Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSparrow View Post
    Yes it does. I'm a sun.

I'm not being rude. I am saying it looks stupid the way it's done in the video because that's my opinion. Just becausee you disagree does not mean that my opinion is rude. What's with the whole condescending attitude anyway?
    And now I'm being condescending for calling you out on the crap you are saying now and have said in the past? Whatever floats your boat sunshine, I think I've derail the thread long enough.

It's your whole attitude. Honestly, it's not just this post and I've noticed it on other posts before. A bit sad really, oh well. Will block in a bit. You're super annoying.
    Well, we actually agree on something for once! Surprise, surprise...
    (3)
    Last edited by SokiYagami; 11-02-2017 at 11:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lilora Sparrow
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SokiYagami View Post
    And now I'm being condescending for calling you out on the crap you are saying now and have said in the past? Whatever floats your boat sunshine, I think I've derail the thread long enough.
    It's your whole attitude. Honestly, it's not just this post and I've noticed it on other posts before. A bit sad really, oh well. Will block in a bit. You're super annoying.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Why would you want this? It screams obvious clipping and looks hilariously stupid.
    Some stuff does get that clippy edge to it, just depends on what you use. The stages themselves seem to hold up without that annoying clipping animation.
    (2)

Character
    Beckard Arseneau
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Why would you want this? It screams obvious clipping and looks hilariously stupid.
    The same thing could be said of any of the housing glitches. Why would you want something randomly floating in the middle of the room? Why would you want to clip a bed under the stairs?

The examples shown in the video are just to show how this trick is done. It's up to individual players to use their decorating skills to make it look good.

Just a few quick ideas from looking at the video: You could use a stage to create a loft area, like people have been doing with the floating pillows.
    Or you could clip a chair into the wall and stack stuff in front of it to make a fancy throne. The ugly, clipped chair would be covered, but you would still be able to use it to /sit on the other items.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Clover Blake
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I tried to make a second floor for my lalafell's apartment ages ago, but it was impossible. Now I see that it can finally be done; my excitement is intensifying @@!!!!
    (Thank you JP player, and thank you everyone who contributed to this thread! This was really useful).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Anna Klein
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I imagine this would work great for a loft. Think of the possibilities!

Although, the item does get partially put into the wall, correct? And you can't move it out?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alexandre Hanrieaux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    You can rotate them though, so it's a bit of tetris to play.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chibi Nee
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Hi ^^

Does it work only on wall ? or work also on partition (white one for exemple)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiNee View Post
    Hi ^^

Does it work only on wall ? or work also on partition (white one for exemple)
    My attempts on partition have completely failed thus far. I keep hoping some finds a sweet spot, but it's looking like this is completely reliant on the default structure of the house.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alexandre Hanrieaux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Not my house but I don't see what looks stupid about this. It looks very lovely in my opinion. Maybe the mix of halloween+christmas is a bit odd, but the float bugged stages are perfect.
    (1)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast