Player
    Character
    Aegis Elisus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandark View Post
    In the beta the majority agreed with me and in only a day I had over 200 likes but then the beta ended and with it the forums.
    And now you have half as many likes in 4 times the timespan. Is it safe to say you have 1/8th of the support you had then?

200 likes is not a majority of the people who posted on the forums. The butt-slider topic got ~700 likes, not 900.

The devs already responded to the idea of adjustable butts with a 'No'.

Now you wish to force your idea of what looks normal on the rest of us. You demand all backsides be increased, regardless of what other people want. If you honestly cared what other people wanted you would have started this thread with a poll. 'Like post 1 if you think the backsides are ok" "Like post 2 if you want them increased" etc. Instead you try to force your opinion on us and overstate your case. You reply that the majority support your opinion: The majority of people who play the game? No, that would be over half a million likes. The majority of people that browse the forums? No, that would be scores, if not hundreds of thousand likes. The majority of people who browsed this thread? Possibly, but not likely; there have been 10k+ views of this thread. For your opinion to be the majority each of the people who pressed 'like' would have needed to recheck this thread 46 times.

I propose that the majority of players have absolutely no issues with this as the only thread on this subject is yours, the only reason it's still on the front page is because people keep arguing with it and you bump it with your Demon Wall-o-texts.

Sorry to come off as snappish, but for god's sake, you've been told no, deal with it.

Non-issue. Move on.
    (7)
    Last edited by Aegis; 09-02-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    The majority who posted in my thread in the beta did agree with me, there is nothing wrong with what I said.

I'm not forcing anything, people have there freedom of opinion and freedom of speech just like I do.

If it makes you feel any better you can treat the post that 70+ people have liked as the people who oppose to the idea and my post as the people who agree with me.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-02-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aegis Elisus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    In the beta the majority agreed with me and in only a day I had over 200 likes but then the beta ended and with it the forums.
    The majority who posted in my thread in the beta did agree with me, there is nothing wrong with what I said.
    I've highlighted the part where you were intellectually dishonest. Majority of people posting in your thread does not equal the majority of people in the beta.

And now the majority of people visiting this thread have not agreed with you, as evidenced by the particularly anaemic 'like' count.

You still haven't responded as to whether you recognise this huge fall in support. Or apologised for mistating the like count on the butt slider in the OP. Or failing to mention in the OP SE's response in beta to the issue of backsides.

Free speech is a beautiful thing. Misrepresenting facts and neglecting pertinent bits of information when setting out your case is just fundamentally dishonest.

I'm not going to bump this thread anymore.

Edit:

I never once said the majority in the beta as a whole you are putting words in my mouth.
    /sigh

Which part of "In the beta the majority agreed with me" was misrepresented?

This means I know Yoshi previously turned down the idea of a But Slider but that has nothing to do with what I'm asking for.
    Really, then why include it (and it's associated 'like' count, which you again misrepresented) in your OP? You thought it was related when it was supporting your argument, but now it's taken as evidence against it you are distancing yourself from it. Again, fundamentally dishonest.

Also, do you acknowledge the huge drop in support?
    (4)
    Last edited by Aegis; 09-02-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I haven't been dishonest at all and when I said the majority who posted in the my thread during the beta phase agreed with me, this is a fact.

I never once meant the majority in the beta as a whole you are putting words in my mouth, or took it completely the wrong way, there is no way the majority could have even seen my thread in the entire two days it was up before the forums closed.

I did not fail to mention SE response completely as I did state that I would like Yoshi to look into this again and consider returning the bottom half of our character models back to the 1.0 shape and size with a patch.

This means I know Yoshi previously turned down the idea of a But Slider but that has nothing to do with what I'm asking for.

My idea is something different entirely to the whole but slider thing, I am asking for something to be returned back into the game that previously existed and also to fix missing empty space in equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post

/sigh

Which part of "In the beta the majority agreed with me" was misrepresented?

Also, do you acknowledge the huge drop in support?
    Because thats the opinion I got from the thread I made, which the majority who were talking in my beta thread did agree with me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-02-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rend'r Six
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Someone that takes that much time and effort into trying to gain a couple of inches of ass and more skin on a ingame character is bound to have issues bro. Realy... I think you need to get out more.
    (6)
    Last edited by RevenSix; 09-02-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RevenSix View Post
    Someone that takes that much time and effort into trying to gain a couple of inches of ass and more skin on a ingame character is bound to have issues bro. Realy... I think you need to get out more.
    Do all the people who wanted a breast slider and breast physics have issues too?

I don't like how it looks glitchy and off putting with gear and shaped and out of proportion with the upper body.
    There are no need for personal attacks, it's not easy making a topic about this you know, but I do really believe this looks hideous and I can't ignore it while playing.

I wanted to express my opinion on it, and I have been responding to people in my thread, nothing wrong with that and there isn't anything wrong with me wanting my character to be the way it should be, the way it was in 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Really, then why include it (and it's associated 'like' count, which you again misrepresented) in your OP? You thought it was related when it was supporting your argument, but now it's taken as evidence against it you are distancing yourself from it. Again, fundamentally dishonest.
    It’s included because it goes to show that there are people out there who aren’t happy with the way the lower body looks now, so yes it does have a lot to do with this thread because the base reason is the same but my suggested solution to the problem is different.

There could be multiple solutions to the problem, SE Said no about a but slider but I believe there are other ways to solve this without the need of a but slider.

I would rather SE make the small adjustment to the lower body making it represent the exact 1.0 shape again for 2.0, it's like meeting us somewhere half way rather than ditching the problem all together and leaving our characters completely shapeless/flat.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-02-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Player
    Character
    Gold Saw
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I also noticed how bad the texture quality on the gear got you know on top of women in the game being pancake butts. SE just cant seem to do something right without messing something else up.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Celestia Raine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    That area is where the main problem is and where the gear has missing space. You can see in the image how the top has massive gaps in the front and back right?
    It doesn't break the entire game sure, but for alot of people it is still very disappointing to look at and at times causes the game to be much less enjoyable. when you consider how odd it looks and how people were happy with there characters in 1.0 it's not petty it's actually a damn shame to see.
    Actually, even when you post those image in comparison, it's not even that noticeable. I don't know, maybe because I play the game for fun and not zoom in and stare at my Character ass all day long? And maybe you should try playing a Human Female if it make you that unhappy, because I don't know there is like a kazillion cats running around already?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ryihito Adonis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I feel for you Vandark, even the smallest of changes can bother me to no end, but you just gotta let it go and get use to the change.
    (2)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryihito View Post
    I feel for you Vandark, even the smallest of changes can bother me to no end, but you just gotta let it go and get use to the change.
    But if enough people agree I'm sure SE would look into it again and do something about it, don't you think?
    I mean damn it's not even level with her back anymore... some gear just looks spaz now because of it...

Thanks for at least acknowledging how this has effected me, it really dose bother me.
    Getting use to it hasn't been easy when I can't even ware the gear I like anymore.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-02-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Page 16 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast