Player
    Character
    Sorriow Arbalest
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rostum View Post
    They even said there was an error where the button/area for the code wasn't showing up
    Yea, same issue here. Code isn't showing, purchase has been on "COMPLETE", Paypal went through.

Since Friday Night, I have a ticket open, but I got no reply yet. God hope that can get sorted out tomorrow morning before they receive an angry call from me.

This whole site and promotion is a mess. But that isn't the first time Squeenix pulls a stunt like that. I should've known better. 'Fool me twice' in that case.

After that, I hope that I can refund my 3 quids as soon as possible. I don't want o have any more business with this site in the future.

(1)

Player
    Character
    Lena Vales
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    What a crap site if they disable the button that gives you the code :'D like more fail to this compaign and not giving their shop a good preputation at all
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lele Inoch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    I had no problems with the actual purchase. Did two purchases at different times.
    My beef was the lack of stock when event first started.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lilora Sparrow
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorriow View Post
    Yea, same issue here. Code isn't showing, purchase has been on "COMPLETE", Paypal went through.

Since Friday Night, I have a ticket open, but I got no reply yet. God hope that can get sorted out tomorrow morning before they receive an angry call from me.

This whole site and promotion is a mess. But that isn't the first time Squeenix pulls a stunt like that. I should've known better. 'Fool me twice' in that case.

After that, I hope that I can refund my 3 quids as soon as possible. I don't want o have any more business with this site in the future.

Open a new ticket, add "If this issue will not be handled shortly, I will be forced to escalate the issue." or something like that. You'll get a response within hours, trust me. These people are easily intimidated.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Luna Caelum
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Just my 3 cents regarding this campaign. This is hands down, the worst online shop I have ever seen. Most of the time, site works so incredibly slow, that it makes it painful to browse through. I have ordered a digital version of time card last night. I checked 3 times in order to make absolute sure everything's correct.

At first, my order wasn't even showing up. It took their site a couple of hours to actually confirm that order has been placed. I managed to receive DLC codes quick and they worked flawlessly. Hoever. Actual time card code I haven't received at all. Why ? Because shop.to claims that I have ordered a physical card. I triple checked my browse history from last night, and I only browsed through digital version. Not a single time I went to physical one.

As a result now Im forced to wait for around a week until its shipped physically. While I'm happy that I've got the mount I was looking for, shop.to is a huge MESS. I've yet to see any shop that'd work so badly vast majority of the time. In the meantime, on sites like G2A you can buy and get time card in less than 3 minutes. All that hassle free.

Please Square Enix... For future campaigns in europe, please choose your partners better.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sen Tokugawa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hello! Has anyone managed to log into today and claim their code? The site is currently less reliable than Valve time atm.

edit: finally got mine, as it took ages to load the site.
    (0)
    Last edited by Senhime; 10-20-2017 at 05:02 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mango Pudding
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post
    Hello all!
    Game Time Card Availability
    We are aware that game time card stock has been an issue for many players since the start of the campaign, and that many customers are currently awaiting their item on backorder.
    While we cannot give a specific date for the time being, we can say that all orders made so far will be fulfilled and that those who have ordered a game time card as part of the campaign will receive their codes to obtain the in-game items once their order is completed.
    I just placed an order for a digital game time card and I can't find the digital code anywhere. I just realized this event is ending tomorrow. Will I still be able to get the items? If not I want my money back! ShopTo is by far THE WORST website I've ever encountered. The troubles just to create an account on their website. The slow load times. Why does EU always get terrible activities for region exclusive items? Just like the original fat chocobo.
    (1)

8. 10-20-2017 12:42 PM

Quote Originally Posted by LynxV1 View Post
    I just placed an order for a digital game time card and I can't find the digital code anywhere. I just realized this event is ending tomorrow. Will I still be able to get the items?
    Hey there!

As long as you've made your order within the campaign period with a qualifying purchase, you'll still get the in-game items.

Basically, your desire to purchase and get in-game items will be honoured.

If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact ShopTo support: support@shopto.net

Best,
    Lakukisu
    (1)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Eleath'li Enrayi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post
    If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact ShopTo support: support@shopto.net
    Only they ignored all and any emails I tried sending them. And now I am left with nothing without even able to register an account on this godawful site!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lilly Calasur
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 62
    Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Steelbook Edition
    FINAL FANTASY XIV Bonus in game DLC
    Still no code and no reply to the email I sent either, such a shambles of an event and If I don't receive this item then I'll be requesting a full refund.
    (0)

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast