Player
    Character
    Tsubaki Nakatsu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Basically here is the /thread

- FFXIV needs to keep having instanced content like Cutter's Cry and Aurum Vale. (preferably with more challenging things than 5 chest speed runs)

- FFXIV needs to keep having BCNM/KSNM like Ifrit and Moogle. (preferably more variety though)

- FFXIV needs about 500 more minor NMs like Leaping Lizzy and Golden Bat. (preferably WITH GOOD FKING DROPS THAT MEAN SOMETHING)

- FFXIV needs to have world HNM on a reasonable spawn timer. No not Uraeus or Buffalo. Those are sh*t. FFXIV needs REAL HNM like the Tiamats and the Dark Ixions and the Sand Worms and the Capricious Cassies (preferably the spawn conditions can be time/weather/place holder/ect based to rule out vokebots and claim wars)

- FFXIV needs to have large scale PvE content comparable to Vanilla WoW, Rift, Guild Wars 2, Tera ECT. (preferably something the entire server community can participate in - AND MAKE IT SCALEABLE)

FFXIV needs ALL of these things. ALL of them. Not one or the other. The content in the game needs to cater to all walks of MMO player. If SE can achieve this for 2.0 then I believe we have an AMAZING game on our hands.

/thread
    (26)
    Last edited by Richard_BG; 03-29-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: random typos and such
    www.bluegarter.guildwork.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydin View Post
    Look at you... Just when I thought I liked Carraway more (and Fusional A LOT LESS)... Richard... you're my new favorite

Player
    Character
    Nyris Reach
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Coglin View Post
    You mean like a very low chance that if you were at say, a coblyn camp, a named coblyn would have a chance to pop at random?
    I assume you intend it to be somewhat higher level then the general mobs at the camp, and perhaps drop some sort of rares?

If thats the case, I am indeed interested in this idea.
    Yes... that.... Is this the wrong thread for that?
    There are some named open worlds mobs added for some job quests but they are always there
    I don't know how hard it would be to add MOBs like the coblyn you mentioned.. but I would love it....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    The Patriarch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_BG View Post

- FFXIV needs to keep having instanced content like Cutter's Cry and Aurum Vale. (preferably with more challenging things than 5 chest speed runs)

- FFXIV needs to keep having BCNM/KSNM like Ifrit and Moogle. (preferably more variety though)

- FFXIV needs about 500 more minor NMs like Leaping Lizzy and Golden Bat. (preferably WITH GOOD FKING DROPS THAT MEAN SOMETHING)

- FFXIV needs to have world HNM on a reasonable spawn timer. No not Uraeus or Buffalo. Those are sh*t. FFXIV needs REAL HNM like the Tiamats and the Dark Ixions and the Sand Worms and the Capricious Cassies (preferably the spawn conditions can be time/weather/place holder/ect based to rule out vokebots and claim wars)

- FFXIV needs to have large scale PvE content comparable to Vanilla WoW, Rift, Guild Wars 2, Tera ECT. (preferably something the entire server community can participate in - AND MAKE IT SCALEABLE)

FFXIV needs ALL of these things. ALL of them. Not one or the other. The content in the game needs to cater to all walks of MMO player. If SE can achiueve this for 2.0 then I believe we have an AMAZING game on our hands.

/thread
    Sir, Thank You.

I am going to include this in my first post.

Minus the /thread, of course.

I appreciate your ideas, and they are spot on. But im sure there are more areas, however miniscule, that we can still touch upon (placeholder spawn, unique pops, etc)

Again, tyvm. Very well put together post.

Yes... that.... Is this the wrong thread for that?
    There are some named open worlds mobs added for some job quests but they are always there
    I don't know how hard it would be to add MOBs like the coblyn you mentioned.. but I would love it....
    THis is indeed the right thread!

I like the idea, say for the Sphene Doblyn camp, a various lottery spawn after x amount of COblyns are killed a Unique Coblyn will spawn, with rare NM drops.
    (1)
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; 03-29-2012 at 10:36 AM.
    Bring Quality Notorious Monsters to FFXIV!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/40738-Highly-Notorious-Monstersz

Player
    Character
    Nyris Reach
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_BG View Post

FFXIV needs ALL of these things. ALL of them. Not one or the other. The content in the game needs to cater to all walks of MMO player. If SE can achiueve this for 2.0 then I believe we have an AMAZING game on our hands.

/thread
    Look at you... Just when I thought I liked Carraway more (and Fusional A LOT LESS)...
    Richard... you're my new favorite
    (6)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    I like the idea, say for the Sphene Doblyn camp, a various lottery spawn after x amount of COblyns are killed a Unique Coblyn will spawn, with rare NM drops.
    Yeah, personally, I would suggest the Named that spawn be a few levels higher and drop nice gear for the level. Perhaps like a level 10 conlyn camp randomly spawning a coblyn named Crystal Coblyn Chief(random coblyn like name) that is level 15 and drops decent items for that level range.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    The Patriarch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Coglin View Post
    Yeah, personally, I would suggest the Named that spawn be a few levels higher and drop nice gear for the level. Perhaps like a level 10 conlyn camp randomly spawning a coblyn named Crystal Coblyn Chief(random coblyn like name) that is level 15 and drops decent items for that level range.
    Thanks for the contribution, I will add this amung many other ideas to the OP.

Keep the ideas coming.

Maybe if the Dev's see it fit, we may get a comment!
    (0)
    Bring Quality Notorious Monsters to FFXIV!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/40738-Highly-Notorious-Monstersz

Player
    Character
    Sri Ahbayaa
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    What Richard said.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rau Berlioz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Look at you... Just when I thought I liked Carraway more (and Fusional A LOT LESS)...
    Richard... you're my new favorite

fusional is sexier than Richard.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nyris Reach
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rau View Post
    Sorry... lalafell chicks do it for me

Another good point... I hope Odin and his horse are both separately target-able
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsubaki Nakatsu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rau View Post
    oh i see how it is. no more back alley c*ck for you then.
    (0)
    www.bluegarter.guildwork.com
    Look at you... Just when I thought I liked Carraway more (and Fusional A LOT LESS)... Richard... you're my new favorite

Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast