Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Alexandra Sapphora
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Well I didn't know of this before, but the 1.0 bums look fantastic. Why would you steal Miqo'te girls' bums SE, and where did you hide them?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kaname Chidori
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    (6)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowsaurus View Post
    Tthe fact that you took your time to draw all this diagrams and comparison pictures tells me you might be overanalizing this. If you have to point it out with yellow lines and people still don't see the difference, maybe it's not as massive as you say it is.
    I noticed it immediately and it’s a huge difference in game, I drew yellow lines to show just how extreme the difference really is.
    So, because the hip and butt might be a little bit smaller, then it's no longer normal? I'm thinking your standards for normal are a little bit narrow, don't you think?
    It doesn't look normal anymore IMO because gear has empty spaces where it used to connect and for those who choose a busty upper body the difference in the lower body makes it far worse. Why give us an option for more bust if the lower half of our body shrinks?

In your opinion, if the body shape does not meet your extremely narrow standard (so narrow, that only a couple of pixels of difference basically destroy the game for you), then it's flawed, not "normal". You need to start seeing women outside of your computer screen.
    It doesn’t completely destroy the game but it does make it much less enjoyable over all to be unsatisfied with my characters appearance when I was previously satisfied.

You would be shocked at just how large the difference really is in game, it’s not missing a couple of pixels your underestimating the difference entirely.
    Think of it like this a ball has a mass from every angle remove that mass and it loses size from every direction, every perspective.

If I drew circles around the new rear VS the old it would show a huge difference in size and those pictures I posted where the body used to connect to the end of the equipment, can you honestly say that looks like a few missing pixles?
    More like it’s lost half its entire overall size, did you know the rear used to actually protrude from the leg and actually connect lower to the leg showing roundness, now the rear looks like it's a part of the leg.. Like it's just one continuation from leg to hip.

And when I said the entire lower half of the Model used to be larger I'm not just talking about the backside which btw is horrible now I'm talking about everything down there, legs used to be thicker and the hips used to be more round and larger.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-01-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Player
    Character
    Neirth Enirae
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    lol what a joke, 13 pages of this, guess sloots gonna sloot
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rampant Roze
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 24
    I haven't played my Miqo'te as much, since they put me on an EU server, but I did make a Roegadyn female and noticed it immediately. She's thick in all areas just like I like em, except for her backside. It's flat as a board. I actually ignore gear now like subligar, despite stats, because they look so rediculous.

Granted, this isn't anything I'm going to unsub over, but it does make me go 'Why fix what ain't broken?'
    (2)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacal1 View Post
    I haven't played my Miqo'te as much, since they put me on an EU server, but I did make a Roegadyn female and noticed it immediately. She's thick in all areas just like I like em, except for her backside. It's flat as a board. I actually ignore gear now like subligar, despite stats, because they look so rediculous.

Granted, this isn't anything I'm going to unsub over, but it does make me go 'Why fix what ain't broken?'
    Yea I've seen the Roegadyn my sister in law made one, they have one of the worst lower body's I've ever seen in a game for a female character, for real.
    Why fix what ain't broken? I feel like it's pretty broken and needs some attention.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Motoko Zaraki
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgal View Post
    are u ready! Vandark maybe you would like that ass?
    (0)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    That picture is pretty funny lmao
    I laughed so hard when I first saw it XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gilraen Bior
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Honestly, I see a theme in how they've designed the miqo'te and it's not what any Western player would appreciate. They seem, to me, to be heavily Asian inspired. Makes sense when you consider where this game was made. So your miqo'te doesn't have a downtown derrier, shockingly that includes over half the world, especially Asia. If you really want 'dat ass' then you should have gone with a Hyur, who were clearly modeled after a Western and European frame (Caucasian?). As for the character models, all they really did was, literally, scale down the 1.0 models. I would not be shocked if, compared in a 3d program, the 2.0 models were half the size as their 1.0 counterparts.
    (5)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilraen View Post
    Honestly, I see a theme in how they've designed the miqo'te and it's not what any Western player would appreciate. They seem, to me, to be heavily Asian inspired. Makes sense when you consider where this game was made. So your miqo'te doesn't have a downtown derrier, shockingly that includes over half the world, especially Asia. If you really want 'dat ass' then you should have gone with a Hyur, who were clearly modeled after a Western and European frame (Caucasian?). As for the character models, all they really did was, literally, scale down the 1.0 models. I would not be shocked if, compared in a 3d program, the 2.0 models were half the size as their 1.0 counterparts.
    I agree with you, but I don't feel like I should have to change my race when my personal preference is the Miquo'te just because they decided to scale it down.

There should be more options for body shape.

I suppose If they did in fact scale the entire character down then that might explain the equipment being miss match.
    Maybe they haven't scaled down some of the upper gear to match the new shape???
    Because I've noticed all the lower equipment has been scaled down...
    (0)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-02-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast