Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rynaria Chuan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 41
    I don't think we have to insult each other here, that's rather uncalled for.

It doesn't even have anything to do with any form of perversion, it simply looks...odd, not right. Not agreeing is fine, but nobody has to call anyone a pervert over it. People...
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Khen Lux
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 49
    Also the movement got wowdiced/eqdice. I remember in 1.0 you could move back without moving your camera. When you ran, and stop suddenly the character would make such physics. Blame the WoWdification, and PS3.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rynaria Chuan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 41
    Quote Originally Posted by moizeus View Post
    Also the movement got wowdiced/eqdice. I remember in 1.0 you could move back without moving your camera. When you ran, and stop suddenly the character would make such physics. Blame the WoWdification, and PS3.
    Ahh right, now that used to look so lovely. One of the things I really miss to be honest. Yea yea, nothing important, only fluff, but it gave the game a nice and more realistic touch. Now I understand they had to take out a few things in exchange for the wide variety we have in landscape now, but still I'll be missing it.
    (2)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinpoo View Post
    I don't think we have to insult each other here, that's rather uncalled for.

It doesn't even have anything to do with any form of perversion, it simply looks...odd, not right. Not agreeing is fine, but nobody has to call anyone a pervert over it. People...
    Thanks Rinpoo it's a shame it happened to be this area of our characters with the problem because it's hard to talk about this issue without others being judgmental about it.

If your honest with yourself tho it's actually a really huge flaw in the 2.0 character models because they look very misshapen and unpreaportional, it’s very abnormal looking.

I don’t think it should be a major priority or anything but it shouldn’t be disregarded either, it should be treated as a legitimate issue and it should be patched at some point in the future.

I would be happy and patient knowing they at least had plans to fix it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Vanidin Pickles
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 67
    I'd never noticed the difference in models to be honest... I guess I was too busy adventuring to zoom in and study the proportions and angles of my character's model.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Leafcore Haven
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Both models look fantastic to me. Better than a muffin top.

Not sure why some of you guys are complaining...
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Tiraelina Kyara
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    If you truly cared so much about appearances you would've noticed they didn't change the models at all.

No, your screenshots are not valid comparisons either when they're not even the same angles or animations.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kevonovitch Primanov
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 44
    as a boob man, ass is almost over-rated, but i can appreciate the fact that yeah....dafuq? there IS one supposed to be there, not missing entirely..
    (5)
    -Kevonovitch Fabroski Primanov

Player
    Character
    Xyno Edajos
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Never really noticed it. I don't play that close attention to my character model.
    (0)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevonovitch View Post
    as a boob man, ass is almost over-rated, but i can appreciate the fact that yeah....dafuq? there IS one supposed to be there, not missing entirely..
    Yep, I'm not going on about it because I want my character to have a massive ass but it would be nice to at least have one there VS nothing at all.
    (5)

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast