Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I'm up to 15 likes and several comments (though the comments are all from FC members). Have not been able to find a house in my ward with a message book, though.

I'm on Brynhildr, Shiro Ward 5, Plot 49 down by the beach (still can't believe someone let this go and I managed to snag it). Can't miss it with the giant Namazu in the front yard.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I had visitors last night which surprised me! Came back to two new messages. I wish I could track one of the folks down since they're a kindred spirit. They spotted my D&D set up for what it was. Welp, time to start hunting wards to see if they have houses.
    (0)

Character
    Miles Maelstrom
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I love the guest books. I was way into home invasions even before the addition, hell even before I had my own house.

I have been going all over searching for houses with them. I always leave an assessment of what I liked. I also leave my house info to try to entice them to visit and sign my book.

Now if only I could convince some one to funnel hearts into my book.

Gilgamesh Mists ward 13 plot 37. Come by and visit!
    (0)
    Last edited by Miles_Maelstrom; 06-12-2018 at 01:59 AM.

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Sadly Marlboro is so small that not alot of people seem to care about housing... we have empty plots still... most homes and apartments are unfurnished or severely under furnished... I have a plan to funnel in some people to my house but it's gonna be tricky
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I called out in my ward and got exactly one nice lady 2 sign. No other sigs except hers and my hubby's since the first day. Waste of a craft/deco space.
    (0)
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Keridwyn View Post
    I had visitors last night which surprised me! Came back to two new messages. I wish I could track one of the folks down since they're a kindred spirit. They spotted my D&D set up for what it was. Welp, time to start hunting wards to see if they have houses.
    Come visit me and sign with your spot info and I would be happy to come sign yours
    (0)
    Last edited by Besame; 06-22-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Edax Royeaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I love my new guest book, because I don't use it as a guest book. I just stuck it on my desk next to my retainer bell and record my gross profit and current gil count to track just how much Gil I'm earning every week cross-checked with my expenses. This actually makes my in-game housing workspace a practical place since it helps me keep track of the profits I'm making on the MB.
    (2)
    Last edited by Edax; 06-19-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Edax View Post
    I love my new guest book, because I don't use it as a guest book. I just stuck it on my desk next to my retainer bell and record my gross profit and current gil count to track just how much Gil I'm earning every week cross-checked with my expenses. This actually makes my in-game housing workspace a practical place since it helps me keep track of the profits I'm making on the MB.
    Gotta love it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Guinevere Jin
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Glad to see ppl love the guest book, seems like it’d better to have the teleport option on message book like what we have on friendlist

Just edited my request lol

Wish we’ll get it soon
    (0)
    Arthur Jin

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Somebody could also start a spreadsheet, with tabs per server, so that anybody who has a guestbook can add their location. People who want to find guestbooks can take a look there and then head out to go book-hunting. Sort it by district/ward, and you can even see who in your ward has books.

It would be a lot of organization, but until there's an official solution...
    (2)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast