Player
    Character
    Meowy Wowie
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlimits View Post
    However, the 'relic reborn' quest requires time and dedication.
    Wait, what?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Val Vermillion
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    My concern isn't about other people doing easy stuff, my concern is how they are nerfing content for people who don't rush to get everything. Why does taking my time automatically mean i don't want a challenge? they could at least leave the option to have it at it's hardest difficulty. Although think people should just learn to play there roles properly, it's not even about how long you take it's more about being lazy and not wanting to learn anything that requires more than 3 brain cells.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Pikarin Makai
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    OP seems to assume most people are as good at games as they are. They aren't. It's like a pro sports player expecting everyone to be as good at the sport as them and complaining that people don't want to be a pro and just play it for fun. Everybody is good at something and most people are not going to be as good at the exact same things you are.

Normally happens with every MMO there are a series of nerfs and balancing tweaks made because it's too much for the majority who don't find it very fun. Sure some people are going to be upset and complain but i'm sure there will be optional content for those people coming too. A lot of people just want to play for fun and not be part of the e-peen contest of showing how good at a game you are.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Billy Bones
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I'm sick and tired of people with the "OMG TITAN IS TOO EASY WE CAN BEAT IT IN AK GEAR AND WITH OUR EYES CLOSED" attitude. Are we even playing the same game? At first I was doing a lot of DF Titan to learn the fight. I thought that once I'm good enough I'll just join a party at Mor Dhona and beat him. Well, I've been in countless groups over the past week and I still wasn't able to beat him. Today the party leader kicked out everyone who was not geared or died 2-3 times and replaced them with other people again and again. And no, we still didn't beat him. OP, if you think Titan is so easy, why don't you join a random PUG and beat it?
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Probably wouldn't be seeing quite as many folks running around with Relics if people weren't selling Titan runs. HM Titan is kind of a stupid/unskilled filter.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Sanca Ren
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I'll admit relic +1 is just a time sync to get. However, the 'relic reborn' quest requires time and dedication. Granted, only the HM Titan battle is challenging, SE is simply catering to the majority instead of the minority. I personally think the difficulty is fine, too. But if the majority wants it easier, who am I to argue?

Why do you care, anyways? You already beat him. They already said they aren't nerfing coil, and crystal tower won't come pre-nerfed. Just do those.
    Are you really saying Relic questline requires time and dedication? The quest takes 2 hours MAX with an FC party... Even if you're not in FC you can do it in a day... Except maybe Titan... Too many stupid people to pug that.

BiS weapon should take at least a month of heavy playing to get.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sanca Ren
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    And you just pull the 900 tombs for the relic out of your butt? But hey, how long it should take to get BiS weapon is your opinion.
    True I forgot about the 900 philos, so add 3 hours. Still, 5 hours can't really be called 'Time and Dedication.'
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duzell Phelios
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanca View Post
    Are you really saying Relic questline requires time and dedication? The quest takes 2 hours MAX with an FC party... Even if you're not in FC you can do it in a day... Except maybe Titan... Too many stupid people to pug that.

BiS weapon should take at least a month of heavy playing to get.
    Including +1 which the OP said +1 is the best in the game, add the time to get 900 ToM to +1 each relic.
    (0)

Character
    Longnu Era
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    Are they really nerfing stuff? Lol

I agree OP, relics have lost their novelty and are way to easy to get. My FC can do the whole quest in less then a few hrs...
    As would anything in passing time. Holding onto these 'precious' relics is ridiculous. There needs to be new content and what's good now should be pushed aside later for that newer content. If it's overly complicated and hardcore, you can be assured the game will die off. Those casuals are needed in the end and they need their fix just as much as the hardcore. It's the way successful MMOs work.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Blue Lightt
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    I would like to see a video of a 4 man HM Titan, would be a fun watch.
    (2)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast