Player
    Character
    Krell Ynjynor
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbob1141 View Post
    Indeed, i once saw a guy saying wow was to easy and then i asked him if he had done heroic raids, he then proceeded to say he hadn't tried heroic because they were too hard. Couldn't quite make sense of that but errr...... Wow is the hardest MMO at the minute and probably will be forever >.>

And as far as i know now, you have to get the gear drops from raids and your valor points let you upgrade the said gear :P I don't play anymore but i have a friend who raids heroics lol
    i think this attitude started as a comparison between wow leveling and xi levleing but then some no nothiing idiots latched onto it and applied it to the entire game so that they could feel better about their fanboyism
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orson Dara
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Filenotfound View Post
    the relic+1 is the best weapon in game (better then majority of all coil weapons).

Its a joke how easy they are to obtain...
    What they should do is make a relic version that gives you a giant, tall, throbbing, floppy pink hat. It can only be obtained by being the first 1% of players that beat all content in the game. It will give you a +100 weapon damage and stats but will make all monsters you fight gain a +1000% damage and health increase so everything you participate in is super HARD just how you like it. Every time you beat these monsters your hat gets a bit bigger and gains more stats. Also automatically everyone will emote bow when you come near them (just on your client though because let's be honest you know you just want a big $%#& hat.)

The day they start adding new gear and content for only the top tier of raiders is the day this game dies. Sure if they give some marginal increases in base power on existing items with the new extreme modes of primals/dungeons then great, all the power to them. The fact of the matter is everyone pays an equal amount but actually a casual player gets less content. There is almost 0 point in aiming all but the most miniscule amount of content at you people that have 8-12 hrs to waste a day on an MMO.
    (4)
    Last edited by Orson_Dara; 10-16-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Player
    Character
    Belvedere Lamare
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Filenotfound View Post
    the relic+1 is the best weapon in game (better then majority of all coil weapons).

Its a joke how easy they are to obtain...
    titan HM is like EXTREMELY EASY to do... im pretty sure my fc can likely 4-5 man it easily...

my first victory on titan, entire pt was pretty much only geared in AK gear and with ifrit weapons...
    It was still easy back then. Just took alittle practice to learn the fight and rotation...

this game is already WAY too easy...
    and ive heard that primals are getting nerfed? WHAT!?

why dont u just make healers only have to use 1 skill to heal whole pt for full hp with infinite mana, make a 1 button to hold aggro on everything 100% as tank?
    if i wanted to play wow, id go play that...

there should NOT be ANY nerfs to any difficulty in the game yet...
    Elitist. Players like this ruined dc universe by asking for harder content. Then it came and was near impossible. Dont listen to him se
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Belvedere Lamare
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Hardcore go getters are the 1%. Se should listen to the majority, gamers who work full time jobs, in college or have kids to look after. Full time gamers should not influence dev decisions
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Loki Ragnarok
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I keep getting my a$$ handed to me by dhrome chimera and ifrit hm kicks my butt 5 out of 6 tries, i've been tring to get a better weapon then my lvl 46 spear with no luck at stone vigil or at higher lvl dungeons/raids, so it's not easy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aizu Varenshutain
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    i'll admit that +1 relics are welfare, but have you stepped into turn 5 coil? lol.
    I don't think +1 relic will be the final weapon of the game its still brand new.
    Also extreme primals are coming in 2.1 patch.
    (0)
    "Only the victors are allowed to live. This world is merciless like that."-Mikasa Ackerman
    "Wouldn't it be good to forget everything even if it's just for tonight? Indulge in pleasure...breathe a sweet poison deep into your lungs."
    "Hatred and sorrow are power. They are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength and use that strength to move forward." ~Sebastian Michaelis

Player
    Character
    Irisa Phoenix
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I just hope that extreme primals do not give better stat gear. That will in the end force the rest of us to also attempt to do them for said gear that elitist will scream "NEED THAT GEAR or HECK OFF".

I do not mind it giving the same gear that says (EXTREME Version) with a different colour scheme or something or some stupid pet or so. But gear with better stats, will be a big turn off for me.

It will be like a nerf for the majority. Ever time new endgame better stats gear comes out in an MMO, I feel that I am getting nerfed. Hopefully FF14 does not follow that pattern.

Alternative gear is great, better gear each expansion per year or so great. But better gear, just for some extreme/hard mode to cater to the 1% elitists ... that is crap.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Blue Lightt
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by gadenp View Post
    I just hope that extreme primals do not give better stat gear. That will in the end force the rest of us to also attempt to do them for said gear that elitist will scream "NEED THAT GEAR or HECK OFF".

I do not mind it giving the same gear that says (EXTREME Version) with a different colour scheme or something or some stupid pet or so. But gear with better stats, will be a big turn off for me.

It will be like a nerf for the majority. Ever time new endgame better stats gear comes out in an MMO, I feel that I am getting nerfed. Hopefully FF14 does not follow that pattern.

Alternative gear is great, better gear each expansion per year or so great. But better gear, just for some extreme/hard mode to cater to the 1% elitists ... that is crap.
    You want them to have new content that doesn't offer gear increases? Um...what?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rarch Skystrike
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    crystal tower casual? it's a 25 man dungeon.. what 25 man dungeon have you ever done that's casual? you and all your.. it's too easy, i'm super leetsauce.. blah ze blah guys can just go jump off a mountain.. o'doyle rules!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ahkow Mochi
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    relics is not the end game best weapon YET ... in JP terms its just called AF weapon ...

*added in a YET
    (0)

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast