Player
    Character
    Bloodclaw Talon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    We spoke on this topic again with the Item team and were informed that items like the black mage mask, the turban eyemask, and certain heavy armor visors were designed before the use of the /visor feature was conceptualized. As mentioned in this post, it would take a lot of time away from creating new gear if they were to go back and redesign previous gear, but the team will be looking into creating new equipment with the /visor function going forward.
    Well that is cool, thank you for the info.
    (0)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    all these complaints about "tin can armor" ... why are you playing pld if you don't like being in heavy armor?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bloodclaw Talon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Traek View Post
    Not to crush any dreams.. but the White armor that looks like Darklight is very likely just pvp armor.. seeming as all the members were wearing a similar white armor, and its shown during the pvp Wolves Den section of the video. Hopefully this means they got the point though, and will be giving us crafted versions with disconnected slots.
    Good point.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bloodclaw Talon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    all these complaints about "tin can armor" ... why are you playing pld if you don't like being in heavy armor?
    LOL, just because its heavy doesn't mean it needs to look bad. I am sorry but this seems like a derp moment, but thanks for the bump of the thread.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kasoka Croixe
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Have you seen the heavy armor that people complain about? You can do heavy armor without being a doublewide, headlocked, trash can a lot of other games do.
    (2)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    We spoke on this topic again with the Item team and were informed that items like the black mage mask, the turban eyemask, and certain heavy armor visors were designed before the use of the /visor feature was conceptualized. As mentioned in this post, it would take a lot of time away from creating new gear if they were to go back and redesign previous gear, but the team will be looking into creating new equipment with the /visor function going forward.
    Can't believe people are still going on about this! Down the road, there will be more gear that can use /visor than the old ones that can't...people will forget.
    (0)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Have you seen the heavy armor that people complain about? You can do heavy armor without being a doublewide, headlocked, trash can a lot of other games do.
    All the more reason and incentive for you to get your Allagan / Mythology AF
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Magitek Automaton
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I can't stand the way the DL Chest/Helm look either. They are just SO UGLY and the way your head derps back and forth when you run around is just humiliating; it is worse than the female Hyur's prance running (palms out, ladies!). I have been saving up my 900 myth for +1 when Titan stops being a jerk, but I am seriously thinking about blowing 825 on my AF2 chest + Hoplite just so I can avoid looking like a derpy robot.

So, if the goal is to shame players into AF2, it is definitely working!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bloodclaw Talon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    The Game should never be ugly. I can be off, or less good, and if these pieces were in another game it might be received better, but with the rest of the game looking otherwise incredible this one set that hits you even at level 50 is like a blazing sour thumb with a blister. A lot of little things could have made this set better, but I guess they saved the original design for this set for the PvP gear which is disappointing. I skipped this item set for the AF+1 head and body for my WAR, but its still an issue. I'd rather not see it in the game, by force of mechanics, period.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Whiskey Bravo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by StarHate View Post
    I can't stand the way the DL Chest/Helm look either. They are just SO UGLY and the way your head derps back and forth when you run around is just humiliating; it is worse than the female Hyur's prance running (palms out, ladies!). I have been saving up my 900 myth for +1 when Titan stops being a jerk, but I am seriously thinking about blowing 825 on my AF2 chest + Hoplite just so I can avoid looking like a derpy robot.

So, if the goal is to shame players into AF2, it is definitely working!
    Can help you with Titan.. I'll be on this evening and can send you a friend request, if you're interested.
    (0)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast