Player
    Character
    Kanade Michiyo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

Americans unable to get ahrimin mount?

So I tried buying 90 days, and instead of buying 90 days and getting my ahrimin mount, It just goes to making it coninuous and I get no veteren rewards? I jut saw a guy in horizon with the mount, why isn't it letting me get it? I was told americans cant get it?
    (0)
    Last edited by Chiruru53; 08-28-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Charlemagne Ifrit
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    May be down to the way he paid. If he entered a gamecard number the payment will have gone through there and then. if you've paid by credit card then the first payment will go through on the 10th. I imagine you'll get the reward when payment is taken otherwise you could change it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Begeta Bastich
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    The way I read it, the rewards are cumulative. The duration of your paid service will determine your rewards so you will get the different tiers of bonus items month by month.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kanade Michiyo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Begeta View Post
    The way I read it, the rewards are cumulative. The duration of your paid service will determine your rewards so you will get the different tiers of bonus items month by month.
    But that doesn't explain why I saw a player with one already, Yet I cannot get one, nor friends of mine who have also tried.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dusk Wight
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Hey so do you have to pay it all in one payment or they just ask you how long you plan on playing and they will charge you accordingly per month?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kanade Michiyo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcharge View Post
    Hey so do you have to pay it all in one payment or they just ask you how long you plan on playing and they will charge you accordingly per month?
    It was giving me options for 30 60 90 or 180 an I selected 90, went to process payment and it accepted it, and when I chected my status it said I had no vet rewards and my payment type was continuous? I don't understand how that guy had the ahrimin.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Hula Hoof
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiruru53 View Post
    But that doesn't explain why I saw a player with one already, Yet I cannot get one, nor friends of mine who have also tried.
    Your question was answered before that post.

They used a timecard, and added it instantly. Credit card subscription comes out after your 30~ days of playing are up.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

During the Free Trial period, users won't be able to submit payments via credit card or Square Enix Crysta. Even if you set up a subscription, no payment will be processed until after the Free Trial period ends.

When that period is over, you will then be charged for the length of time you've set up and will receive the corresponding Veteran Rewards via the in-game Moogle Delivery Service.

The reason some users already have these items is due to placing time on their accounts through the redemption of game time cards. Please note that these function differently from region to region and the North American Ultimate Game Card is used to add Square Enix Crysta directly to your account instead of adding varying lengths of time.

Thanks for clearing this up for us! cant wait for VR ^.^
    (5)
    Last edited by HulaHoof; 08-28-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kanade Michiyo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HulaHoof View Post
    Your question was answered before that post.

They used a timecard, and added it instantly. Credit card subscription comes out after your 30~ days of playing are up.
    Are there specific places to buy that timecard? Like a CVS pharmacy? I haven't seen one anywhere... but then again I haven't really lookd too hard.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kittycat Meowface
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Bump for great justice!
    (0)

Hello,

During the Free Trial period, users won't be able to submit payments via credit card or Square Enix Crysta. Even if you set up a subscription, no payment will be processed until after the Free Trial period ends.

When that period is over, you will then be charged for the length of time you've set up and will receive the corresponding Veteran Rewards via the in-game Moogle Delivery Service.

The reason some users already have these items is due to placing time on their accounts through the redemption of game time cards. Please note that these function differently from region to region and the North American Ultimate Game Card is used to add Square Enix Crysta directly to your account instead of adding varying lengths of time.
    (98)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast