Player
    Character
    Gild Abanaki
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 66

Guess what

Its been 6 days since I was disconnected during an instanced dungeon, its been 6 days since I've been unable to log back in with that character, its been 6 days since I opened a customer support center ticket, its been 6 days and YOU Square Enix have yet to even aknowledge you've looked at a paying customers issue. Needless to say you've lost my business, congratulations on your incompetence, Destiny 2 looks more fun anyway. Deuces
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lilora Sparrow
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Or, you could just call them and get instant support.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmf91 View Post
    Its been 6 days since I was disconnected during an instanced dungeon, its been 6 days since I've been unable to log back in with that character, its been 6 days since I opened a customer support center ticket, its been 6 days and YOU Square Enix have yet to even aknowledge you've looked at a paying customers issue. Needless to say you've lost my business, congratulations on your incompetence, Destiny 2 looks more fun anyway. Deuces
    Oh you got stuck in the land of no return.....

Typically after a reset that issue resolves itself or you can contact support. I've known a few people get stuck that way. But its never for long. They aren't incompetent, they just have a lot of customers not just YOU. Please don't play Destiny.... >.> we don't need those kinds of complaints there either......
    (1)

"Within each of us, the potential for great power waits to be released."

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    /em plays worlds smallest violin. How odd normally they answer right away. ( within 48hrs ) as for Destiny great another cupcake heading there because he doesn't get his way.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gild Abanaki
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 66
    When/how often do resets happen? Because this happened 2 days before the maintenance and i figured that would force me out of the dungeon, but im still getting "connection with server was lost 10105" on loading screen
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rana Kim
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    okay

bye
    (2)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    You can always try a restoration point should help.

Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):

1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.

2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.

3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.

4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.

5) Click Next on the confirmation window.

6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.

If you have multiple points select a date prior were you know it was working. Some information may need to be reinstall when you start to play as an update, but any personal files created recently shouldn't be affected. IF this sthis still fails you may need to install FFXIV and reinstall it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gild Abanaki
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSparrow View Post
    Or, you could just call them and get instant support.
    Also I have called, they said "its a bug theres nothing we can do here, post to the forums so a GM/DEV can see" which i ALSO have already done, hence my frustration
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhia Nara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Don't try to sweet talk it for him, he's right SE's customer support is really bad. If you got a problem it takes them forever to even acknowledge your issue and even if they do all you get are generic emails telling you to post on the forums. The only way I was able to get a hold of a real person was by reporting harassment ingame. Too bad he couldn't help me either, though he was nice and friendly.
    In the end I had to find the solution to my problem on my own and then the support had the nerve to ask me to rate their performance.
    Quiting the game after a week is still a bit overreacting, you could take a break, play destiny 2 and after a while ckeck back if it's still not fixed.
    (0)

Greetings, Gild Abanaki. This is GM Elrisivana. I am sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties logging back into the game after disconnecting from a duty, especially considering how long you have been unable to access the game.

We would very much like to assist with this matter, and would like to ask that you please submit a Bug Report in the In Game Bugs subforum using the templates found in the stickied thread at the top of the section. Once we receive your report, we will gather the information together and escalate it to our Development Team so that they may investigate further.

Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. Have a nice day.
    (0)