Page 43 of 185 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nell Aveira
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 80
    I don't have fun with the endgame here. I come away frustrated due to AoEs being overly difficult to dodge because of asinine limitations. 300ms. By design. I'm still unable to believe that nonsense made it to launch. That's just pathetic, SE! On another note.. take a hint from the flop that was neverwinter. Every boss fight there was a single mechanic that burnt people out (more adds) and here 'Dice roll against the red spot and hope you're lucky' seems to be the every fight mechanic. Nice for bards who never have to stop to DPS or other classes that DPS on the go but did you consider the hell us black mages have to endure in your rediculous AoE heavy fights constant movement fights? With 300ms? We can't compete.
    (13)

2. 09-21-2013 09:51 AM

Player
    Character
    Nell Aveira
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaky View Post
    are you playing same game version as us?
    use sprint on a class that need TP to attack? wtf?
    and can you please tell me how to use the mov speed song while having enmity?
    just read the threads.. this is about the lag.. the server got 0.3 sec lag minimun, without talking about the 0.5 internal lag that it got.
    if you get out of the red zone, then you shouldn't get hit.
    Don't bother. SE's White Knights won't listen to any voices but their's and SE's. Game is broken and anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves and hurting the game's future just like they did with 1.0. We can blame them when the craphouse goes up in flames.
    (9)
    Last edited by Nexxa; 09-21-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxa View Post
    I don't have fun with the endgame here. I come away frustrated due to AoEs being overly difficult to dodge because of asinine limitations. 300ms. By design. I'm still unable to believe that nonsense made it to launch. That's just pathetic, SE! On another note.. take a hint from the flop that was neverwinter. Every boss fight there was a single mechanic that burnt people out (more adds) and here 'Dice roll against the red spot and hope you're lucky' seems to be the every fight mechanic. Nice for bards who never have to stop to DPS or other classes that DPS on the go but did you consider the hell us black mages have to endure in your rediculous AoE heavy fights constant movement fights? With 300ms? We can't compete.
    Sadly, I have to agree with this. The current situation with AoE is ridiculous. What I find myself often doing is praying that I don't get hit by AoE even though I'm definitely out of the area in a timely fashion already. This is so frustrating
    (13)
    Last edited by Recycler; 09-21-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Misaky Darkwalker
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    From what i see in this game theres 2 problems:
    - First: the current bosses are dam easy if theres no delay
    - Second: the delay in this game is insane..
    Try playing next to a friend, you jump and your character will only jump in your friends screen 1 second later..

I played Raiderz for a long time, and those bosses were hard, you had to know there patterns and always dodge at the nick of time.. but, if you DID dodge in your screen then you also dodged in the server. The game had no lag and was a f2p game.
    So i kinda cant understand why a p2p game needs to have 1 sec delay on every action when theres f2p games like raiderz and aion that got 0 delay.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Jesse Branford
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    So i kinda cant understand why a p2p game needs to have 1 sec delay on every action when theres f2p games like raiderz and aion that got 0 delay.
    What you say is so true. The delay in this game is astonishing.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Krell Ynjynor
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    So i kinda cant understand why a p2p game needs to have 1 sec delay on every action
    nobody would intentionaly design this into a product, but what they did was copy/paste 1.0 server code base and then tacked on a few extras

the way i see it, there are two possibilities:

yoshida to server lead: the 1.0 servers are crap handle it
    server lead to yoshida: yeah we got this no problem
    server lead to server team: ok copy paste 1.0 and we can spend the rest of our time on facebook or something, oh and lets not simlate thousands of clients either thats what launch is for

or

yoshida to server team: crap were way behind just use what you can from 1.0 we will fix it later if anyone notices
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Rain Uchiha
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Livi View Post
    Please stop asking for an easier game.
    Another troll who cannot read. Another fale elitist spoiling the forum and not reading anything before positing (you are a drama queen)
    Funny how many people stuck out of the aoe and notice it's out of sync. Yet 3 or 4 jerks comes and "oooh i like it this way even if it's broken it's fine by me". When you are affected by a disease you go ask a doctor for medication. You don't stick with it.
    Again this post and every post treating the same topic is asking for the animation to be sync with the cast bar! This post and every post about that precise topic asking to SE to refresh the position better than 0.3 sec and to not let those who were casting within the aoe, wipe because the server consider them still casting inside the aoe whenever you are out and the spell interrupted! We aren't requesting a NERF neither to make it EASY. We are asking for a better coding!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Yukihko Kuroshima
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyy1337 View Post
    Upgrading ur dl/up wont change anything as u wont get better ping with more dl/up... only fibre or better routing can get u better ping unless u had like 516kb upload and 1mbit dl then u cud prob see an improvement in ping.

There is another way but thats most unlikely and that is when u upgraded they placed u somewhere else which had better routing... but like i said its very unlikely.
    Thats not true, because some ISP try to cheat on their customers and limit the connection. It makes perfect sence if he paid for a better package he noticed better preformance...

Quote Originally Posted by Aethingie View Post
    Hi all,

As posted elsewhere before, we are investigating issues that might be caused by ISPs classifying FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn as P2P software.

To give us a clearer view on how widespread this issue is, it would be much appreciated if everyone who experienced such issues could post the following information as a reply to this thread:
    - Name of ISP
    - Country of Residence
    - When does the problem occur (always, only during specific times?)
    - Reference number from your ISP, if you raised this matter with them
    Again, my apologies for the trouble this is causing and thank you for your cooperation!
    - Aethingie
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackoutz View Post
    Naja ich hab einfach gemerkt, dass man mit Mut und Freundlichkeit viel weiter kommt und den Menschen eine Freude macht :3
    Weißt du, wenn wir alle an einem Strang hier im Forum ziehen, dann kommen wir einfach so viel weiter und stärken die gesammte Community <3

Player
    Character
    Spyrit Moon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Casters without instant abilities are having the most problems with this fight, the same problem is happening in normal mode too. Can people survive the aoe damage in HM? In normal the positonal refresh problem exists too, meaning if you're in the middle of a cast and the aoe hits, you interupt and run however, the server still thinks your in the same spot. So no matter where you are your going to take damage. Due to toxic behavior of other players I spent the whole day getting berated and humiliated. Then I decided to stop trying to avoid the damage, if the knockback aoe happens I run to the center, to avoid being knocked off, the aoe, I try and get to the outside, but I take damage no matter where I am. I just heal through, when I played though the damage it was that point I had a successful fight. If you can't survive the aoe in HM, another suggestion I found worked to was to spam your spells as your running, so the server will refresh your position.

Or you could level up a class with nothing but instant abilities, and run the fight. I remember there were lag issues in FFXI, with claiming mobs, maybe the answer lies with extending the cast time on abilities to compensate for lag and server issues, until a proper fix can be made, I do know a few people have told me they quit being a white mage due to the titan fight. Since the issues is occuring with all modes of the fight, and doesn't exist in the other primal fights, the problem lies with the instance server.
    (5)
    Last edited by Spyrit; 09-21-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Player
    Character
    Nell Aveira
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 80
    43 pages (and growing) and still not a single word from SE. Calling this situation 'sad' is something of an understatement.
    (9)

Page 43 of 185 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast