Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFatHousecat View Post
    It's funny because it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
    I have no interest in participating in a dps dick-measuring contest, but I can assure you no one in BG exploited any such glitch.
    Let's get one thing straight, I'm not accusing all of BG of glitching. Just one person before they ever were in the LS.

I have immense respect for BG. But Verily seems to want to make an ass out of me because I said once in XI's history I was in a top LS.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sephrick; 03-27-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Strange Famous
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    yeah its health care for NM's
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Veto Bahamut
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrick View Post
    But if you want to rehash how leet you think you were in 1.19 because you used the animation cancel glitch to up your DPS we can.
    so, let me get this straight. you honestly believe that as of patch 1.19, 30+ dps was impossible on ifrit without using some kind of exploit. and i wasn't even topping 30 dps at the time.

this is... incredible. i feel deeply sorry for you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sri Ahbayaa
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    My answer for all of those questions is pretty much "all of the above".
    Let's get as much variety to suit as many people as possible.

We can't afford "my way or no way" in the relaunch.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    The Patriarch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberrucky View Post
    Completely agree with this post. I do not mind spending long periods of time to acquire a certain quality of gear but the idea of being forced to stand around board camping for it or even interrupting what I am doing in-game to go camp a HNM in order to keep up is unappealing without a suitable alternative option as well.
    I think HNM's should drop upper echelon gear. Maybe not the most "Elite" of pieces, but stuff that would desirably sought after. Great gear, I guess.

But you are right, I don't want to "camp". I would like spawn timers to be around 6 hours, but with 1 (one) 15 minute window? Maybe less. So no more 7 windows, just 1 shot to pop. This way people don't waste time.

X-HNM is due to pop in 30 mins. People gather, windows comes.. LS claims. That's that. Back to whatever you were doing.
    (1)
    Bring Quality Notorious Monsters to FFXIV!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/40738-Highly-Notorious-Monstersz

Player
    Character
    Crystal Weapon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    I'm actually in XI right now talking to old friends. People I have played with for 8 + years. One of which has had several endgame linkshells over the years. I've been to dynamis, limbus, salvage, nyzul, einherjar, assaults, sky with this guy before. I asked him for his honest opinion on the subject of 24 hour nms and if he enjoyed farming them. His exact answer was, and I'm directly quoting him. "Fuck that noise."

Several of my friends who have been around for longer than I have, and who still play had similar responses. 586 days of playtime for xi here, and none of that is afk bazaaring on my main. I don't know where you guys get your figures at that you are the majority but I call bull and I can play that game too.

95.8% of all statistics quoted on the internet are pulled straight out of people's rear ends. True story, the majority of the players here agree with me on that.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Clydey Macdonald
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    You can watch our speed run video if you like. It's really not a worthwhile argument to have, but I know my dps wasn't aided by any exploits. I'd rather not have anyone's skill misrepresented as the outcome of a glitch.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Clydey Macdonald
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalWeapon View Post
    I'm actually in XI right now talking to old friends. People I have played with for 8 + years. One of which has had several endgame linkshells over the years. I've been to dynamis, limbus, salvage, nyzul, einherjar, assaults, sky with this guy before. I asked him for his honest opinion on the subject of 24 hour nms and if he enjoyed farming them. His exact answer was, and I'm directly quoting him. "Fuck that noise."

Several of my friends who have been around for longer than I have, and who still play had similar responses. 586 days of playtime for xi here, and none of that is afk bazaaring on my main. I don't know where you guys get your figures at that you are the majority but I call bull and I can play that game too.

95.8% of all statistics quoted on the internet are pulled straight out of people's rear ends. True story, the majority of the players here agree with me on that.
    You'll forgive me if I find your sample of 1 unpersuasive.

I have no idea why this discussion has to be in any way confrontational. It's all about personal preference.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sri Ahbayaa
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I don't think any of us here are promoting the same 24 hour spawn system as XI. It's not surprising that XI players don't want that. The 3 hour window kind of sucked, hands down.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deepening Shadow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    It's only not an exploit if you wait 5 seconds after every action to make sure the animation is finished playing.
    (1)

Page 24 of 117 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast