Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
    Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose_Vilehart View Post
    Still no responses? come on SE fix this! or at least respond..............
    Yea, it would be nice to at least hear a response of some kind.

I'd like to hear if they like my idea or not and if they think it might be a reasonable solution.

It could work out better for them than the slider would have, and for us it would be nice to have these visual faults addressed.

It would be cool even if they said that some time in the future they will look into it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-07-2013 at 09:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Celestia Raine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    So let me get this straight, because the Female Character Ass look a little flat and you are bother by it because you can't stare at your pixelated sexy Character Ass anymore, and because your Character have a flat Ass it have make you stop playing the game completely until SE change it?

I rather have them work on more important updates, bugs fixes, get rid of the Gold Seller, Bots, etc. Then a 38 pages of you telling others to go along with you demanding the change because that is what you are doing here. I think if a Character Ass is bothering you from not playing the game, but I'm sorry to say but then game is not for you. I have play this game since 1.0 and I think this is pretty ridiculous of what you are demanding here. I feel like you are playing the game to stare at ass, not playing the actual game.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Glacial Whisperwind
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Well look at it this way... If some people prefer to having max bust size for their character and the top side of their character compared to their bottom side is 3 times as big well then there is a problem.
    (4)
    Mcshiggs wrote - "Yoshi P minion- Idle animations are smoking and drinking coffee, if anyone right clicks him he says "Please look forward to it." $4.99"

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundaja View Post
    Well look at it this way... If some people prefer to having max bust size for their character and the top side of their character compared to their bottom side is 3 times as big well then there is a problem.
    Yeah thats the thing entirely, thats why the two slightly different lower body shapes would be enough to match all body styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaiken View Post
    Snip
    I’m playing the game right now and loving it, the shape is the only thing that makes it less enjoyable.
    Visual faults in a game can be very annoying when it’s the character you spend hours on end playing as.
    Also don’t forget, this game is mostly solo now till you reach end game, being happy with your characters appearance is very important while playing an MMO.

Edit: To an extent visual faults do wreck the game while everything else looks nice, you can't help but notice stupid things that just look weird and unappealing to the eye.

Things that could look perfect with a simple body choice option.

SE, I have been loyal to you for 12+ years, please at least respond somehow to my request.
    I was happy with my characters appearance in 1.0, I wanted a busty character in 2.0 but busty options in 2.0 look very odd with the new body shape.

Don't you think it's fair that we have at least two body shapes so everyone can be happy with there characters 2.0 appearance.
    (3)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-07-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Player
    Character
    Glacial Whisperwind
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Oh yeah no kidding... I have decided I hate how long my miqo'te's tail is.

EDIT: Trying to think of a clever back story like she had balance issues as a kid or something...
    (0)
    Mcshiggs wrote - "Yoshi P minion- Idle animations are smoking and drinking coffee, if anyone right clicks him he says "Please look forward to it." $4.99"

Player
    Character
    Pretty Neet
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Thread was referenced in chat and I had to read it for myself.

I salute you, good luck!

(2)

Player
    Character
    Raeletta Delqit
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Wouldn't be that hard actually, just extend some of the frame on the bum and thigh section. The NPCs use the same models as far as I can see. The few pieces of gear affected would just slightly stretch texture (the way a lot of gear hangs, the physics don't seem linked to the characters bum), which wouldn't be noticeable any more than the stretch on breast cloth textures (This is easily spotted on Light Armor) or the general stretching that happens across races. It wouldn't decrease performance, the model would be no more complicated.
    If square doesn't fix it, someone will probably do it themselves considering the amount of support, along with the one some of you seem to confuse the issue with: a nude patch.
    (1)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Player1 View Post
    Thread was referenced in chat and I had to read it for myself.

I salute you, good luck!

Yes thank you to those who have supported my cause.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-08-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Shaddix Box
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 29
    Please fix SE.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Albireo Fianna
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    This thread is...depressingly invested in this issue.

Just...wow.
    (2)

Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast