Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Aph Raell
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50

80 Durability 100% HQ using all NQ materials.

This is my tweaked HQ rotation for 2 Star crafting for 80 Durability only. If you follow the instructions below, the Rotation can NOT fail. Guaranteed 100% HQ now.

Required Cross Class Skills
    Lvl 50 Carpenter "Byregot's Blessing"
    Lvl 50 Alchemist "Comfort Zone"
    Lvl 50 Weaver "Careful Synthesis II"
    Lvl 50 Goldsmith "Innovation"
    Lvl 37 Culinarian "Steady Hands II"
    Lvl 15 Blacksmith "Ingenuity"
    Lvl 15 Leatherworker "Waste Not"

Requires 347Craft, 340Control and 373CP(Use food) (added the extra 14CP to enable you to use "Observe" to remove the random chance of a bad poor status on Standard Touch)

/ac "Comfort Zone" <me>
    /ac "Inner Quiet" <me>
    /ac "Waste Not" <me>
    /ac "Steady Hand II" <me>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <me>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <me>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <me>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <me>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <me>
    /ac "Great Strides" <me>

IMPORTANT: If condition is Excellent you hit "Observe", if not continue as normal

/ac "Steady Hand" <me>
    /ac "Standard Touch" <me>
    /ac "Great Strides" <me>
    /ac "Ingenuity" <me>

IMPORTANT: If condition is Excellent skip the next step of "Innovation", if not continue on as normal.

/ac "Innovation" <me>
    /ac "Byregot's Blessing" <me>
    /ac "Careful Synthesis II" <me>

- If you don't have a Lvl 50 Alchemist you can drop "Comfort Zone" from the macro and adjust your minimum requirement of CP to 387.(requires near max CP)
    - If you have near max CP and use HQ Bouillabaisse you can get a even higher boost by adjusting the rotation to add Innovation after the first Great Strides changing the CP requirement from 373 to 391.

Edit: Removed Macro form to fix the slight chance you get a Excellent condition on the Standard Touch. Thanks to Scarebearz , Vortok and Doran for pointing out some changes/worst case scenarios to tweak the Rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarebearz View Post
    Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorin View Post
    Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortok View Post
    Hi

Been playing with some hasty touch rotations in case they implement more crafting items with even higher Quality levels. Its not a 100% HQ guarantee but it has the potential to pretty much go over 5000 quality level in the simulator I tested it with. Also added a lazy Hasty touch rotation for 40 Dura items which you can macro and mostly come out HQ. If you want a higher chance you need to use the Tricks of the Trade/Hasty Touch method.

Requires 347Craft, 340Control and 381CP(Use food) 80 Durability any difficulty.
    Comfort Zone
    Inner Quiet
    Steady Hands II
    Waste Not II
    Hasty Touch x 4
    Basic Touch
    Steady Hands II
    Hasty Touch x 5
    Manipulation
    Steady Hands II
    Basic Touch
    Great Strides
    Ingenuity
    Innovation (Skip if on Excellent condition)
    Byregot's Blessing
    Careful Synthesis II x 3

Requires 347Craft, 340Control and 381CP(Use food) 40 Durability any difficulty

Comfort Zone
    Inner Quiet
    Steady Hand II
    Waste Not II
    Hasty Touch x 4
    Steady Hand II
    Hasty Touch x3
    Manipulation
    Steady Hand II
    Basic Touch
    Great Strides
    Ingenuity
    Innovation (Skip if on Excellent condition)
    Byregot's Blessing
    Careful Synthesis II x 2
    (18)
    Last edited by Aphraell; 11-13-2013 at 07:57 PM.

2. 10-31-2013 08:03 AM
    Reason
    Obsolete

Player
    Character
    Aph Raell
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    - fixed
    (0)
    Last edited by Aphraell; 10-31-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Fixed error

Player

Yeah but why using Innovation after Ingenuity? Switch those two around just in case.

And like I put in the other thread, you can use advanced touch instead of standard to get a little bit more of quality, for a total cost of 375 cp.

Aside from those two little things, this rotation is perfect and works great.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aph Raell
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorin View Post
    Yeah but why using Innovation after Ingenuity? Switch those two around just in case.

And like I put in the other thread, you can use advanced touch instead of standard to get a little bit more of quality, for a total cost of 375 cp.

Aside from those two little things, this rotation is perfect and works great.
    No reason to swap anything around. Works fine. Unsure if you realise that Ingenuity does add to your touch actions if the item crafted is over your level.
    I added the Advanced Touch already at the bottom
    (0)

Player

Yeah it does give you a small bonus to your touch actions, but not as big as Innovation's.

It's not a huge thing, but still, I personally would do Innovation before Ingenuity. Personal preference I guess.

But yeah again, this rotation works really well, 100% recommended.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hermennes Cletrindale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 15
    I'm just missing comfort zone otherwise I would use this rotation. Sticking to Whitefall's until I get my alchemist to 50 (not anytime soon as I'm not playing as much as I used to, and I'm working on Culinarian to 50 now since I had that already pretty high).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aph Raell
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufkus View Post
    I'm just missing comfort zone otherwise I would use this rotation. Sticking to Whitefall's until I get my alchemist to 50 (not anytime soon as I'm not playing as much as I used to, and I'm working on Culinarian to 50 now since I had that already pretty high).
    As I wrote on the bottom of my post, you can drop Comfort Zone and just increase the CP requirement to 373. Which is easily doable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'ete'leskum B'leskum
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Just FYI - there is no point in using decimals in /wait commands as it will get rounded up anyway - simply use 2 for status change commands and 3 for action (touch & synth) commands there. Also - if you're crafting expensive / unique items or using expensive mats I'd hesitate to use macros as it does occasionally mess up due to the server lag - I actually have a "safe" versions of most important macros where I've added extra second or two to each wait command to make it more safe. Still - no macro can beat manual crafting in both efficiency as well as safety as it can't accomodate for the random status changes. Also - while crafting manually you can easilly HQ 2* from NQ mats without need for that many lvl 50 cross abilities - usually one 50 + one 37 + rest on lvl 15 will do just fine, also no need for melded gears and so on - only HQ tools suffice. It does indeed take longer but it's "cheaper" in both time invested in maxing multiply DoH classes as well as gill or time spent on fully melded gear and so on.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by HEC View Post
    Also - while crafting manually you can easilly HQ 2* from NQ mats without need for that many lvl 50 cross abilities - usually one 50 + one 37 + rest on lvl 15 will do just fine, also no need for melded gears and so on - only HQ tools suffice. It does indeed take longer but it's "cheaper" in both time invested in maxing multiply DoH classes as well as gill or time spent on fully melded gear and so on.
    I disagree with this.

Without a minimum of about ~370 CP you can't GUARANTEE a 100% HQ every single time. To be able to get so many CP you need to use CP foods, and you can only do that if you have, at least, 318 control, so you need a minimum of materia melding too.
    (0)

Character
    Killua Healmore
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HEC View Post
    snip
    Then share your rotation/gear with us? If you're not willing to, then please gtfo. TC is trying to help others here, all you did was come in and try to downplay his effort. Ofc there are other ways to HQ, tc merely posted one of them.
    (2)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast