Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Altena Trife
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    I can't agree. I think the female Hyur look too stiff and rigid. While their posture is technically "correct", it looks off.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jennica Wennica
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 32
    Give us the booty.
    (3)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Bring Back The Buts!

It's the buts guys the buts look funny!

(4)

Player
    Character
    Bivic Vinchenzo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    When you're sitting at your desk, editing images and putting a whole lot of effort on this worthless cause, what are you thinking?

I mean the developers value belt aesthetics (LOL) over what you've been trying to push here. So, what's your thought process?

I guess what I'm asking is, why do you even care this much
    (3)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalChenz View Post
    When you're sitting at your desk, editing images and putting a whole lot of effort on this worthless cause, what are you thinking?

I mean the developers value belt aesthetics (LOL) over what you've been trying to push here. So, what's your thought process?

I guess what I'm asking is, why do you even care this much
    Effort? Like 2mins of my life, that isn't really much effort ay.
    My thought process? Man my last picture is a funny post, lol.

Also I'm surprised you said what you just did it's like your contradicting a previous post you made.

The fact the a topic on pixelated asses is one of the longest threads on this forum is definitely not sad or anything.

Priorities

PS: Fucking amazing OP btw. 10/10

Edit:

You were SOOOOO wrong.
    (3)
    Last edited by Vandark; 10-19-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bivic Vinchenzo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Oh, so you're OP and constant advocating in a thread already answered by an official has taken roughly ~2minutes.
    And you think it's funny.

K.
    (1)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I was talking about my last post that took about 2min and I do indeed think my last post is funny. =)
    Any effort spent on this thread has long passed when it was created, small edits and reply's don't take much effort.
    Others still pushing for it dose make me kinda want to join them.

Also the devs response only proves I was right all along and that it was taken away when it really didn't need to be despite there need to save funds somehow.
    I believe if they make the money to fund it they could reverse the damage done here in future updates to the game.

I know they probably won't bring back the buts, even tho IMO they defiantly should.
    The shape/posture of the Miquo'te is still an issue they could easily solve right now without any major changes.

Also you should know why I care about this if you read the thread.
    1. They edited how my characters body looks when I was previously happy with it and played on it for 2 whole years which blows your several months of ARR play time out the water.
    2. I wanted to continue using my character in 2.0 ARR but now it looks very odd. (I did not notice this till I had already re-entered the game on my Legacy character so it's too late)
    3. Gear no longer looks appealing on the character, that I previously enjoyed the appearance of.
    4. The posture of the Miquo'te Female further hinders the but reduction.
    5. Large breasts was something I wanted for my character but now because of the lower section looking odd the characters appearance looks miss match with her upper half.
    6. Can't change my character to a male and change my name so I am stuck with my old Female Miquo'te character.
    7. I have no interest in any other Female character options because I only chose the Miquo'te because I was a fan of the race.
    8. I like the game and I would like to enjoy it but this is stopping me from enjoying it.

So even if I wanted to "Get over it" or "Stop careing" SE won't allow that ether because they haven't given us the option to change our names.

So the response of I don't feel like doing anything about it, just doesn't sit well with me ay.
    (4)
    Last edited by Vandark; 10-19-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bivic Vinchenzo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Good luck man, far be it from me to stop your crusade.

Not like my opinion should matter to you anyway. Almost as much as digital waistlines seem to matter to SE.

Fight the good fight, and btw, it's butts*
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Malcolm Quill
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TajIndir View Post
    I think... you're alone in this one...
    Lol, the longer this thread stays at the top of the forums, the dumber this post looks.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kittra Thelder
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Fight the good fight, and btw, it's butts*
    I wasn't going to say anything.
    --
    As time goes on in this thread, I find myself less and less annoyed whenever a sarcastic post is made, because all that really does is bump the thread up on the list and it receives more attention.

Although at this point I believe every once in a while the Community Management Team reads through a couple pages and has a couple laughs at our expense... maybe everyone takes a drink each time a variation of "butts" is mentioned.

*EDIT*

Hey! That could be a new game: See how many versions of "butt" you can fit into your next post (without it just being a list of all the words you can think of for butts...).
    (5)
    Last edited by Kittra; 10-19-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast