Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelyLowell View Post
    And I work in the office, so that meal is for dinner and weekend.
    I don't mean this to be rude, or against how you spend your money, but out of curiosity, do you buy your lunches when at work?
    If so, something that could help you save money(as it's something I do as well) is instead of making just enough food for you and your wife to eat for dinner, maybe make a bit more(enough for a lunch meal), and take it to work and eat that for lunch.

Since I don't really know your living conditions/facilities at work, I can't say how feasible it is, but it is a way to save even a small amount of money a day that you could use to put towards the subscription(and yes, I agree it is wrong that they didn't notify of the increase before it happened).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mahrze Crossner
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Texa View Post
    When do the official Brazilian and Russian sub forums, data centers, customer support centers, localizations, dubs, community events, and websites become available now that "everyone is on the same level"?
    There's like... plenty of other countries which would likely have to ask for the same thing. But yeah, Brazil and Russia > All because why not, huh?

The only real issue in this subject is the lack of info before the increase. Arguing and bringing cost of living helps no-one, because every country has its own economic hurdles, and using the "minimum wage" argument only makes it worse, because if anyone really is playing this game on minimum wage, anyone can easily say "Not playing an subscription-based MMO should be the least of your concerns".

Victimizing yourself about your economy really isn't helping your plea and it's obvious it lands on deaf ears, "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes". Additionally, it doesn't help when you're asking for exceptions based on circumstances that are not in SE's realm of control or asking for a gargantuan decision to add infrastructure to regions where the player base likely doesn't justify the investment because "we're all paying the same amount".

I'm not in the US. I'm one of the many people that just like you, doesn't have support or anything you ask for and I still play the game, pay the current price based on the forex rate and i don't know if Brazil or Russia had local promo events. But my country did
    And like your country, I don't have anything you asked for in Spanish, go fig huh? But I digress.

The only questions needing answers are: Is this permanent? If not, when will it be fixed? Anything outside of this, opinions included, is irrelevant.
    (5)
    Last edited by Mahrze; 07-21-2017 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added wall of text.

Player
    Character
    Eri Shvakh
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Indefiinable View Post
    Secondly yes I would be upset
    Sorry, but reading all the same "well guess you have to pay like us now, lol" is getting tiring after a while. This isn't about our "privileged" prices, we didn't ask or set up them this way, but about sudden unannounced price hike.

And this thread so far been the only confirmation that SE is looking into it, since both steam and SE support point fingers at each other.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Chekir A'vett
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by aekh View Post
    Guys, let's not forget this isn't a discussion about what is fair and what isn't.
    Yeah i think it's time to delete some messages again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahrze View Post
    snip
    SWTOR have regional prices and yet no localization and servers,WoW has both. So this is not about why X country should pay less,more like why X company do it and Y one don't.And again everyone is more angry at SE silence,than new cost of sub.

I've got some more emails from SE asking about some stuff, got the new reply after i send them everything.

Thank you for providing us with those pieces of information. We will escalated your case for further investigation and update you via email with regards to the progress of your case.
    Well at least they are working :C
    (2)
    Last edited by Chekir; 07-21-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sam West
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 36
    @erishvakh what i get with what people are telling to all Brazilians and russians is. Time to speak up with your wallet. We know SE is a Japanese company that just consider their region. The english customer service is really bad. They hang up on you or end the chat when they don't have an answer for you or just send you to the in game GM.

If SE refuse to apologize and change the price to its previous cost, then stop playing and look for another MMO or video game (that is if you can't afford the game anymore)
    (0)

Player

Oh my God ppl, come on!

We don't care about life style, currency and everything else that is being compared!

We used to pay X for the subscription and now we pay 1.5X or even 3X

All we want to know is why, and i think as customers we have the right to know

If you didn't get penalized by the increase, just ignore the post and keep playing as usual
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Angely Moonlight
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatre View Post
    I don't mean this to be rude, or against how you spend your money, but out of curiosity, do you buy your lunches when at work?
    If so, something that could help you save money(as it's something I do as well) is instead of making just enough food for you and your wife to eat for dinner, maybe make a bit more(enough for a lunch meal), and take it to work and eat that for lunch.

Since I don't really know your living conditions/facilities at work, I can't say how feasible it is, but it is a way to save even a small amount of money a day that you could use to put towards the subscription(and yes, I agree it is wrong that they didn't notify of the increase before it happened).
    Not rude at all ^^

My company offers what we call a "restaurant ticket". I really don't know how it works in US or how it called.

But it's a card where I only can spend in restaurants and for lunch only. If used well, I can pay my lunch the entire month work days with this card.
    (0)
    Last edited by AngelyLowell; 07-21-2017 at 01:18 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sam West
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 36
    Not rude at all ^^

My company offers what we call a "restaurant ticket". I really don't know how it works in US or how it called.

But it's a card where I only can spend in restaurants and for lunch only. If used well, I can pay my lunch the entire month work days with this card.
    Our work place dont pay for our meals
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Not rude at all ^^

Similar to a pre-paid VISA, if I'm understanding correctly, where it's pre-loaded and you use it until it's gone(with the ability to recharge it when it gets low/runs out)?
    In that case...guess my suggestion doesn't help. Hopefully SE comes back with an answer as to why the price suddenly jumped, and that it gets fixed if it was an error. If it wasn't an error...they need to do something because the players do deserve to know when that happens.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Angely Moonlight
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JumperX View Post
    Our work place dont pay for our meals
    It's depends of the work place.

I have luck to work in one who pays for it. Not everyone pays.
    (0)

Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast