Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sirius Dogstar
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I don't mind re-rolling practically everything but my level and items.
    (1)

Just wanted to clarify just a tiny bit: The comment from Yoshida during the LIVE video was mainly geared toward being able to change gender, specifically. Not so much about being able to change race. He was talking about changing from a Roegadyn male to a Miqo'te male being relatively understandable ("hey you lost weight!") but that it might be shocking to go from Roegadyn male to a Lalafell female.

It was vague in our Twitter post about it, so I'm hoping to dispel the misinformation now.
    (30)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Denmo Mcstronghuge
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    But Bayohne, you should know by now that every little quip and comment by the developers is taken as the holy grail and set in stone! Us worshi- I mean uh, players, are simply acting on what has been spoken to us!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Captain Lalafist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 82
    Kill our characters so it won't matter what we can change~!
    (4)

Character
    Wolfie Wu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I may not want to do this right now, but it should be a service that's available to anyone (whether paid or not, I don't care) at any time.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kerin Misteyes
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    It doesn't have to be the same character switched gender.

I'd like for people to be able to create a replacement character and transfer quest history (including GC affiliation), inventory, abilities, levels, retainers, linkshells, and social lists (did I miss anything) to the new character - as a one-time thing in the migration to 2.0.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Schneizel Alstreim
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Everything but the Grand Company and City-state choice.

We were warned about the GCs for a long time. Everyone had the chance to see what each company would or would not provide you as a member. Learn to make choices people.

As for the City-state choice, I don't like the idea. And also, I think that choice would be more problematic for the dev team compared to the other ones; given how that choice affects the storyline and what main quests will be available to your character.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mishakai Katyn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Just wanted to clarify just a tiny bit: The comment from Yoshida during the LIVE video was mainly geared toward being able to change gender, specifically. Not so much about being able to change race. He was talking about changing from a Roegadyn male to a Miqo'te male being relatively understandable ("hey you lost weight!") but that it might be shocking to go from Roegadyn male to a Lalafell female.

It was vague in our Twitter post about it, so I'm hoping to dispel the misinformation now.
    That works for me! But can I also change name as well?? Mishakai has a rather feminine ring to it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post

How about the 7th umbral era kills everyone except a few people who train in the art necromancy and ressurect the people killed but it goes wrong.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Alec Temet
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Delsus View Post
    How about the 7th umbral era kills everyone except a few people who train in the art necromancy and ressurect the people killed but it goes wrong.
    One "Hulan Temet", check, let's see... Male, Hume, average height, average weight, armorer by trade. Hmmm, are those cat ears? Well, close enough; Next!
    Apparently things in quotes don't count towards the 10 character limit.
    (3)

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast