Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Leo Vanhalen
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I couldnt give a damn about the roadmap. Alpha, Beta, Delta <Can I have it>?.
    (2)

Character
    Ryo Ruruzigo
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    people just need to calm down and wait when the game is rdy they gonna tell us in advance right now play anything u want, i want a complete game that is gonna bit all other MMO game out there, like yoshi said he not going to realse the game until he feel is the best and gonna bit all the competition in the world, so just relax and take time to enjoy life, or enjoy other games that you never finish lmao soon or later the game is gonna be out and im pretty sure in gonna be rdy almost by summer
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shady Grove
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Road maps help or a few years from now after getting caught up in Guild Wars 3 we will find ourselves musing "I remember A Realm Reborn...wonder if they ever finished that game? If I remember...it was kinda cool"
    (0)
    http://

Player
    Character
    Astral Moonlight
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    "I remember A Realm Reborn...wonder if they ever finished that game?
    If they rush the game, then there won't even be a game to remember even. 1.0 was like that... lets not follow that route again shall we?
    (2)
    Want to know about Ishgard and See their High Houses?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nsion-name-%29

Character
    Ryo Ruruzigo
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticks View Post
    Road maps help or a few years from now after getting caught up in Guild Wars 3 we will find ourselves musing "I remember A Realm Reborn...wonder if they ever finished that game? If I remember...it was kinda cool"
    guild wars 3? hahahahha i dont think SE gonna make the game to wait for really long road maps not need it right now they said beta gonna be in end of jan so by that time im sooo sure that they gonna tell more infomation of when is coming out
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Yoshida said that we will have an updated road map and I expect that he will be true to his word as he has been in the past. I do not expect specific dates but general time frames for the development of the game. I am sure that they have a good idea as to how the game is progressing and can project outward. A general time frame is sufficient for me as long as they keep us apprised of any major setbacks. No matter what they do people will complain about something. It's just the nature of the forums. At least this will give them something specific to complain about. And we can either ignore them or troll them as we normally do.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rydia Misty
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    I really don't care about Alpha/Beta timeline. I really want to see when/what coming in the next patches after launch.
    lol, talk about impatient, game isn't even out yet, yet you want patch notes for AFTER launch?

I would like if they don't put up a road map, because if they do, they might fall behind for whatever reasons. Then we will have people moaning and groaning about that...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Yummie View Post
    lol, talk about impatient, game isn't even out yet, yet you want patch notes for AFTER launch?

I would like if they don't put up a road map, because if they do, they might fall behind for whatever reasons. Then we will have people moaning and groaning about that...
    If Yoshida-san has proven to us 1 thing it is the fact that he is firmly dedicated to releasing a product that will be the best it can be. Therefore I suspect that the game might be delayed 1-2 months beyond its current projected launch. This is more then acceptable to me if it gets it right. I, like most people, just want some idea as to how they currently foresee the game progressing to release. An updated general road map will do this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rydia Misty
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
    I, like most people, just want some idea as to how they currently foresee the game progressing to release. An updated general road map will do this.
    I'm not clear on what you're expecting, are the alpha videos and dev postings not enough? I just fail to understand the benefit of making a roadmap if it isn't going to be followed 100%, then when this happens people will cry. I for one am happy with the alpha videos, live letters and dev postings.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rosetta Rouge
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    I'd love to see a road map just to see what they have planned for us to come. Don't need dates or time frames, just a ordered list of work in the works and to come. Even if they do give dates, they are always subject to change if problems arise. Last road map was a month behind near the end. Just to get a general idea of when we can expect to be roaming Ezorea again. But either way, road map or no, I'll still be hoping for a great release.
    (0)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast