Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Player

For everyone mentioning Grand Companies and how they explicitly stated it as being a "one time choice," it doesn't really matter. Everything else was a "one time choice" when you made it too, whether the game told you so or not. They wanted feedback on rerolls, so let's keep giving it to them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cindrie Estelloix
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    OKay if given the choice to reroll I would take full advantage and change my everything but my sex and race. I've made an alt that I like better then my main now and wouldn't mind changing my main to look like that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    For everyone mentioning Grand Companies and how they explicitly stated it as being a "one time choice," it doesn't really matter. Everything else was a "one time choice" when you made it too, whether the game told you so or not.
    We aren't getting new grand companies though. A lot of people would have picked X race of Y gender if it was available. All the companies are there from the start so you know what you are getting. If we DO get new companies then yes we should be able to pick a new one.
    (0)

Howdy! I think this might only be my second appearance on these here forums (I'll be working on showing my face around here more, I promise!), but I come bearing some pretty good news

Along with the change to the new graphic engine in 2.0, we announced that it would be possible to change your character's appearance. After that we received a great deal of feedback requesting to be able to change race/gender, as well. After looking at all of the feedback we received, we have decided to allow a one-time change of the following when 2.0 arrives:
    • Appearance
    • Race/Clan
    Some of you may be wondering about the possibility of changing character names, since we're allowing the change for gender. Due to some data-related issues, we will continue to discuss and look into possibility of character name changes.
    (103)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Howdy! I think this might only be my second appearance on these here forums (I'll be working on showing my face around here more, I promise!), but I come bearing some pretty good news

Along with the change to the new graphic engine in 2.0, we announced that it would be possible to change your character's appearance. After that we received a great deal of feedback requesting to be able to change race/gender, as well. After looking at all of the feedback we received, we have decided to allow a one-time change of the following when 2.0 arrives:
    • Appearance
    • Race/Clan
    Some of you may be wondering about the possibility of changing character names, since we're allowing the change for gender. Due to some data-related issues, we will continue to discuss and look into possibility of character name changes.
    Very good news.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Griss Stilgar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90

• Appearance
    • Race/Clan

Sweet, Thanks for the update!
    (2)
    An Aware, Informed, and Critical community is vital for the success of a game.
    ~ John "Totalbiscuit" Bain

Player
    Character
    Topheru Jopheru
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

• Appearance
    • Race/Clan
    Thank you, this is fantastic news! While I don't plan to change my name when 2.0 rolls around, I hope it's allowed for those who feel their current names don't fit their new gender/race change.
    (6)

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by redmage View Post
    Thank you, this is fantastic news! While I don't plan to change my name when 2.0 rolls around, I hope it's allowed for those who feel their current names don't fit their new gender/race change.
    I concur with this suggestion.
    (2)

9. 12-22-2011 04:09 AM

Player

Yaaaaaaaaay!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucifer Morningstar
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaree View Post
    I find it funny a dev necro bumped a 1 month old topic for this

But it's a good start, I'm glad to see they'll allow gender change at the least. I'm not too concerned with my name since I made it a bit androgynous, but I know others may still want to see this and I may never know myself if I want to alter something.
    Just goes to show you that they are making sure everything is taken in to consideration.
    (3)
    All I see is hurr.

12. 12-22-2011 04:21 AM

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast