Player
    Character
    Mica Zerrshia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by InkstainedGwyn View Post
    They mentioned that they're working on the concept of allowing alts to share housing on the same server.
    Yeah but if history tells us anything it's going to be either....

A: Never going to be mentioned again and Yoshi will just dodge all questions about it

-or-

B: We are going to release shared account housing in 6.1 wait 6.15 wait 6.3 hmmm maybe 7.0

As per the usual, take what's said worth a grain of salt until you see it on the patch notes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Would be nice if so, also a chest maybe build into FC chest holding up to 100 items where you can share items between alts if so
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meluwen Nobu
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Themarvin View Post
    Would be nice if so, also a chest maybe build into FC chest holding up to 100 items where you can share items between alts if so
    Why exclude that to FC. Alts are tied to your main character so better have a retainer like system that you and your alt can access.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    They're not likely to give any ETA until just before it's ready. You can listen to exactly what they said here though.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zyneste Azurox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I was able to help 3 friends add their alt to their main's friend list and then give them housing tenancy. I'm not sure if it works anymore, but what you would do is:

Teleport on an account into a large map that you don't normally load like idyllshire. Task Manager close the game or PSN button close it during the cast bar. Then quickly switch to your other account. Use the /sea function or a linkshell to send your still online alt a friend request. Log back into the alt and accept the request. Add them to your house like normal.

You should just naturally be friends with all of your alts on the server.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zyneste; 07-05-2018 at 02:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyneste View Post
    I was able to help 3 friends add their alt to their main's friend list and then give them housing tenancy. I'm not sure if it works anymore, but what you would do is:

Teleport on an account into a large map that you don't normally load like idyllshire. Task Manager close the game or PSN button close it during the cast bar. Then quickly switch to your other account. Use the /sea function or a linkshell to send your still online alt a friend request. Log back into the alt and accept the request. Add them to your house like normal.

You should just naturally be friends with all of your alts on the server.
    They patched that out a while back. If you aren't properly logged off one character, you can't log in as another.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zyneste Azurox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by StouterTaru View Post
    They patched that out a while back. If you aren't properly logged off one character, you can't log in as another.
    That is so sad. :c
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fianna Blackwood
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    They're not likely to give any ETA until just before it's ready. You can listen to exactly what they said here though.
    Thank you for the link! I super appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by StouterTaru View Post
    Also, I was able to replicate this bug in the current patch! However, I wasn't able to friend my alt. It gave me some error message like 'it can't be done' or something. Not that the character couldn't be found, just that I couldn't add them to my friends list.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2