Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Galli Pallabar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 41
    This sounds like a server issue and not a personal issue. I just hope it can be resolved soon with some sort of apology to those affected by this...
    Because I’ve tried everything up to reinstalling the entire game and so far, nothing. :c
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Misty Stormbringer
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by vashiane View Post
    This sounds like a server issue and not a personal issue. I just hope it can be resolved soon with some sort of apology to those affected by this...
    Because I’ve tried everything up to reinstalling the entire game and so far, nothing. :c
    An apology w/game time would be very nice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kelevra Vice
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by vashiane View Post
    Uninstalling and then re-installing didn't help, for me...hopefully it's different for you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yuri Kha
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty78 View Post
    An apology w/game time would be very nice.
    A fix to the issue or even an update on it would be nice before this but I agree.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vir Stannum
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Yann361 View Post
    A fix to the issue or even an update on it would be nice.
    Anything but silence would be nice at this point
    At this rate my only hope is that whenever the next game patch comes out and they reset the instance servers our characters will be free. If they aren’t by that point I’ll just drop this game like a hot potato. Not worth being subbed for this headache
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leahra Phe
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    I received this email from submitting a ticket will the support center...

Thank you for contacting the North American SQUARE ENIX Support Center. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us for assistance.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing while attempting to log in. This specific error is an error regarding character data. The error is most commonly caused by an improper disconnection from the servers during gameplay. As the game servers still recognize the character as being logged in due to the improper disconnection, the character cannot be logged into again. Unfortunately, there is no manual way to communicate to the servers that the character is no longer logged in, nor is there a way to manually log the character out. The character will eventually be recognized as logged out, though this time can vary depending on multiple factors, such as the area the character was in when the disconnection happened. We recommend trying to log into that character at a later time, but if the problem persists, please submit a bug report within the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums at: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forum.php

(1)

Hello and thank you all for your updates regarding this issue!

We are suggesting that all of you file a bug report in the "in game bugs" forum. The GM's will look at the reports and get them to the Dev's if necessary. Please create a post using the format below, providing all information so that the situation my be recreated.

Format on In-Game Bugs Thread
    When you create a new thread, please use the following template and try to include as much detail as possible.

Thread Title:
    Short outline explaining what sort of issue you are experiencing.

ISP:
    Name of ISP you use to connect to the Internet.

Type of Internet Connection:
    Specify the type of connection. (dial-up, DSL, CATV, Optic Fiber, Other)

Internet Connection Speed:
    Specify the speed of internet connection. (Example: 768Kbit/s, 5Mbit/s)

Date & Time:
    Date and time of when the issue occurred. Please be sure to state the time zone of your region. (Example: Pacific Time = PST/PDT)

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    1. Always
    2. Sometimes
    3. Once (Did not reproduce)
    4. Unknown

World:
    World where the issue occurred.

Character Name:
    Which character did the issue occur with?

Retainer Name:
    Name of the retainer that is experiencing an issue.
    *If none of your retainers are experiencing an issue, then please write "None".

NPC Name:
    Name of NPC that your character was interacting with when the issue occurred.
    *If you were not interacting with any NPC, then please write "None".

Monster Name:
    Name of monster that your character was battling against when the issue occurred.
    *If you were not battling against any monster, then please write "None".

Class/Level:
    Class and Level of your character when the issue occurred.

Party or Solo:
    If you were solo when the issue occurred, please write "Solo". If you were in a party, please write "Party".
    *If you wrote "Party" please also include the number of members.

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    (Elezen M, Elezen F, Hyur M, Hyur F, Lalafell M, Lalafell F, Miqo'te, Roegadyn)

In-Game Time:
    Please list the in-game time that the issue occurred.

Area and Coordinates:
    Area and map coordinates where the issue occurred.

Housing:
    Housing area, ward, and plot where the issue occurred.
    *If the issue is not related to housing, then please write "None".

Steps:
    Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.
    *Please try to include the following details.
    • What you were doing when the issue occurred. (Example: Battle, mission, quest, crafting, synthesis, etc.)
    • Please do your best to write using official terms for item names and action names. Please avoid any abbreviations or improper terms.
    • If you were using macro commands when the issue occurred, please include the details of the command.
    • In case the error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

Hope to be of assistance.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yuri Kha
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Leahra View Post
    I received this email from submitting a ticket will the support center...

Thank you for contacting the North American SQUARE ENIX Support Center. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us for assistance.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing while attempting to log in. This specific error is an error regarding character data. The error is most commonly caused by an improper disconnection from the servers during gameplay. As the game servers still recognize the character as being logged in due to the improper disconnection, the character cannot be logged into again. Unfortunately, there is no manual way to communicate to the servers that the character is no longer logged in, nor is there a way to manually log the character out. The character will eventually be recognized as logged out, though this time can vary depending on multiple factors, such as the area the character was in when the disconnection happened. We recommend trying to log into that character at a later time, but if the problem persists, please submit a bug report within the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums at: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forum.php

I've got the exact same reply from submitting a ticket by email.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Yann361 View Post
    I've got the exact same reply from submitting a ticket by email.
    Please submit a bug report so this can get escalated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Misty Stormbringer
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariellendera View Post
    Please submit a bug report so this can get escalated.
    I believe we all have.
    (3)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast