Player
    Character
    Jaeger Strauss
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63

I just want to use a bow...

I love archers, but I hate bards in almost everything I have ever played except for maybe dragon age inquisition multiplayer.

I hope they add a new job crystal to archer that turns it into a ranger type class or something.

I know this won't ever happen probably, but I have this thought everytime I login the game. What do you think? Would you want that, or a whole new bow class added that shares nothing with the current class/job, or are you content with bars?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Can I ask what it is that you don't like bards in other games?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jaeger Strauss
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63
    The entire idea and aesthetic. Its stupid to me. I know tons of people love them but I just never got it. I would much rather be a character that uses magic, alchemy, or technology to buff than songs.

I think the reason I hate it so much more in here is because it robs me of my favorite fantasy archetype. I wish they would have split the job like with arcanist. A bard soul and ranger soul. This way the people who like the idea and those that don't each can still use a bow.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta-Flare View Post
    I wish they would have split the job like with arcanist. A bard soul and ranger soul.
    There is a very large can of worms regarding the Arcanist split into Summoner and Scholar though. The developers have stated they’ll never do that again with another job because of the issues ACN>SMN/SCH has had.
    (8)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Anienai Talenca
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    The entire idea and aesthetic. Its stupid to me. I know tons of people love them but I just never got it. I would much rather be a character that uses magic, alchemy, or technology to buff than songs.
    Maat fight nightmares?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so46BU_Hm-M
    (0)
    Children look up to Superman. It's not until we're older when we realize we're really looking up to Clark. - Youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Illmaeran View Post
    Roe, no question. Why be a kitten when you can be a goddess?

Player
    Character
    Jaeger Strauss
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by HyoMinPark View Post
    There is a very large can of worms regarding the Arcanist split into Summoner and Scholar though. The developers have stated they’ll never do that again with another job because of the issues ACN>SMN/SCH has had.
    I know, but I see it being much cleaner with this since they would still both be dps classes. That being said, your reason is why I know ot will never happen, and thusly confirms, in my mind at least, that I will never get a pure archer job.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Myrhn Shirayuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Maybe SE can make us a Sniper or Ranger job that specialize in Longbows or Crossbows
    (10)
    I love the official forums, they tell you to use the search for thread about what you wanted to talk but when you use it they judge for necro a thread.

Player
    Character
    Jaeger Strauss
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrhn View Post
    Maybe SE can make us a Sniper or Ranger job that specialize in Longbows or Crossbows
    My friend said the same thing. I'd be ok with either a rifleman style class, or crossbow class. The only reason I dont think longbow would work is because they are already in the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Myrhn Shirayuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    My friend said the same thing. I'd be ok with either a rifleman style class, or crossbow class. The only reason I dont think longbow would work is because they are already in the game.
    Well Gladiator used to use daggers and they took them out for rogue. They could do the same with archer/brd if they want.
    (2)
    I love the official forums, they tell you to use the search for thread about what you wanted to talk but when you use it they judge for necro a thread.

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    This post reminds me of that 1.0 Job Idea List that was going around of all the classes (this was before jobs) they had thought of potentially adding to the game. Bard (or something like it) was listed as a separate job to Archer (who was already in the game).
    Wish I could find that list to post it. =3=
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast