Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sammeo Guy
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    You don't wanna keep on farming Amdapor Keep? How about you progress further and farm mythology from Binding Coil of Bahamut instead?

Also, this is the Relic weapon we're talking about. Not a green weapon. Not a blue weapon. This is like the best of the best gear for the time being. You can't honestly expect to have everything handed to you in less than 1 month now, do you?

You would not have lasted a day in the original EverQuest. All these instant gratification players /sigh
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sophie Kiri
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    CT isn't even out folks. They needed to put the grind on the ilvl 90 gear SO LONG to obtain in ORDER not to render CT's gear Useless (Ilvl 80 - Since the big raid atm gets you ilvl 90, 80 is only fair.) -- Those who rushes to get there shouldn't complain and wait until the new raid for the ilvl 80 gear comes out.

Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sinha Kumori
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    While I am totally ok with the aspect of grinding and earning my gear, I agree that the amount needed for AF +1 is a bit ridiculous. In all honesty I would have rather them done with AF +1 the same they did with Relic Weapon questline. Go to these dungeons/bosses/encounters, do this this and this and then you get a piece of AF +1. I feel this would have handled the issue of not only AK DF reservations, but the monstrous repetition of running that place for the tomes.

NOT saying the above is what they should do, it just is my opinion that it would have prevented a lot of issues, as well as been a refreshing change from your standard MMO.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Endymion
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    chill out, the game just out for 3 weeks..
    there will be more dungeons with more loot and tomes

Quote Originally Posted by makii View Post
    The problem, my friend, is that most of the MMO-mentality today includes playing for two weeks and being in full engame gear so you can go around showing off your cool armour to everyone. When this isn't possible, it will be considered a grind.
    It would be fun to see these people back in the old MMO days where stuff was actually hard to obtain.

Player
    Character
    Chaste Draconnis
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Prices for AF1 are fine, they're suppose the be the welfare version level 90s for people that don't do Bahamuts coil. They should take a long time to get.

Now the limited number of options to earn Mythology tokens is a huge problem. Nobody wants to run Amdapor Keep 8x a week for 5 months straight...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mhyrria Uan'lithui
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    INB4 they release another higher tier gear than AF+1 roughly 4 months after people farmed for it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Thats actually the plan. It's easy to get gear for non raiders. The penalty is that by the time ppl get it there will
    be better gear to get
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Florence Leduc
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    i think the cap must be increase to 450-500 per week for allows people to get one part per week, is not like in other game where we had only one class to play.
    even with this caps you will need 10 weeks for get the whole stuff and still will be long enough for not be free.
    (2)

Hello,

While it might take some time to procure all of the job-specific equipment using Allagan Tomestones of Mythology, we plan on slowly easing the cost of these items as we introduce new content in the future.
    (59)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Laiyenu Rae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Just make it drop from coil SE then we can see some real whining.
    (2)

I'm the Bloodgaru Queen.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast