Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Character
    Syfin Cross
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberel View Post

In my opinion the easiest fix would be to have the 'first time bonuses on instances reset every so often. Most low level dungeons and basically ALL of the guildhests are never run more than once for those first time bonuses. If they simply had all of those reset say... once a week? You would not only have a viable (but controllable) means of making money, but you would also encourage players to revisit old content which would reduce those insane queue times in the duty finder.
    That is a valid point about incentive for lower level stuff, but that forces people who enjoy end game and bettering their main class to have to go back to lower level content. The guildhest bonus is a good idea though, as they dont take long, but Id like to see solutions that involve end game.
    (1)

Making your gil work for you

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_Mourningwood View Post
    Reduce transportation and repair cost...
    We can certainly understand that teleportation costs make it difficult to manage your gil and that the cost of living can be high in general. The other day the team decreased the repair cost and price for dark matter (as covered in Camate's post) but we'll continue to look into adjusting income expenses in an effort to continually balance the economy.

We don't have any particular details right now, but we're looking through your feedback while investigating this matter and appreciate your continued feedback as you explore and live in Eorzea.
    (78)
    Robert "Hvinire" Peeler - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Zedakah Sinns
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Syfin View Post
    That is a valid point about incentive for lower level stuff, but that forces people who enjoy end game and bettering their main class to have to go back to lower level content. The guildhest bonus is a good idea though, as they dont take long, but Id like to see solutions that involve end game.
    I think at the least, they should reset the first time bonuses for all guildheists and dungeons for each class. This helps speed up (slightly) leveling other classes; but more importantly, the guildheists teach how to play your class. Just because someone levels up a black mage, doesn't mean they automatically know how to tank. So by giving incentives for these teaching mechanisms, more gil is generated, but also people learn how to play their class in a group setting at lower levels.
    (43)

Player
    Character
    Vanidin Pickles
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedakah View Post
    I think at the least, they should reset the first time bonuses for all guildheists and dungeons for each class. This helps speed up (slightly) leveling other classes; but more importantly, the guildheists teach how to play your class. Just because someone levels up a black mage, doesn't mean they automatically know how to tank. So by giving incentives for these teaching mechanisms, more gil is generated, but also people learn how to play their class in a group setting at lower levels.
    How about just resetting the guildhest first time bonus each week like the mythology cap? Make it a once a week bonus.
    (20)

Character
    Syfin Cross
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post

We can certainly understand that teleportation costs make it difficult to manage your gil and that the cost of living can be high in general. The other day the team decreased the repair cost and price for dark matter (as covered in Camate's post) but we'll continue to look into adjusting income expenses in an effort to continually balance the economy.

We don't have any particular details right now, but we're looking through your feedback while investigating this matter and appreciate your continued feedback as you explore and live in Eorzea.
    Thanks for the response! The repair reductions have helped immensely. I feel like that will be enough and any further decreases might result in over inflation.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Hikozaemon Kenkonken
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post

there should be a flat gil reward for completeling dungeons and it should cover the expense of repairs at least. 1 coin chest in a dungeon that drops only bronze coins is a real dick move and whoever thought that was a good addition is a moron to be honest. also having monetary awards randomly given to 1 single PT member is another dick move and a moronic one.
    (27)

Player
    Character
    Sibian Dragonspire
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

stop selling stuff on the ah for 1 gil

People complain about gil, but just look at the market board, more than half of the items I have to sell are selling for 1 gil! Seriously people, you cant complain about not having any money, then when you have a chance to make some, you only sell stuff for a buck, and after taxes you loose money?
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Krell Ynjynor
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    well the rmt found a way. i see their prices dropping everyday, either that or they are scammers trying to steal accounts
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Durk Darkblood
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    A good solution would be to reduce the durability wear on gear for normal mob killing/trash killing, etc. I also think decreasing the durability wear and tear on soulbound gear (as it increases to 100%) is important to. It already seems to me that durability wear and tear of gear is too high and I'm not talking about the 2% hit you get when you die. I'm talking about the normal casting and using ability wear and tear that your equipment takes. The wear and tear a character takes in CM versus AK is HUGE.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Trylania Astrum
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    right now I am lvl 25 on my crafting jobs I make about 30k a day from my leve's so I don't see to much of a prob with money generation I mean yall say over a course of 100 x run = 60 repair bill well I can cover that in 2 days with leve's plus all my HQ gear makes it a lot easier tanking newer dungeon when I get ther ehealer have it easier than just a dugeon or fate grinder
    (4)

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast