Player
    Character
    Janda Bear
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Filenotfound View Post
    titan HM is like EXTREMELY EASY to do... im pretty sure my fc can likely 4-5 man it easily...
    *hands Filenotfound a paper towel* wipe that bullshit thats dripping out the side of your mouth please.

Like you, i too love a good challenge in games and hate when things get nerfed too quickly. First of all, no your FC couldnt beat it 4-5man. lets say 1 is tank the other 1-2 is healer leaving only 2 or 3 slots for dps if u take 1 healer, you would fail on the heart for sure. What you're claiming would require having relics in the first place which kinda defeats the point you're trying to make. Obvious troll is obvious.

This may very well be possible later with higher gear/lvl caps but not right now. Personally i beat titan on my 2nd day of recruiting randoms from mor-dhona but not without difficulty of finding the right ppl who can learn mechanics.
    (12)

Player
    Its pronounced LO-min-sah, not lo-min-SAH
    Character
    Umbral Sky
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I will agree entirely on the point where Titan should not be nerfed. I feel that it is a good step up from Garuda, and is in a good position, albeit a little painful due to latency issues.

On the other hand, relic weapons are only too easy to get, and owned by the majority of the population, due to titan carries/selling. Without this, you could still feel like a unique snowflake.

But hey, I like my shiny book, goes well with my Allagan Tunic
    (1)
    www.eikon-guild.com

Player
    Character
    Sephyr Lievie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Relics shouldn't be available to ONLY a select few super hardcore raiders. Considering it's a huge improvement to DPS/HPS..
    On the contrary I've seen a million and one threads about how Titan is too difficult for various reasons. I think you came here just to stroke your e-peen.
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Duzell Phelios
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Considering it feels like your relic is a natural continuation of you job quests I wouldn't be surprised if the next section of the main story flat out expected players to have a relic and Ilvl 70-90 armor / accessories, maybe not by the first quest when new main quest is added but definitely before the next final boss. Before anyone says it, CoB is NOT main quest, its side story, rewatch your last cut scene from the last quest, after the credit roll (most of you that are all rush rush probably didn't even watch it or see the teaser for the extension of the main quest). Once main quest is released that plainly expects the players to have a relic, expect titan and probably even garuda to a lesser extent, to be changed so the majority of players can complete the fight. At the same time, expect some new uber quest weapon to be released that is better than relic +1. This isn't XI, don't expect to ride your relic +1 for the rest of the games life.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Alkimi Asura
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Janda View Post
    First of all, no your FC couldnt beat it 4-5man. lets say 1 is tank the other 1-2 is healer leaving only 2 or 3 slots for dps if u take 1 healer, you would fail on the heart for sure.
    5 is doable I think (Tank, healer, 3xDPS), but 4 I really doubt it although I'd like to see someone try it..

You're probably going to need L2 or 3 limit break to take down the heart which you will have to build up before, you'll need a BRD for ballad as MP usage will get worse as the fight goes on just surviving stomps.

The biggest problem I think will be Granite Gaol, if your healer gets it then 2 DPS might struggle to break them out quickly enough (while avoiding Landslide aswell) to be able to get the tank healed up before Rock > Mountain Buster, not to mention that stomps are immediately after this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wexism Sync
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Considering Relic+1 is the BiS, it is indeed a too easy to get (especially considering it's a weapon).

Take the other ilvl 90 counterpart, drops from bloody Twintania.
    (2)
    Wexism Sync - Tonberry (JP) - Eikon
    http://www.xivarmory.com/character/2501717

WHM Healing Spreadsheet
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/107651-WHM-Healing-Spreadsheet

Character
    Longnu Era
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephyrx View Post
    Relics shouldn't be available to ONLY a select few super hardcore raiders. Considering it's a huge improvement to DPS/HPS..
    On the contrary I've seen a million and one threads about how Titan is too difficult for various reasons. I think you came here just to stroke your e-peen.
    Finally, someone logical here! +1
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Pang Liambear
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Filenotfound View Post
    the relic+1 is the best weapon in game (better then majority of all coil weapons).

Its a joke how easy they are to obtain...
    titan HM is like EXTREMELY EASY to do... im pretty sure my fc can likely 4-5 man it easily...

my first victory on titan, entire pt was pretty much only geared in AK gear and with ifrit weapons...
    It was still easy back then. Just took alittle practice to learn the fight and rotation...

this game is already WAY too easy...
    and ive heard that primals are getting nerfed? WHAT!?

why dont u just make healers only have to use 1 skill to heal whole pt for full hp with infinite mana, make a 1 button to hold aggro on everything 100% as tank?
    if i wanted to play wow, id go play that...

there should NOT be ANY nerfs to any difficulty in the game yet...
    Cool story bro,
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Crescent Dusk
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncness View Post
    Considering Relic+1 is the BiS, it is indeed a too easy to get (especially considering it's a weapon).

Take the other ilvl 90 counterpart, drops from bloody Twintania.
    It's not BiS.

Not for Summoners. The Allagan book for summoners is better because it doesn't waste stat on useless spell speed. Ditto for monk. Ditto for scholar.
    (0)

Character
    Longnu Era
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent_Dusk View Post
    It's not BiS.

Not for Summoners. The Allagan book for summoners is better because it doesn't waste stat on useless spell speed. Ditto for monk. Ditto for scholar.
    Allagan is also better for DRG as well due to DETER > CRT
    (0)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast