Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tiny Trickster
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Fix Lavender Beds (and Goblet) houses facing the wrong direction?

With the addition of Shirogane, maybe it's time to make Lavender Beds houses not face sideways so that people can actually see my fancy Paissa roof... like please? My house is currently looking out of the map and you gotta really twist the camera to see it. It's kind of a bummer.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Which plot would that be? The only plot I can see in LB that could use an adjustment is 3 (33 sub). There's the plot by the water that faces out too, but you buy that one if you want the view
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tiny Trickster
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Yup I have plot 3 in ward 9... spent all day making a paissa exterior and then realised noone can see it. I wonder if the moving feature also transfers the exterior... But then again.. not that many options to pick a large house. I wish we had a choice in placing our house. I don't care about the view, I want people to see how fancy my house is. :/
    (0)
    Last edited by tinytrickster; 09-11-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Player
    Character
    Alexandre Hanrieaux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I feel like that large on the shore in Shirogane will be facing the wrong direction too.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Acilith View Post
    I feel like that large on the shore in Shirogane will be facing the wrong direction too.
    Yeah, the beach plot should have been facing the ocean or it should have been a side facing plot. That turned a really premium plot into what is likely my last choice for a large. The other not-plot-30 large would have been great if they hadn't set it up so someone's roof can block out the view. I also noted that about half the shirogane beach plots there have the house placed in the yard space so the largest part of the yard is away from the beach front (the perfect area for putting the beach chairs!). In addition only the medium and large plots line up door to gate entrance, not a single small has that direct line to the opening, which means more stepping stones that have to be used.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Tiny Trickster
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    So I'm guessing just sloppy work on planning.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saiah Brea
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Wouldnt it be great if you could place your house in the confines of your plot like you would any other piece of furniture?
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I wish we could decide where our house is on our plot and which direction it faces because I actually like some of the houses that have the gate on the side of the house versus right in front.
    (6)

Player

There was 1 last large plot on Goblin so I took it!!! It faces the wrong way and always wished I had other options - it's Goblet plot 30

(0)

Player
    Character
    Tiny Trickster
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Well I have some hope that the "stream through the woods" they're adding to Lavender Beds changes the layout a bit. There is a stream next to my house, maybe it will become accessible. This way you could at least see my mansion in its full glory. :/
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast