Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Yolteotl Divinicus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    yea u don't have to enter the code, just ppl who bought the 1st editions of ffxiii got it over 2 years ago have it, and it gives them a little more weight in the selection process.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirion View Post
    I applied for the PS3 beta without a problem. EU here and I did not enter a code.
    loophole then?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolteotl View Post
    yea u don't have to enter the code, just ppl who bought the 1st editions of ffxiii got it over 2 years ago have it, and it gives them a little more weight in the selection process.
    Yeah, you don't have to... but I wouldn't want to take the risk of reregistering and it actually lowering the priority on my ps3 beta application...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    People need to also read the second point:
    If you applied to be a PlayStation 3 beta tester for FFXIV Version 1.0 and were selected to test the Windows version instead, you need not apply again to test the PS3 version—your original application will be reconsidered when we start selecting PS3 testers. However, if you wish to be considered as a Windows PC tester, we ask that you apply specifically for that.
    People who used their XIII code to apply for the PS3 beta over two years ago generally don't need to do it again.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yolteotl Divinicus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Yea it just confused me because of this
    If you entered this code when applying for the beta test for Version 1.0, please indicate this on your application. Following confirmation, we will attempt to prioritize your application during the selection process.
    f you applied to be a PlayStation 3 beta tester for FFXIV Version 1.0 and were selected to test the Windows version instead, you need not apply again to test the PS3 version—your original application will be reconsidered when we start selecting PS3 testers.
    If you take all the wordings of the Application site literally, IF you entered the FFXIII promotional code AND were selected for the PC Beta, you need not reapply. With this 2nd statement in the application process and the wording of the 1st, do people who entered the promotional code and didn't get into 1.0 Beta still need the promotional code?
    (0)
    Last edited by Yolteotl; 01-07-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    IT appears that your capacity to read far surpasses that of most of the forums, Yolteotl
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Starla Nightshade
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    theres no united kingdom in the country select oO
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolteotl View Post
    Yea it just confused me because of this

If you take all the wordings of the Application site literally, IF you entered the FFXIII promotional code AND were selected for the PC Beta, you need not reapply. With this 2nd statement in the application process and the wording of the 1st, do people who entered the promotional code and didn't get into 1.0 Beta still need the promotional code?
    If you recall in 1.0 beta they emailed you a code... It's probably only for people that registered the code... Getting the code means you applied but I guess registering the code means you're selected...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yolteotl Divinicus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by myerg View Post
    theres no united kingdom in the country select oO
    yea some reason it's linking u to the NA application site, it's french but here's the eu link:

https://secure.square-enix.com/enqt/...5846e2bd594828
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yolteotl Divinicus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    If you recall in 1.0 beta they emailed you a code... It's probably only for people that registered the code... Getting the code means you applied but I guess registering the code means you're selected...
    I dunno, it's just strange where they put in the 2nd notification message. I mean if u registered the code the 1st time and that's all that matters and you don't have to apply, then why did they even put the 2nd message in there about entering the code again if u entered it in 1.0. The only variance between the two situation is where on the 1st message it includes that you Beta tested for the PC, so what about people who applied with the code but didnt Beta test the PC client. Cause it wasn't til around Beta Phase 3 when they said they were dropping the PS3 Beta for 1.0.
    (0)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast