Character
    Aurion Pax
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoi View Post
    Hi,

I've been working on a little app to manage squadrons, and the last results are encouraging, thus this is the good time to share it.

The link is : http://ffxivsquadron.com/

From here you can manage your squadron, and find the working or 'future' working combinations (after some trainings) for a given mission, based on what you have in your squadron.

Just fill the form one time (recruits in squadron and bonus from training). You can then simulate the trainings or the exp awarded after a mission, and it'll update your squadron and the bonuses automatically.

Fill the mission form with the stat of your mission, hit the 'Resolve' button, and see if you can do it.

Have fun o/
    Hello I was wondering if you'll have time to update the website for 4.1 squadrons?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Krin Starrion
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgedy View Post
    Hello I was wondering if you'll have time to update the website for 4.1 squadrons?
    Same. Needs stats past 50 and I can't apply mission XP to less than 4 people. Need it to allow with 3 people selected to account for Command Missions.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Nice job cuteness! I really appreciate your hardwork even tho can't really find it useful since I'm already all lv60 >.<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chaud Ananas
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Hello Stoi,

Just posting to say that I'm looking for an update of your app too! I've discovered it recently and found it very usefull

Thank you for your job anyways
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Hi, sorry for being quiet for so long, I've been busy and away from the game for a long time. I came back a month ago or so and I'll update the app soon to work with the changes the 4.1 brought.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    The update is now live.

-Increased the max level to 60 and added all the stats for these levels.
    -Optimized the calculation time, up to 50% faster in certain cases, and at least 30% faster most of the time. It makes a big difference for 6 trainings.
    -When a chemistry of a member is activated, its level in the results is now displayed in blue.
    -Following the update just above, I also added the chemistries that do not affect the stats so that you can see if they are activated.

I made a lot of changes and tests to optimize the calculation time, and while I don't think I did a mistake, I didn't test on a very large scale. Let me know if you find any issue with the numbers or if something else is missing.

Concerning the command missions. Do the xp chemistry apply? Do the 3 squadron members get the same amount of xp?

Edit: I added the possibility to add xp to 3 squadron members, the reward from a command mission. Until I know how it works, the xp chemistry do not apply to the command mission xp. There's now two forms, one for the command missions, and one for the trainee missions that'll only work for respectively 3 and 4 squadron members selected.
    (3)
    Last edited by Stoi; 12-05-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Over the last days, I optimized the calculation time by another 30% or so, depending on the cases, and fixes various issues that I left behind me with the recent updates. Everything should be good now.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    In order to always provide better results, I added a new function.

When you set or edit a chemistry, you can now, and must, set its priority, from 5 to 0. The higher the priority is, the most important is the chemistry for you.

For example, a chemistry giving +10% tactics could have 0. This is not a chemistry that is giving something interesting to you. On the other side, a chemistry giving you +30% chance to receive gatherer scrips is interesting, so you would set it to 4, or 5. The general idea would be that all the chemistries giving a bonus to the stats should have a priority set to 0, and all the others a priority between 1 and 5 included, based on what you want the most.

When the results are displayed, the script now takes into account the "power" of the chemistries for each combination. This "power" is the total of the priorities of all the activated chemistries in the combination, and it's used as the last parameter to sort the results. So, when you are still leveling your squadron, the results won't change much. But, when multiple results have the same level of members and the same number of training required, then the results with the highest "chemistry power" will now be displayed first.

For example, for a squadron with all members to level 60 and no training required, the combination with 1 chemistry activated and a priority set to 5 will be displayed before any combination with no chemistries activated or before any combination where the "chemistry power" is lower than 5. In other words, a combination with only 1 chemistry activated but with a priority set to 5 will be displayed before a combination with 2 chemistries activated with each a power of 2 (so 4 in total). When two combinations have the same "chemistry power", the combination with the highest number of chemistries activated will be displayed first.

The calculator should still work even if you don't edit your chemistries to set the priorities, but if it doesn't, you know what do to, and I recommend to do this anyway.
    (2)
    Last edited by Stoi; 12-24-2017 at 01:52 AM.

Player
    Character
    Feliria Stryke
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Since last update i can no longer apply exp(tried to apply 27000 exp from a mission to the MRD,CNJ,CNJ,ACN) to certain members and must edit it in manually: https://pastebin.com/FWyeFKqL

Tried all modern browsers(Edge, Chrome, Firefox).
    (0)
    Last edited by BrianJ; 12-24-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Should be good now. I changed the way the numbers were parsed to get a little more performance, but I changed too many things :P
    (0)

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast