Player
    Character
    Leave Me
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravij View Post
    You obviously missed the post that was made by Takeo Suzuki; The Lead Designer for this game.

Honestly you don't take the time to notice that everyone IS treated equally and all feedback is considered. You sound like a stuck up child who wants everything in the world, can't have it, so complains about not getting what they want when it's right there in front of you.
    And the only reason he responded was because it was brought up in the JP forum. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...99#post1373999
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Aryn Tatsuuchi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 85
    You obviously missed the post that was made by Takeo Suzuki; The Lead Designer for this game.

Honestly you don't take the time to notice that everyone IS treated equally and all feedback is considered. You sound like a stuck up child who wants everything in the world, can't have it, so complains about not getting what they want when it's right there in front of you.
    Well, that is actually a translation repost of a comment on the Japanese forums in the thread created there as a translation of this thread.

So... Yeah, until the topic was brought to the attention of the Japanese playerbase and they started discussing it there was no developer response.

This thread was started - 08-30-2013 05:55 PM
    JP thread was started - 09-30-2013 04:44 PM

Dev posts

JP - 10-03-2013 11:42 PM
    EN - 10-04-2013 02:33 PM

Those are the dates that the forum shows for the posts... Take that data as you will.
    (7)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalamari View Post
    That is insane.. female Miqo'te can't have nice bums because of male Miqo'te and female roes? That makes no sense at all.. were they all congealed and shaped from the severed rumps of female Miqo'te? WHAT waist equipment are you talking about? NONE of the belts show up on your character in-game, what kind of excuse is that?

Every piece of armor in game has been designed in such a way as to be able to accommodate with any butt size, in fact many of the late game armors have wide kilt-like elements to them at the waist, as if to fit around large trunks.

It was completely uncalled for to amputate all the asses.

It seems like they just wanted to save money on new armors or something along those lines so they could provide more equipment at a faster pace but quite frankly what exactly is the point in having lots more new armors if they don't look as nice on your character anymore?

I would rather they introduce new armour slower while maintaining the original body shapes.. heh oh well I'm disappointed but nothing we can do about it really except voice our opinion on it.

I've accepted it tho only because I'm forced to accept it, I really wish something could be done about it and I will probably always dislike it.

At least the game itself is good despite the new appearance of this body shape...

Pelvis tilt edit for the win! -.-b

One can only dream, this new armor will never look as nice now SE as it could have.

It really won't, we will have lots more armors to replace old ones twice as fast which btw is actually annoying because you don't get the time to enjoy your new gear before replacing it.
    And it'll look half as good... Sorry for having lack of excitement towards that decision. I still appreciate the Dev teams intentions they only did what they think would be best for everyone, the fact is tho not everyone is happy about this choice unfortunately.

I accept SE's apology but I will still remain hopeful even if it's doomed never to change

My new request is to simply adjust the pelvis tilt on the Female Miquo'te to give the illusion it has not been changed, rather than tilting it forward further hindering it's appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by pariscollection View Post
    確かに装備品が増えるのはうれしいですが
    それを着るキャラクターの魅力を犠牲にしてしまっていいのか?
    仕様と言われようが私はあきらめません。
    Translation on Google, best I got sorry.

Equipment's certainly increase While it is always a happy
    Is it alright to at the expense of the charm of the character who wear it?
    It going to be said to specification, but I do not give up.

----

I get the jist and honestly she's right, it's not worth the expense of our characters appearance to have more gear if it doesn't look nice on our characters.

SE you took too much away from the Female seriously.. way too much, SO much that the only way you could even make it look slightly normal is to tilt the pelvis back.

EDIT: They need to tilt the top of the pelvis forward and the lower part backwards to achieve something like this if there not into editing the rear.
    (4)
    Last edited by Vandark; 10-07-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    tbh they made even wearing normal armor unappealing if you have a tail. There are no more tail holes cut in any of the armor. I don't even understand why they did this. Now all I see is my tail clipping up and down through my armor as I run around.
    (5)

Character
    Zealous Jackal
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 32
    i always wondered who cleans the kitty litter boxes in ffxi and ffxiv ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

judging by your join date, you where not around when there were multiple threads even going back from alpha 1.0 about the behind of characters. That's 3 years ago. We are JUST now getting feedback and its about waist equipment, not even about the sized down backsides from 1.0 that we all thought was too small to begin with.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Enth Rax
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLo View Post
    tbh they made even wearing normal armor unappealing if you have a tail. There are no more tail holes cut in any of the armor. I don't even understand why they did this. Now all I see is my tail clipping up and down through my armor as I run around.
    ^this

They also messed-up Dragoon AF body for Female Miqote. It use to have a cool armor plate covering the very top of the tail in 1.0... now it looks stupid because they flipped that part up to accommodate the crooked Male Miqote tail.............
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kamelia Aegis
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 77
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartcat View Post
    You are all perverts for discussing this.
    And your a prude for thinking it takes perverts to enjoy a nice butts on the screen.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Shadovar Tigersoul
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontide View Post
    A 50+ page thread about cat butts? Really now?
    There are a lot of ppl playing the cats and thats a huge portion of the playerbase, but yes it's silly.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tanaya Makers
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I'm left wondering why this is only about cat butts.
    (3)

Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast