Player
    Character
    Ralos Mikorius
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90

Tour of the office/meet the dev team.

One of the things I've really come to enjoy about this game is the closeness with the dev team.
    I feel like you don't get that so much with other MMOs. I remember playing FFXI for a long time before going to the first FFXI fan festival and seeing a few faces of the dev team for the very first time. yet here we get to see yoshi-P's mug all the time, as well as a few other select indiviuals every now and then, as well as chat with community reps on the forums. (I feel the player community doesn't always appreciate this aspect of the game enough but that's for another thread.((read: I won't be posting about it beyond this)).)

So I had a kind of idea for a video that I thought would be cool.
    It came from two sources: First, during one of the live letters from the producer, they mentioned that they were actually filming in Yoshi-P's office and mentioned where the furniture in the room was such as his desk and I thought to myself "Well are you gonna show us or just talk about it?" Maybe I'm just wierd but I was very curious about what the rest of his office actually looked like which lead to me wondering what their entire work space was like.

Second, someone mentioned in another thread (I don't remember who or where, sorry) that it would be a cool idea to do more live letters but with different members of the dev team since Yoshi is of course a very busy man.

Which brings me to my idea: I think it would be cool if they did a video showing us around the office while introducing to the dev team and who works where. They can do it in segments or in one big video (and it would be cool of course if they would release a little game info at the same time) but this was just an idea I'd been thinking about.

Like I said, maybe I'm weird. What do you all think? cool idea? stupid? discuss (read: I mean discuss and not argue or start stupid fights.)
    (68)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    Great idea, Ralos!

I'll pass it along to Yoshi-P personally

Player
    Character
    Trenma Mazix
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I was actually considering posing this same kind of question for the next "Letter from the Producer Live".

Would love to see the faces and words from those behind the scenes of the grueling work involved so they can spread some of that community loving Yoshi has been pushing for.
    (3)

Player
    ...nevermind.
    (2)
    Last edited by Jynx; 11-27-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: eating my foot

Great idea, Ralos!

I'll pass it along to Yoshi-P personally, and see if we can't work on putting something together--if not videos, then at least some photos.

Thanks again for the suggestion!
    (69)

Player
    Character
    Ralos Mikorius
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Great idea, Ralos!

I'll pass it along to Yoshi-P personally, and see if we can't work on putting something together--if not videos, then at least some photos.

/bow Thank you sir! My night is made =D
    (6)
    Great idea, Ralos!

I'll pass it along to Yoshi-P personally

Player
    Character
    Exocryst Lebreska
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Would one of the resident community reps have to reply to this thread so that it shows up on the Dev. Tracker? >_>
    (2)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

Player
    Character
    En Digi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Lol I bet some of the dev team has to clean up their desks before pictures are taken <,<; all those coffee cups :3
    (3)
    Last edited by Endigiont; 11-27-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Zoobie Senjougahara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    The closeness to the devs that we have is unlike any other. I love you all devies. I LOVE YOU ALL! =D
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Grand Muse
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 71
    Great idea and I sure hope Yoshi-P can allow this idea come to fruition
    I've always enjoy watching Yoshi-P and his Dev Team on live letter with english translation cause it's funny and amusing to watch them talk and fool around a little.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kenshiro Joestar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Great idea, Ralos!

Ohhh coool!

But... I was kinda expecting to get some DvD with a beyond the scenes on ARR for the CE edition or something like that, along with the rest of the contents of the CE of course, but I guess that can happen along with a "meet the devs" photo/video tour earlier .

Edit: you are going to see if you can't put something together?
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast