Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Pollux Luminous
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    If you really want something to get noticed post it on the ffxiv reddit. I'm certain it'll gain attention from users on there and blow up. I know it seems like kinda crappy advice but I remember someone couple tricked a guy out of his housing plot. Because of how big the post got, SE actually gave the guy back his house, so yeah.
    (6)

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    Loss of leadership for not logging? Sure.

Being held hostage in the FC because he can't get into the FC house to demo his own room? No, that's not his fault. That's the fault of the person who took over.

Considering actions the game masters have taken in the past to restore FC's to previous owners when the person who used the dethrone abused the FC (I was in such a FC on Behemoth a couple of years ago), I'm really surprised they haven't done anything in this situation unless there's more to the story than the OP is telling us. At the very least, the game masters should be able to remove him from the FC even if it means they have to demo the room first.
    Uhhh that’s what was said. It’s his fault for not logging in the
    and the rest is a just a result of that...so....no one said it was his fault for getting treated that way. Can you read?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    Over a month and the GMs haven't figured out a way to get you into the room to clear out? I understand they need time to check into the harassment issue, but they should have let you at least move on if you requested it. Can't one of them just force a kick from the fc and allow you to snag any non-destructible furniture from the npc?
    So I have requested GM's forcefully remove me from my fc and demolish my room. Sadly because of some unknown reasons they can not locate my room and show I have none. I have not tried to request a gm post me to fc leader again since the current one is just abusing the fc leadership.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by New_Game_Plus View Post
    If you really want something to get noticed post it on the ffxiv reddit. I'm certain it'll gain attention from users on there and blow up. I know it seems like kinda crappy advice but I remember someone couple tricked a guy out of his housing plot. Because of how big the post got, SE actually gave the guy back his house, so yeah.
    I have made a post on reddit, as of yet no one has even read it or posted to it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    and the rest is a just a result of that...so....no one said it was his fault for getting treated that way. Can you read?
    The loss of fc leadership I was not aware would cause this issue as I did not know I could get trapped in the fc
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmark View Post
    So I have requested GM's forcefully remove me from my fc and demolish my room. Sadly because of some unknown reasons they can not locate my room and show I have none. I have not tried to request a gm post me to fc leader again since the current one is just abusing the fc leadership.
    So the GMs were unable to even force kick you out as if they were the fc leader which should automatically remove the room? This should not be this complicated, for you and especially not for the actual game staff. Also it took a bit of digging, but you posted to a rather inactive subreddit. You want this one.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Thanks I posted it to there now. A gm told me because they can not locate my room I'm apparently bugged, so to forcibly remove me from my fc would I was told could cause my character to become unplayable.

Honestly it's all just stupid
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmark View Post
    Thanks I posted it to there now. A gm told me because they can not locate my room I'm apparently bugged, so to forcibly remove me from my fc would I was told could cause my character to become unplayable.
    Does that mean if the FC leader kicks you that your character may be unusable? Can they open up estate access temporarily and monitor you for a few minutes while you check for the room to see if it shows up on your end and deal with it? If it then doesn't show up for you either, you of course have no choice but to wait out a bug fix on their end.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I did read.

But.....at the end of the day, this all comes back to you ultimately, for not logging in.
    That is you assigning blame to the OP for their current situation.

At no point do you acknowledge the actions taken by the new FC leader, actions that are deliberately targeting the OP if he is the only FC member that was not kicked as he says. The new FC leader could have just kicked the OP from the FC and this wouldn't be an issue.

On the other hand, I acknowledged that there may be more to the story than the OP is sharing. (Or did you not read) It's extremely suspicious that SE can't assist in this situation. There's no reason why they should not be able to remove the OP from the FC per his request.

Regardless, there is nothing we can do about the issue as players. It's something that has to be resolved between the OP, the new FC leader and Square Enix.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    For those who are curious, or are doubtful, this has happened before.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-Estate-Access
    (4)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast