Page 929 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 927 928 929 930 931 939 979 1029 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,290 of 11119
    Player
    Character
    Mewmew Rielle
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Server: Mateus

Willing to transfer? Yep! NA servers only though, and anywhere except Siren, (s'cuse my language here) but I don't wanna run into any shitters I know from there

Personal Interests: Vidya games, memes, anything with a horror theme. And I love cute animals! I dont know my interests well enough to include anything else, soooo.... yeah! I have been getting back into RP'ing, bonus points if you're into that :]

Play schedule: I can play at almost anytime except from 6 - 10pm CST

What kind of gamer are you: I used to be pretty hardcore but I think I'm pretty casual now :>

Character Gender: Female

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Not at all, I prefer male characters but I'm also not looking for anything irl, just in-game

Character Race: Au Ra

Preferred Race: I think I like them all! (with a strong preference to male au ra's, and my uhh not so strong like to lalas :c )

Main class?: All healers, I do like to brd and smn every now and then. I'm planning on leveling my tanks soon so you're free to watch me embarrass myself

Dislikes: One word replies, uptight people, people who don't like to try and improve; and all the other things everyone else dislikes x:

Goals for the game: To look cute af and get as many glamours as I can~

Goals for the marriage union: To have someone to do my dailies with and goof around. Like I said before, I'm not really looking for anything IRL. No, I'm not married/dating anyone, I'm still a college student who likes to go out and have fun every now and then

Etc: You can reach me on my discord since I tend to be on randomly: Milk#3743
    (1)

2. 07-29-2018 06:38 AM

Player
    Character
    Mikaeru Miharrion
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    bumpy bump :3

Server: Odin
    Character name : Mikaeru Miharrion
    Willing to transfer : possible
    Personal Interests: gaming, gym, bycicle, musics, reading books. usual stuff *)

Play schedule: ~at weekdays - 16:30 to 19:00 UTC ,
    08/09:00 to 19:00 UTC (withs pauses/afks, of course ^_^) at weekends

What kind of gamer are you: Casual. very casual.
    Character Gender: male. Male irl too.
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? : No. thats not a problem for me. But i like it more when character and player genders are same though.
    Character Race: Miqo'te.
    Preferred Race: no lalas sorry.
    Main class: Astrologian
    Dislikes: toxic/rude/aggresive/mean behavior, double standarts, killing ladybugs, grind and more over 9000 points in list *)

Goals for the game: having fun. get fancy glamours.
    Goals for the marriage union: Companionship. Gaming together, doing things together (like dailes, pod runs, fates, treasure hunts, Hunt, etc. Casual stuff ) , hangin out, helps each other, doing screenshots,may be some ♥RPs
    Etc: i usually dont do raids sorry. thought can be convinced to give it a try though. just dont expect much of me in that case *).

Discord : Mikaeru#2195
    Some screens :3

(0)
    Last edited by Mikaeru_Umbranox; 07-31-2018 at 03:09 AM.

4. 07-29-2018 06:44 PM

5. 07-30-2018 10:35 AM

Player
    Character
    Anesuto Naito
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 85
    Server: Balmung

Willing to transfer: Nope. This server is good in a sense it's populated.

Play schedule: I play in the morning NA as i am based in South East Asia. Weekends too.

What kind of gamer are you: Mid-core gamer. Sometimes, casual as well. Depends on my objectives on my character really.

Character/player gender: Male

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Maybe, but to be honest, gaming is all about fun so I don't really place too much emphasis on this.

Character race: Always a male midlander

Preferred race: Midlander, Miqote or Aura

Main class: NIN but I do play other classes as well. (WHM, MNK, SAM)

Dislikes: Rude selfish in game pple who care about themselves and made bad comments on others' playing style. If you wish to commend on others, please do it humbly and in a constructive manner. Also players who are bad yet didn't want to hear other players' feedbacks are kinda meh too.

Goals for game: Leveling up classes, end tier raids, playing new and also old contents.

Goals for the marriage union: I'm based in Singapore, so hopefully I would make some friends from South East Asia whose server is Balmung.
    (1)

Player

Server: Zodiark
    Willing to transfer? No, for now cause i have a FC. Maybe in future
    Personal Interests: I like gaming, reading and chatting with different people
    Play schedule: Usually evenings and nights (UK time)
    What kind of gamer are you: I enjoy story, good characters and working hard to achieve my goals
    Character Gender: Male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? I prefer male in real life
    Character Race: Hyur
    Preferred Race: Everyone
    Main class?: Black mage, summoner
    Dislikes: People who isnt honest
    Goals for the marriage union: Finding a really good friend and having fun together. Someone i can feel close to
    Discord: Daniel Travis#8957 message me there
    (1)
    Last edited by Redname; 07-30-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Player
    Character
    Finfoh'tan Fizrufo
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 63
    Willing to transfer? No, but that’s because I have lots of friends on my world
    Personal Interests: I like art (as in music drawing and cinema) history, video games, comedy, and cute things
    Play schedule: I work so I’ll have an unbalanced schedule but I’m on whenever I’m not working, which isn’t that long
    What kind of gamer are you: I’m a positive one, I like to help whom ever I can, but I usually like to play with one person at a time
    Character Gender: male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yeah kind of
    Character Race: Miqo’te
    Preferred Race: doesn’t matter, as long as we get along
    Main class?:samurai and summoner but I play other classes too
    Dislikes: I dislike feeling forced but I also dislike playing alone
    Goals for the game: to have someone i can have fun with
    Goals for the marriage union: a new playing partner and new friend
    Etc: I would like someone that I can not only call a friend in game but a real friend in life, thank you for reading.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Finfoh'tan Fizrufo
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Willing to transfer? No, but that’s because I have lots of friends on my world
    Personal Interests: I like art (as in music drawing and cinema) history, video games, comedy, and cute things
    Play schedule: I work so I’ll have an unbalanced schedule but I’m on whenever I’m not working, which isn’t that long
    What kind of gamer are you: I’m a positive one, I like to help whom ever I can, but I usually like to play with one person at a time
    Character Gender: male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yeah kind of
    Character Race: Miqo’te
    Preferred Race: doesn’t matter, as long as we get along
    Main class?:samurai and summoner but I play other classes too
    Dislikes: I dislike feeling forced but I also dislike playing alone
    Goals for the game: to have someone i can have fun with
    Goals for the marriage union: a new playing partner and new friend
    Etc: I would like someone that I can not only call a friend in game but a real friend in life, thank you for reading.
    Server is Diabolos
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Finfoh'tan Fizrufo
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 63
    You seem pretty cool, would like to chat if you have the time
    (0)

