Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Snip
    -I offer my views of the solution, which btw I have offered multiple suggestions.
    -I have stated many times about the but sliders being turned down
    -I have told you already that I was talking about my thread having most people agreeing with me in relation to my beta topic not the entire community as a whole, as the entire community as a whole had not even seen or read my thread thats not possible.
    -I didn't say Yoshi-P is a lier, I feel like there may be different factors than stated, or perhaps more reasons to his choice that he may not have shared with us.

I don't see why they can add breast slider but not a lower slider when infact we have even less down there than before and missing space where the rear couldn't possibly conflict with gear.

-There is plenty of room for improvement in the lower areas of the character model.

Perhaps you should instead of bashing me constantly think up a solution to this problem yourself?

Solutions suggested in this topic.

- Reintroduce the 1.0 body shapes as an adjustible graphics setting ( Toggle on and off, 1.0 body mass), they fit the gear, they look natural and appealing.
    Or
    - Have two options in character creation 1.0 body shape or the slimer/flatter 2.0 body as two choices.

Both these options seem easier to achieve than adding a slider.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-05-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aegis Elisus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandark View Post
    --I have told you already that I was talking about my thread having most people agreeing with me in relation to my beta topic not the entire community as a whole, as the entire community as a whole had not even seen or read my thread thats not possible.

Perhaps you should instead of bashing me constantly think up a solution to this problem yourself?
    Can it not be reliably interpreted then, that if 99% of the game playing and beta testing population didn't feel this was enough of an problem to be bothered to log onto the forums and make their own thread or contribute to an existing thread that it really isn't a problem?

As such, no solution need be sought.

Can you tell me which of your solutions will make everyone happy? Can you tell me if they introduced a different size it wouldn't annoy more people? Can you tell me for absolutely certain that adding several options it would have absolutely no impact on performance on PS3 or low spec PCs? (If so, can you tell me how you came up with that information?)

So far, a tiny fragment of a percentage of the population have supported your statement. It's going to need a lot more than that to convince me this is anything other than a waste of dev time and resources.
    (2)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Snip
    I don't see why haveing both choices couldn't be enough to please the majority, everyone who misses the old shape could at least select it while others who have now come to like the new shape can stick with that, this could be a good solution.

It's not a waste of the devs time if it makes for more happy customers and they already have the resources, all they need to do is scale the lower region a little it won't even effect the gear, look at all that space!

So much of the gear would still fit the orrigonal 1.0 size they may need to make slight adjustments on newly introduced gear but it would be as simple as a slight scale up for those who chose the orrigonal body shape.

It's much easier than adding a slider which would require ALOT of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Velo_Vandore View Post
    I am curious to know, for those who oppose the OP's request - do you personally prefer the 1.0 butt, the 2.0 butt or don't mind at all?
    I too would like to know the answer to this, are the people who disagree with wanting the 1.0 back against it because they like the 2.0 butl?
    Also why would anyone be against the idea of both being optional?
    (0)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.

4. 09-03-2013 12:37 AM
    Reason
    Double Post by mistake

Player
    Character
    Aran Wade
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    yay butt petition!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Captain Commando
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I AGREE with this.. Adjustments on the Gluteus maximus!!

"whats wrong with some of these people... satisfied with something as flat as a wall... Madness I tell you.."
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Maeko Akemi
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 33
    I like my character's booty, in fact, I'm FINALLY playing a game where my character has my 'abnormal' and 'unappealing' body type!

What's next booty jiggle physics? You can achieve all that and more if you go outside.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aveira Teleri
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Opheliona View Post
    I like my character's booty, in fact, I'm FINALLY playing a game where my character has my 'abnormal' and 'unappealing' body type!

What's next booty jiggle physics? You can achieve all that and more if you go outside.
    I'd like to look at something beautiful when I'm playing a game too, though.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fehli Mejhni
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    and i would twerk five hundred miles and i would twerk five hundred more
    to see this thread twerk right out the door
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Y'suhl Tia
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 17
    Don't add a butt-slider. Lmao. That's just too much. Though it would be pretty damn funny to see.

You know what they COULD do, is add a system much similar to GW2, and just add body TYPES. Not sliders. Then at least you could choose if you want a super model figure, or a heavier build, or whatever suits your fancy.

Having a bust size slider is already too much.
    (5)
    Last edited by MimiruMiru; 09-03-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nigel Lovell
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 27
    Okay I know we like them big round and juicy but lets not get our anacondas twisted.

We've already established that there are more polygons on the upper torso than the lower part of the body. Polygon count has to be high for the torso and head. The dairy rears don't look all that bad. The hips are proportionate with the shoulders. But who are we to say what characters should or shouldn't look like. For all we know the characters lay eggs and don't need hips for child baring.

I rather SE worry about the next content they plan to add than trying to please players for their short comings. SE has done a great job with a game that was once view as damaging the brand. Between 1.0 and ARR we were giving the opportunity to express our thought on their game to make it better. But that doesn't give us the right to demand for everything.
    (3)

Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast