Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Medura View Post
    "Not everyone has time for mmo grinding"

if you did the grinding without the mmo part it would be unbalanced. Meaning you would level at same pace as solo grinding is now, plus the time of running around for solo quests.

It would take more time than mmo grinding.

"no mmorpg out there has the option to play part of it like a single player rpg really. "
    "Every corporation does it."

there is a reason. Because to balance that out they would have to make multiplayer soloable.

try wow, you can play the whole game solo-able. fuuuuuuuun right? ^^

innovate your ass instead.
    You can play this entire game soloable now... and Yoshi-P said the game will always be soloable and casual friendly. I mean my guide in my sig TELLS YOU how to solo to 50.

So your argument is completely irrelevant.

The game is soloable. All im arguing is to improve the solo mode and turn it from grinding to deep story questing to attract a different type of gamer. It obviously wont effect multiplayer at all since EVERYTHING IS SOLOABLE ALREADY.
    (0)
    Mew!

Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion View Post
    This game is suffer from failed lauch. Do the shareholder want same mistake happen again? SE didnt charge player as an apology and as chance to get beta-tester for their upcoming PS3 release. Is it that hard to understand?
    Thus making the game a financial failure and failure in general FOR THE TIME BEING.
    (0)
    Mew!

Player
    Character
    Aion Zwei
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurymber View Post
    You can play this entire game soloable now... and Yoshi-P said the game will always be soloable and casual friendly. I mean my guide in my sig TELLS YOU how to solo to 50.

The game is soloable. All im arguing is to improve the solo mode and turn it from grinding to deep story questing to attract a different type of gamer. It obviously wont effect multiplayer at all since EVERYTHING IS SOLOABLE ALREADY.
    Batraal says hi
    (3)
    Aion Zwei - Masamune

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    "this "single player" part would not effect MMO players very much so saying "we dont like single player stuff" is irrelevant. "

actually, its very relevant.

if you add single player content, it must be balanced to match multiplayer content NOT OPPOSITE.

this means it must be the same, meaning for example, you cant do this and that cause you arent in a party, even if its "singleplayer mode"

tell me, what ff game have you played singleplayer?

ff 1 had multi, 2 had it, 3, 4, 5, etc actually all had it. You never went as only one character, only in events as starts and endings.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    "allow SE to hire more ppl"

have you ever coded anything in your life?

more people != quality
    more people = more memory leak
    more people = more discussion
    more people = more time used on not programming.

also, if they wanted money, they wpould make it p2p, but they get LOTS of money from their other games at the same time. People also atually "donate" by buying more ff titles just for this game to grow. They dont need money, they need time.
    And if you dont have time for that, well, thats your own problem.

Making a singleplayer part would take about 2 years, are you ready to wait for that? no? didnt think do.
    why would it take 2 years? Everythings in the game already. All they have to do is make a few new zones and some cutscenes. Shouldn't take more than 1 year. And it would make a great first expansion along with some new multiplayer stuff. It would let them re-launch the game to an entirely new audience.
    (0)
    Mew!

Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    "this "single player" part would not effect MMO players very much so saying "we dont like single player stuff" is irrelevant. "

actually, its very relevant.

if you add single player content, it must be balanced to match multiplayer content NOT OPPOSITE.

this means it must be the same, meaning for example, you cant do this and that cause you arent in a party, even if its "singleplayer mode"

tell me, what ff game have you played singleplayer?

ff 1 had multi, 2 had it, 3, 4, 5, etc actually all had it. You never went as only one character, only in events as starts and endings.
    yes and guess what... this game already has an npc partner system in it. Its part of the main missions. So they can use that to let you "solo with a party" and be competitive with SW: TOR, which lets you do that from launch.
    (0)
    Mew!

Player
    Character
    Aion Zwei
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 54
    why would it take 2 years? Everythings in the game already. All they have to do is make a few new zones and some cutscenes. Shouldn't take more than 1 year. And it would make a great first expansion along with some new multiplayer stuff. It would let them re-launch the game to an entirely new audience.
    Can I get your CV? my company sure will be interested to hire such briliant project manager like yours.
    (0)
    Aion Zwei - Masamune

Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion View Post
    Batraal says hi
    batraal is just a raid which gets you gear. The only things you can't solo are for gear really and thats fine. The point is levelling up can be done all solo. so creating a new solo area to level up in won't effect the game. It will just attract more players.
    (0)
    Mew!

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90

yeah, i saw your sig, solo 10k sp pleaaaaaaase ...

yes itt IS solo-able.

but it takes MUCH MORE TIME.

READ before saying things.

saying things are irrelevant because you cant understand em only means you have given up.

that you have given up means youre only doing this because you think its fun.

wanna know what i think is fun?

seeing loosers like you give up on a discussion they were to dumb to give up from the start.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aion Zwei
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 54
    batraal is just a raid which gets you gear. The only things you can't solo are for gear really and thats fine. The point is levelling up can be done all solo. so creating a new solo area to level up in won't effect the game. It will just attract more players.
    you said everything is soloable
    (1)
    Aion Zwei - Masamune

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast