Page 373 of 618 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Alise View Post
    I meant about JP forum actually. I see a few thread of them complain about the condition to get AF weapon is too hassle.
    So, I m thinking that any dev or yoshida himself might come and reply about it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    I doubt we will hear from Yoshida for a bit he is probably on his way back from E3 and all things considered we will be lucky to hear anything even next week.

Hopefully the promo web-page is up soon though.
    Yep doubt he will post till next week after he gets back from E3, and hopefully the so called promo site isn't just going to be the screen shots that was posted already by SE France on FB lol they gotta keep us hyped till end of September ww
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Neorei Dawnbreaker
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...ml?ref=twitter

is there anything special in this one or it's the same thing that everyone said.
    (0)

Hero of Carpe Diem Linkshell

http://hero.guildwork.com/

always looking for good people.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by neorei View Post
    http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...ml?ref=twitter

is there anything special in this one or it's the same thing that everyone said.
    Only part that may be different from others is this part
    Cutting bits and pieces from article
    吉田氏のデモは、Core i-7、Radeon搭載の2011年モデルのノートPCで行なわれた。詳細なスペックは不明だが、ハイエンドのゲーミングPCモデルというわけでもな く、吉田氏は必ずしもハイスペックが必要でないということを示すために、わざわざCore i-5/Ge Force MX330のノートPCでも起動して見せてくれた。
    Mr. Yoshida's demo was using 2011 laptop with Core i-7 with Radeon graphics card, not sure of the detailed specs but it wasn't a high end gaming PC model and to show the game doesn't require high spec Mr. Yoshida ran the demo on Core i-5 with GeForce MX330 card laptop pc to show us.

実機デモで最初に驚いたのは、そのサクサク感だ。オフラインバージョンとは言え、キャラクターの移動も、画面視点の変更もグリグリ、サクサクで、あたかも ハイエンドPCで古めのMMORPGを動かしたかのようにキビキビと動作していた。とりわけ、すでに型落ちのCore i-5でもグリグリ動くことが確認できたときは、これは確かにPS3でもしっかり動きそうだという手応えを持った。いずれにしても現行の手持ちのPCでも グリグリ動くということが確認できたのは、多くのPCゲームファン、そして発売を待ち望むPS3ユーザーにとっては朗報だろう。
    First thing that surprised us was the how smooth it was. Although it was an offline version the characters movement, screen camera move all around and still was smooth just running a little bit older MMORPG with an high end PC. When we were shown how much it moved with lower core i-5 system we can see it how it will work fine on a PS3. Either way knowing it will run fine with current PC should be good info for lots of PC game fans and those waiting for PS3 release.

もっとも、森林地帯は表示するオブジェクトやエフェクトが多いため、移動中、所々フレームレートが低下していたが、吉田氏は「すでに現行の『FFXIV』 よりも軽くなっていて、処理落ちして重くなっても20fpsぐらいは出ています。30fpsで安定させるのが目標です」と語ってくれた。ちなみに現在のク オリティで絵としては85%の出来映え、最適化はまだまだで15%程度だという。
    We noticed the frame rate dropped some in the forest area which has lots of objects and effects while moving but Yoshida stated that it's already lighter than current FFXIV and even when it's heavily processed it's still getting at least 20fps. But our goal is to have it optimized at 30fps. Also the quality is about 85% so far and there is still lots of optimization to do, right now is about 15% optimized.

吉田氏がこのザナラーンで見せてくれたのは、建物や地面の作り込み。共に石造りとなっており、ノーマルマップの技法を使って、フォトリアルな質感を実現し ている。吉田氏は「MMORPGのオブジェクトもここまでできるんです。現行のコンソール向けのスタンドアロンゲームに負けないぐらいになっています」と 自信を覗かせた。「これがPS3でも実現できるのか?」と質問したところ、「テクスチャとMIPMAPの解像度は落ちますが、グラフィックスとしては基本 的に同じものが出せます」とのこと。
    What Mr. Yoshida showed us here at Thalanan was how the buildings or ground were built. They are both made of stone and using normal map techniques it's quality is is photo realistic. Mr. Yoshida stated with confidence "With current MMORPG we can do this much with objects also. I believe it can match with current console's stand alone games." when we asked "can this be done with PS3 as well?" he replied "The texture and Mipmap resolution will drop but for graphic it self it can produce the same"
    (15)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 06-09-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    One last bit from that article also.