11. 08-01-2018 03:56 AM

Player
    Character
    Moon Yoohyeon
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Server: Zodiark
    Willing to transfer: Nope. I have some nice friends here and a house.
    Personal Interests: Kpop, Kdrama's, Photography, Music, Tv Shows. (i have a long list of what shows i like) Japanese and Korean culture
    Play schedule: I play most days from late afternoon till early morning.
    What kind of gamer are you: Fairly casual really. i like to try abit of everything. Currently wanting to get more into raiding. I also craft alot as well.
    Character/player gender: Female, irl Male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character?: I would prefer female irl, but im honestly not that bothered. As long as we get alone and have similar interests.
    Character race: Female Aura
    Preferred race: Midlander, Miqote or Au'ra
    Main class: AST
    Dislikes: Rude elitest players who think they're better than everyone else, and expect everyone to be on the same level as them. Talking bad about other players.
    Goals for game/Things i like to do in game: Leveling up alt classes, Running old content unsynced for mounts/glamour/cards/anything really. hanging out at my house in Shirogane and chatting. Going to low level areas and helping new players and giving them free minions. HoH, being really bad at the classes im leveling.
    Goals for the marriage union: To make a good friendship and spend some fun times together ingame and explore things at a leisurely pace.

Ingame Name: Moon Yoohyeon
    Discord: Moon Yoohyeon#0310
    (1)
    Last edited by M-o-o-n_H-y-u-n-a; 08-01-2018 at 02:45 PM.

13. 08-02-2018 09:02 AM

Player
    Character
    Talon Dracht
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyekinz View Post
    Server: Coeurl.

Willing to transfer? Perhaps. I own an FC so.. Depends.

Personal Interests: Hmm.. I like a lot of movies. I enjoy watching TV shows and animes. I'm into Overwatch, ESO, and other PS4/PC games. I don't own a lot of PC games since my laptop can't handle it, but regardless I enjoy spending time with friends.

Dislikes: Elitists. BACKSTABBERS. Anyone who thinks the world revolves around them. People who get a little too clingy.

Play schedule: All day depending. Work schedule changes a lot.

What kind of gamer are you: Casual, hardcore. I've raided before so it's not a new world to me but I prefer to relax and take my time.

Character Gender: Female both in game and irl.

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No. Marriage, I prefer males. Friendship, everyone is welcome.

Character Race: Au Ra / Miqo'te

Preferred Race: Miqo'te, Au Ra

Main class?: Astro. Sometimes I play Bard. ... Really I play a lot of different combat classes.

Goals for the game: Do anything and almost everything. I want to make a lot of friends I can hang around with or do content with. I'm an easygoing person, I just need to find the right people.

Goals for the marriage union: Let's talk first? Honestly I enjoy friendship more than a virtual ring.

Etc: I can be a pretty picky person and I don't talk much at first, but as soon as I get used to someone I warm up quickly to them. I swap my character from miqo'te to aura a lot, though. I'm in a fantasia hell. You've been warned. I am in the PST timezone and I enjoy RP.
    I'm on Coeurl as well, I'm a tank main thats looking for friendship and if something comes from it later hopefully marriage, name is Talon Dracht and I'm in EST for my timezone. Hopefully I'll see you on.
    (0)

15. 08-02-2018 09:09 AM

Player
    Character
    Lucia Radu
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 56
    Server: Goblin

Willing to transfer: No

Personal Interests: In-game: fighting enemies. IRL: music

Play schedule: Usually 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. eastern.

What kind of gamer are you: More or less casual, but looking for somebody to hang out and play with.
    Character Gender: Male

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character: A little.

Character Race: Mi'qote Keeper of the Moon

Preferred Race: not Roegadyn or Lalafell

Main class?: Monk

Dislikes: people yelling at me my first few runs of a dungeon or boss

Goals for the game: Not sure yet. Smash end-game content?

Goals for the marriage union: Companionship. Game feels pretty lonely.

Hit me up on Discord. lucian.radu#0350
    (0)

17. 08-03-2018 07:27 AM

Page 929 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 927 928 929 930 931 939 979 1029 ... LastLast