karakul in Coerthas that I noticed. But I agree there needs to be an alternative. Too bad those monsters called "Golden Fleece" don't also drop fleece. So many of those around.
    (0)
    I'm a crafter Jim, not a Warrior! I don't want to fight as a Warrior just to be able to craft!

Player
    Character
    Ceres Catnip
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Im kind of surprised this hasnt got any attention along with Diremite. While Diremite has an alternative in form of Quarrymill leve Fleece doesnt. Ive been stuck @ 41 for quite while i just dont got the patience to fight over 5 karkuls with bajillion of people.

On my server theres about handful of 50s that are almost as if they were taking shifts in camping either of the spots so getting fleece becomes tedious at best.
    It kind of seems that nobody is looking into DOH/DOL forums
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ardor Seehof
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Im not surprised at all.... we play an MASSIV MULTIPLAYER game. and ppl are asking for more solo stuff... omg. my guild and i made it very very easy :P make an group whit friends and go farming. the other will have no chance solo aganst 4 or more ppl in group. we farmt one spot whit 4 ppl about 2h one day. Thay gave me there fleece. i got all i need for long now :P over 200 normal fleece and 50HQ+. the other campers got allmost nothing in that time. we " tag " 90% of the mobs for us. so fleece for us.
    its so easy. and if you have to buy stuff from market, thats your "fault" most stuff i got from friends i trade with. i give you that you give me that :P but its hard to play with others or talk to them in an multiplayer game ^^..

I want LESS mobs! so we MUST make groups! or Harder mobs you cant kill solo

Edit: btw there are 3 or 4. or even more i dont know off spots..............
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast