Player
    Character
    Khel Ehron
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    This hundred times this.
    And most annoying is the fact that endgame groups started refusing people with bad luck for it to play with them.
    I have average 90-120ms now it still happens as often as when i had 300ms+

Sure fixing the coding takes time but adding quick fix to aoe's themselves making them blow up second or half of second later would make this and any aoe happy fight doable.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rand Al'thor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    +1 to this thread. Will keep it up until SE sees this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Willy Beaming
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Never realized moving was this much of an issue for ppl
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rand Al'thor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by whycantiusebetaforumname View Post
    Never realized moving was this much of an issue for ppl
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Joren Valtin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Randalthor View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    Don't feed them, they only grow bigger and stupider.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fuz Rush
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    SE, if you think that ignoring the issue (and worse, trying to deviate the subject on "endgame") will make it go away... think again:

Replies: 759
    Views: 68,790
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Magister Reguli
    World
    Hades
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by SchalaZeal View Post
    snip

Having the right topic title might have helped.

If I say I'm going to discuss flowers (topic title: flowers), and I only discuss one particular flower's ecosystem, well maybe someone will think the topic is still flowers generally, not just THAT flower. Endgame is more than just avoiding aoes, and more than just Titan HM, for example.
    While I do not disagree on proper formatting, many threads of more correct and exact titles had already existed with many of their own replies and opinions, possible fixes, etc; Those threads were equally ignored by SE, so as it is customary, a more provocative titles was used in hopes of grabbing attention. In terms of flowers, the mod did not just assume we were discussing one type of flower the mod saw flowers in the title and said 'So, I hear you're concerned about the environment'.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Magister Reguli
    World
    Hades
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 20

Part 2

People are upset because the mod only bothered to read the title, that is like someone reading the cover of a book and guessing at the contents, they did not even read the dust-jacket. Format aside, there are other ways to know whether a thread might warrant more than a casual glance at the title, perhaps the three quarters of one hundred pages of concerned players wishing they could enjoy the game.

Defending anyone, especially someone who holds a position of authority and supposedly represents SE, for exhibiting this kind of at best, extreme laziness, at worst severe and debilitating incompetence, can only be an exercise in charity. One cannot blame the paint for the boat sinking, the rust should have been a clue.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Jesse Branford
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    The intent of this thread was to discuss how endgame is broken because of the netcode (getting hit by AoE prior to endgame is annoying but not game breaking.) After the great additions from the community, the subject has broadened to talk about the netcode in general. This is why the title references endgame.

Thanks for unlocking the thread.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Falcon Pimpslap
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    The majority of people saying there's no problem seem to make the case "I can avoid it, therefore everyone else must be bad."

It's weird that you can be good at split-second reactions yet lack the perception to notice all the very real problems the OP is talking about.

I dodge everything. My FC is done with Turn 4. I am very good at this game. I also notice and acknowledge the massive coding lag, poorly synced spell/cleave animations, delay in other player animations, constant "you are too far away" messages on moving targets unless you're half a foot in front of the mob, etc. All of those problems exist, as well as the "instant abilities are only instant as long as you don't interrupt a precious attack animation" mechanic. Makes interrupting things really fun.

Overall, the responsiveness in this game is garbage, and if they release PvP while the game is in this mechanical state, it will be the most widely criticized and laughed at attempt at success since Diablo 3.
    (17)

Page 76 of 185 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast