Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    they bothered to put a Diadem weapon for GNB and DNC for some reason (even if its a recolor) bit of a waste

but i guess when we get Zurvan crafted weapons DNC and GNB will miss out
    (2)
    Last edited by Duskane; 08-21-2019 at 01:09 AM.

Player
    Character
    Doranaux Wavemet
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphor View Post
    But to stop all previous weapons is a bit of a blow.
    If they kept to something like 'only the one previous expansions primals' or 'only ARR primals as a baseline' then it'd be more acceptable.
    Thankfully, they didn't stop all previous weapons. A gunblade was added for All Deep Dungeons, Shire, six different Stormblood dungeons, Sigmascape, Scaevan, and Omega. Which are all additions to previously designed sets.

More would certainly be nice, but I don't blame them for limiting it to this already fair sized list. It makes sense to only develop weapons for Gunbreakers in content that they'll actually be leveling through.
    (0)
    A true paladin... will sheathe his sword.

Character
    Seraphor Vhinasch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by WellFooled View Post
    Thankfully, they didn't stop all previous weapons. A gunblade was added for All Deep Dungeons, Shire, six different Stormblood dungeons, Sigmascape, Scaevan, and Omega. Which are all additions to previously designed sets.

More would certainly be nice, but I don't blame them for limiting it to this already fair sized list. It makes sense to only develop weapons for Gunbreakers in content that they'll actually be leveling through.
    But there's no glowy weapons! D:

EDIT: Also, Stormblood weapons should be a given, seeing as the jobs start at level 60.

They should ideally have all the weapons in their level range available, which would include Stormblood primals.
    (3)
    Last edited by Seraphor; 08-20-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Q54:
    Do you have any plans to add crafted primal weapons for gunbreaker and dancer?

A54:
    Sorry, we don't have the free resources to account for this at the moment. The character team might slowly work on it between patches, but I can’t say "we’ll do it."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senah Kha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

I just don't understand why they included the Diadem Coven weapons. Do a lot of people actually still do that content? If not, why did the resources go there instead of the primals that get run weekly due to Wandering Tails?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    James Oakes
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SummonerSenah View Post

I just don't understand why they included the Diadem Coven weapons. Do a lot of people actually still do that content? If not, why did the resources go there instead of the primals that get run weekly due to Wandering Tails?
    I'm guess the weapon is a very quick reskin rather than a bespoke weapon so it was probably very little effort to add
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lubu Mykono
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I doubt they will continue to add weapons back for old content. How many more jobs are going to be added in future that they'd have to go back and work on?
    And how many hours would that be to get ideas, design, model then implement in game when there is a lot other stuff they are probably working on (like new relic weapons, Ultimate Weapons, full new Primal sets etc.)
    (1)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by jameseoakes View Post
    I'm guess the weapon is a very quick reskin rather than a bespoke weapon so it was probably very little effort to add
    even if it was minimal effort it was extremely unneeded since the odds of anyone having this specific weapon
    is extremely slim
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Venan Rehw-dvre
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphor View Post
    When everyone was complaining about the sounds, yeah.
    "Everyone" is very broad, I'd say a very few select people were picky. I certainly wasn't of this group of complainers and the result has lead to most who complained to want the original sounds back. Quite a bit of a step back imo and a waste of resources on something that was fine to begin with.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    James Oakes
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskane View Post
    even if it was minimal effort it was extremely unneeded since the odds of anyone having this specific weapon
    is extremely slim
    I agree it's rather odd that they added it but it's no where near as much effort as making any of the primal weapons
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast