Player
    Character
    Mocha Momocha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Scardon View Post
    So you aren't poor because you leveled up an entirely different class to help and apparently don't adventure a whole lot in the high end. Not exactly making a strong case here.
    The case I've made is perfectly valid. If you don't accept it, that's your problem.

My main worry is that SE is going to kneejerk and swing the pendulum in the other direction, completely wrecking the current economy in the process. They don't even need to introduce anything new - simply increasing the gil received from guildhest and levequests a tad would be more than sufficient.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Soul Pierce
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Daily quests. Well leves in FF case. Since it's only 6 leves a day, they should reward at least 10x the current amount.
    (0)
    Something does not feel right with your game: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/86836-The-Navel-(Hard)-plume-animation-damage-impact-out-of-sync http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/71728-The-problem-with-Instant-OFF-GCD-abilities-makes-combat-feel-less-rewarding http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/91388-Silence-not-taking-effect-even-though-it-is-used-before-enemy-finishes-the-casting http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/86887-Unable-to-activate-skills-even-though-UI-displays-them-as-available-for-use

Player
    Character
    Kat Nippy
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Farming and or crafting really isn't what I play for so to the people who do I have no problem with but to make it mandatory to make any gil is really wrong is every sense of the word.

I like the daily quests that gives gil but what I don't understand is why don't trash mobs drop more gil what is the point of 1 gil was this some kind of joke and getting gil for finishing a dungeon should get you gil this would also help stop people from dropping group as quickly as they are cause right now all you have to do is waste 15 mins in a dungeon and you can quit and reque or w/e time it is.

as a side note as being a WHM having to pay 70k for one materia is outrageous the way you get materia is some of the most grindy things in this game and I really wonder if its balance I'm talking about and just the concept but wish you guys luck on fixing this mess.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kamelia Aegis
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 77
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickpig View Post
    People complain about gil, but just look at the market board, more than half of the items I have to sell are selling for 1 gil! Seriously people, you cant complain about not having any money, then when you have a chance to make some, you only sell stuff for a buck, and after taxes you loose money?
    That 1 gil crap is just pointless, you would get that from selling it in the store. I find it hilarious that people sell stuff cheaper than they would get in by selling it to the store. I guess a lot of people rode the little yellow bus early in life. lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    currently now the best way to get gil without selling items to others is Leve 45 to 49 Gathering quests

The +25% bonus boost to gathering leve reward from the level 45 to 49 leves easily provides 800 gil to 1000 gil per leve.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chaste Draconnis
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Level 50 dungeon coffers should drop silver tokens with a low(ISH) chance for gold. They currently drop bronze for some dumb reason, even though lower level dungeons often drop silver.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Beric Ward
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    • Mobs that actually drop a decent amount of gil.
    • Vendors that actually pay a decent price for stuff sold to them.
    • Payout for running dungeons or just doing option one and fixing trash mob loot.
    • Increasing gil amounts rewarded from fates and levequests. Base the reward amount off the level of quest or fate.
    (0)
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.

Player
    Character
    Zen Endymion
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    i've been 50 for a week and i do spam dungeons
    my gil is increasing (not much though) instead of decreasing like most of you experienced
    i play my other low level class (GLD) while i'm waiting for the DF to supply gil from levequests and guildhests
    however, i'm aware that my leve allowances is drying, so i don't know if i can still sustain it after i only have 6 leves per day
    they already decrease repair cost for 60% though, which is a great blessing
    i do approve more gil reward from levequests and guildhests

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Scardon View Post
    So you aren't poor because you leveled up an entirely different class to help and apparently don't adventure a whole lot in the high end. Not exactly making a strong case here.
    But this is the design of this game.
    Level up different classes to complete your character. It is not a 1 character = 1 class MMO. If you reduce your character to only 1 class, you gimp yourself.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Actually I have some ideas....

The lvl 50 dungeons should provide 1 bag of Allagan Platinum Piece.

By average people pay between 400 to 1000 gil in thier repair bill so every lvl 50 dungeon will provide at least 9,600 gil to 9000 gil per run.

here is the List of Allagan Piece in this game currently

Platinum piece = 10,000 gil
    Gold Piece = 2,500 gil
    Silver Piece = 500 gil
    Bronze Piece = 100 gil
    Tin piece = 25 gil

Lower level dungeons will provide the lower tier Pieces

Ideal set up... (SE could change this)

Sastasha, Tam-Tam Deepcraft, Copper Mine = 3 Bronze Piece

Halatali, Thousand Maw, Haukke Manor, Brayflox' Longstop, Sunken Temple = 2 Silver Piece

Aurum Vale, Dzemael Darkhold, Stone Vigil = 1 gold piece

Wanderer's Palace, Amdapor Keep, Castrum Meridianum, Praetorium = 1 Platinum Piece.
    (3)
    Last edited by EdwinLi; 09-17-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast