Page 930 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 928 929 930 931 932 940 980 1030 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 11119
    Player
    Character
    Biubiu Silencieux
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman9975 View Post
    I'm on Coeurl as well, I'm a tank main thats looking for friendship and if something comes from it later hopefully marriage, name is Talon Dracht and I'm in EST for my timezone. Hopefully I'll see you on.
    Hey there. Do you have discord by any chance?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Silver Kiryu
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Let's see if I can do a take-two.

Server: Jenova
    Willing to transfer?: Eh. You could try to convince me, but I dunno.
    Personal Interests: I do a lot of cosplay videography on my main YouTube channel, and playing games (including FFXIV) in my downtime. Outside of that I enjoy watching anime, making cosplays, video editing, and currently majoring in Graphic Design.
    Play schedule: Kinda really depends on my work and convention schedule.
    What kind of gamer are you: Pretty midcore. I wouldn't say hardcore, but not casual either.
    Character Gender: Male (also male IRL)
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character?: Not really. I'm panromantic so I'm fine with either or.
    Character Race: Miqo'te
    Preferred Race: Eh. Just as long as we get along well, doesn't matter.
    Main class?: NIN and PLD. Currently leveling DRK and SMN.
    Dislikes: Rude elitest players who think they're better than everyone else and expect everyone to "get on their level", trash talking other players, drama.
    Goals for the game: Leveling up alt classes, getting through Heaven On High, make a group for the upcoming Alphascape.
    Goals for the marriage union: Talk and friendship first, marriage later.
    Etc: I'm a shy extrovert and can't really start conversations that well. ^^; so forgive me if you expect me to go first in speaking. Discord is Shadarkness#2398

(1)
    Social media: Shadarkness (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
    Everyone fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

Player
    Character
    Zane Mol
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 72

lets give it a shot

Server: Siren
    Willing to transfer? I have a house and my FC is like a second family so no sorry
    Personal Interests:ffxiv anime fishing irl and in game
    Play schedule: whenever I can
    What kind of gamer are you:midcore
    Character Gender:male/male irl
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? nope not at all
    Character Race: cat boi
    Preferred Race: anything but lala (sorry)
    Main class?: DRK
    Dislikes: elitists and just pricks in general
    Goals for the game: to get glamour and clear content and get a doggo at some point
    Goals for the marriage union: to get a friend to do content with and get glamour
    Etc: shadow gamer#3980 my discord if u want to chat or send tell to Zane Mol if your on siren
    (1)

4. 08-04-2018 12:27 PM

Player
    Character
    Keiji Haru
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Server: Adamantoise

Willing to transfer? Possibly

Personal Interests: Sports, Anime, FF (Obv..lol) Science, Travel (been to 42 countries), Manga, PS4, Xbox, learning new languages

Play schedule: pretty much everyday

What kind of gamer are you: hmmm..Casual and hardcore..i like a lot of different games

Character Gender: Male - and IRL

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? - Yes..prefer a female character to be a female in real life..guys who play as
    females are odd to me

Character Race: Hyur

Preferred Race: anything but Lalafell, Roegadyn, and Elezen

Main class?:MNK

Dislikes: no sense of humor, no open mind, unwillingness to learn no things, bad attitude

Goals for the game: to do as much as possible, side quests, Trails, raids, grind, have fun, everything really

Goals for the marriage union: someone to count on to play with, to help them and to have help. talk to during play and just have a great teammate

etc: Discord is Htownkg
    (0)
    Last edited by Seikatsu08; 08-04-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kinazu Langurag
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Server: Omega
    Willing to transfer: Nope, have a small FC to run and got my own house.
    Personal Interests: Gaming, reading, blob emotes and chatting
    Play schedule: It's completely random. One day I have an early shift, the other I have an evening shift. ; - ;
    What kind of gamer are you: Casual to semi-hardcore.
    Character Gender: Male, male irl as well.
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yes, I'd prefer to be playing with a guy who's also playing a guy. o 3o
    Character Race: Miqo'te
    Preferred Race: Miqo'te (male)
    Main class: Healers
    Dislikes: Potatos? I don't know I'm very easy-going.
    Goals for the game: Beating an ultimate fight. One day.
    Goals for the marriage union: To have fun whilst playing the game. Doing activities together (farming primals, relics, <insert anything here>) and voicechatting. In general, just to make a good friend and have fun together.

ETC: My Discord is Kinazu#0865
    (0)

7. 08-05-2018 10:02 AM
    Reason
    n/a

Player
    Character
    Goob Shine
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Been awhile since I’ve visited these boards and I just went to give hope to those still looking.
    Success here can happen. It just takes some time.
    I met my partner a year go this coming Wednesday. I moved servers from Siren to Cactuar two days later because we hit it off very quickly and I was ready for a change. Without too much detail or reliving the past, I left Siren due to drama and misunderstandings and was looking for a new home as well.
    Once I changed servers, I was immediately accepted by her FC and found a place that I could truly call home. As for me and my partner we have developed a friendship where we share game stuff, real life struggles, tears of joy and sadness. We chat in discord every day, run a lot of content together and have pushed each other to advance in our job levels since we have known each other. I’ve truly found my best friend online and I’m thankful for what I had to go through in order to find her. We first talked on 8/8, moved on 8/10 and got married in game on 8/26 and are still going as strong as ever today.
    Hopefully this gives you some encouragement to keep trying and to realize that what you’re going through now may lead you to your perfect match very soon.
    Thank you for reading and have a great day!
    -Goob Shine (Cactuar)
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Reaghol Behr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Server: Adamantoise

Willing to transfer? Not at this time, but not out of the question, willing to make an alt to see if we click.

Personal Interests: too many to provide, but willing to discuss

Play schedule: Daily

What kind of gamer are you: Casual - as casual as you can be when online daily, I tend to go at my own pace

Character Gender: Male (Male)

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yes, if you play a female character, be a female IRL

Character Race: Hyur Midlander or Au Ra

Preferred Race: all of them are unique in their own rites

Main class?: WAR and DOL/DOH

Dislikes: flakes, liars, being treated like dirt, tri-hards, and those who berate others

Goals for the game: to enjoy it, and have someone to enjoy it with

Goals for the marriage union: find a friend, who calls me on my BS, to laugh and joke with, both in and out of game, and to enrich each others time spent in game

Etc: I do have a discord, Reaghol#6300 can be found there or trying to roast marshmallows at the cookpit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    The Shark
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hello, I am "The Shark" from Cactuar. I am not willing to transfer since I just came back to Cact from Levi for reasons I am willing to explain if you, reader, are interested in knowing. As for my personal interests, anime, PvP, gaming, pizza & ramen, BDSM, can't think of much else. Not much interests me anymore. I have a rather flexible schedule after 1700 CST, relatively speaking I can be on whenever after that time. I used to raid and run dungeons like no tomorrow but now I simply gather, I'm looking to dominate the market in certain areas. Soon I will return to the raiding life. Overall I'm a mid-core gamer, I can typically do high level content, but depending upon the game, I'm too lazy and will need that slight push. I am a male both in and out of game and as long as you are a female in real life, I don't care for your gender in game. I am currently a Roe, but be warned I have a nasty fantasia addiction. I don't care what race you play, I enjoy them all. My main is my SMN but I'm still practicing my NIN rotation for maximum DPS, this will soon be my new main. Dislikes... Everything and everyone. But I'm usually too tired, sad, or out of it to worry. I would like to be a rich end-game player and a decent decorator with max il gear. Knowing my class like the back of my hand. I'm looking for something real, something that can start in game and transfer over to the real world. I'm only human.
    You can reach me at Shark #6856 on discord. Thank you for your time. Good luck adventurers.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dotori Mook
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

For Glamour and Mount!! Gilgamesh

Server:Gilgamesh
    Willing to transfer? Nope!
    Play schedule: 8 AM -11 AM PST, afternoons, evenings, it depends, but I can schedule to meet up around the partner's play time
    What kind of gamer are you: Casual
    Character Gender: Female
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Nope I do not care
    Character Race: Aura
    Preferred Race: None
    Main class?: Bard, Astrologian
    Goals for the game: Level up culinarian, do some raids/dungeons, gear up!
    Goals for the marriage union: Glamour and Mount!!! But I guess we can be friends?
    Etc: I have the bracelet for platinum marriage, if you wanna go with that option. If not, that's fine also! Just have to get the glamour and mount (which is Gold or Platinum!)

You can message me on Discord (Dotori#4578), or through in game (Dotori Mook)!
    (0)
    Last edited by DotoriMook; 08-10-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Navarre Sion
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 65
    Server: Louisoix
    Willing to transfer? Haven't thought of it, but if there was an active FC involved I might be persuaded
    Personal Interests: Gaming, Archery, Scuba Diving, Football (watching), Ice Hockey (watching), to new a few lol
    Play schedule: Most night after 7pm ish due to work commitments, but always available on Discord
    What kind of gamer are you: Casual to Hardcore, somewhere in the middle, when I want something in a game I'll grind to get it.
    Character Gender: Male IG (Male IRL)
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yea, I kinda prefer a female IG and IRL.
    Character Race: Miquo'te
    Preferred Race: Miquo'te Preferred, other than that could be anything, maybe not a Lalafell sorry :P
    Main class?: Dragoon
    Dislikes: Uptight people, just relax and enjoy
    Goals for the game: Max out level and raid
    Goals for the marriage union: Get the mount / gear and make a new friend
    Etc.: I accept friend requests as well not only marriage offers.
    P.S I'm 32 year old male
    (0)
    Last edited by NavarreSion; 08-07-2018 at 04:11 AM.

Page 930 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 928 929 930 931 932 940 980 1030 ... LastLast