おそらく吉田氏は、最新トレーラーと同様に、この実機によるデモの実施も大いに迷ったはずだが、今回の実演は正解だと思う。これで多くのメディアは新生 「FFXIV」の存在を信じることができるようになったし、具体的な対象として期待することができるようになったからだ。実機映像を使ったトレーラーは8 月の公開を予定。それまでにさらにグラフィックスとパフォーマンスの両面に磨き込みをかけるということなので、さらなるブラッシュアップに期待したいとこ ろだ。後編では新生「FFXIV」についてのQAをお届けするのでこちらもお楽しみに。

Probably Mr. Yoshida just like the new trailer had to think hard to show this working demo or not but I believe perfomance was the right move. With this many media's can believe the existance of FFXIV and can look forward to it. The trailer is due for August. He said by then he will make both graphics and performance better so we look forward to the additional brush up. On the 2nd part we are going to deliver QA regarding FFXIV so please look forward to that as well.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...09_538873.html 2nd half article link for now.
    Gotta do some RL work for a bit but one part (for now)

プレーヤーの皆さんに対して、ロードマップを公開して、これまでずっと約束を守りながらやってきました。今僕が一時的に批難されることを回避して、 無理やりE3にトレイラーを出したとしても、それが「XIV」と今のプレーヤーにとって幸せな結果になるのかというと、僕はそうではないと思うのです。 今、僕が約束を守れなかったことで非難されたとしても、最後は最高のゲーム体験と最高のストーリーと、最高のグラフィックスをお届けできて、多くのプレー ヤーが新生「FFXIV」を楽しんでもらえるなら、それが一番良いと考えたつもりでいます。
    We released the road map to all the players and have been keeping the promise and progressing until now. Even if I avoided and released the E3 trailer if that was going to make those current players happy, I don't think so. Even if I was said I didn't keep the promise at the end I think it's best if I can deliver the best game experience with best story and best graphics to make more players enjoy FFXIV 2.0.

――その代わりといってはなんですが、大量のスクリーンショットが公開されました。中にはかなり興味深いものも出てきましたね。これは盛ってない絵と考えていいのですか?
    There was lots of screen shot that was released. Within those some were very interesting. Can we think that these pictures are not piled (fake/touched up)?(not translating this last line right...)

吉田氏:
    もちろんです。しかもまだ若干グラフィックスに関しては向上の余地があるので、あそこから 15%くらいは磨いていきます。昨日「AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY-FINAL FANTASY REALTIME TECH DEMO」をご覧になりましたか? あのエンバイロメントを調節しているスタッフが、このあとアセットのパラメータについて数値調整に参加してくれるの で、彼らの数値調整が入ると、エンバイロメントは特にもう一段上がると思います。
    Yoshida: Of course, however the for the graphics there is still room for improvement so we will brush up about 15% more. Did you check out the 'AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY-FINAL FANTASY REALTIME TECH DEMO'? The staff that worked on environment for that one will come in and help the parameter adjustments so with their adjustment the environment should improve one step more.
    (12)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 06-09-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sabaku Usagi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Thanks Rein! I appreciate the new details ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evangelus Seed
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    (1)
    Rédacteur sur JeuxOnline FFXIV : http://ffxiv.jeuxonline.info/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/JOL_FFXIV

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelus View Post
    Yep 3 posts up bud
    Coworker still out till Thursday so I'll try my best to get the translation for this one since this one has some interesting info aside from the stuff I posted on top, just some more additional tid bits.

Working on this mornings translation first, not much going on anyways with JP side right now
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Evangelus Seed
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    /cheer reinheart =) take your time =)
    (0)
    Rédacteur sur JeuxOnline FFXIV : http://ffxiv.jeuxonline.info/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/JOL_FFXIV

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Rep Response - 06/11/12 Enemies old skills still will change in 2.0

http://goo.gl/eaJNx - some guy complained you can't search within threads and Triairy saying you can... waste of nice rep post ><

Anyways next post to answer question about E3 image showing ____II spell/action
    (this post using old 2.0 battle UI image for example)

Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    こんばんは。
    Good evening,

モンスターが使用してくる旧アクションについては、現行版ではこのままになり、新生で現在プレイヤーが使用しているアクション改修後のアクションに変更されます。
    The old actions the monsters use will kept the same with current version and in 2.0 it will change along with changes made to current player actions.

Quote Originally Posted by sutaburox View Post
    E3で公開された画像でのバトルログでは
    In the battle log shown in the image presented at E3

引用元 GAMEWATCH
    Source: Gamewatch

のように「ケアルIII」や「丸太割りII」があるところを見ると旧に近いスキルに戻るのかなって思ったりもします
    全部が全部じゃあ無いだろうけど、スカージとかも復活するんかな~って思うのです
    has tier II skills but will some actions come back in 2.0?
    昨年10月に公開させていただいたこちらの新生UIイメージですが、公開したのがアクション改修が行われる前であったため、あくまで開発中のイ メージとして、改修前のアクション名を記載しています。新生についてはまだ調整中ですがアクションの内容に一部修正が入るのと、いくつか新たなアクション の追加を予定していますが、基本的にアクション改修後のアクションがそのまま新生でのアクションになります。そのため、該当のスクリーンショットにある 「○○○II」「○○○III」などのアクションが復活する予定はありません。
    This 2.0 UI image showing last year October is something that was made before the action changes and is just development stage image showing the action. In 2.0 we are still adjusting some of the actions and planning additional new actions as well but basically after the action changes those actions will be carried over to 2.0. For that reason there are no plans to bring back the tier II/III actions actions.
    I guess player actions changing again in 2.0 too, that's new info to me.

Hopefully that answers the Cure II on the new 2.0 image as well (maybe??)
    (8)

Page 373 of 618 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast