Player
    Character
    Ael Phoenix
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Yoshida Birthday Project Update.
    Sadly not quite the update want to give yet, but because of emails and PM's asking about it, just want to keep people informed.
    The publisher I used in the past let me down this time so I won't use them going forward. Told them of our deadline before order and they said they could do that no problem. But after delays, then Easter and public holidays, I received the finished product late. Oh they got an earful from me for it don't worry.
    Update as of today is the parcel is now in customs at Kawasaki mail center: http://i.imgur.com/Zdx9dIM.jpg
    The time schedule helper on the Japanese mail site says up to three days, so fingers crossed it won't be held long.
    I have photos and the PDF ready to share as soon as Yoshida receives it.
    Thanks to all who took part, and because I've received emails asking; yes we will be doing something for his 45th.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Luna Luorc'a
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Hope Yoshida would say something special for us A thank you will all our names ? :P
    (0)

Greetings,

Good to see your project went well, I'm really impressed and I'm here today to show you something...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2729.JPG
Views:	3080
Size:	663.2 KB
ID:	4145
    He got the book today!

It was really professionally-made quality with full of messages, pictures, screenshots, illustrations, and more!

I'm pretty sure this will help him get relaxed and healed when he's exhausted by massive contents checkings for Stormblood

In a few days, we'll start round-a-globe tour to promote Stormblood and next Letter from the Producer Live coming very soon, please look forward to lots of new information!

Again, thank you very much for your great work.
    (87)
    Toshio "Foxclon" Murouchi - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Liza Sol
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxclon View Post
    Greetings,

Good to see your project went well, I'm really impressed and I'm here today to show you something...

Attachment 4145
    He got the book today!

It was really professionally-made quality with full of messages, pictures, screenshots, illustrations, and more! He have worked hard and made a lot of people happy. This alone makes me super happy for what type of person he is. Just because I don't agree with everything, doesn't mean he haven't done a bad job, far from it! Congratz again Yoshida and soon it's been 4 years since the game been re-released!

I'm pretty sure this will help him get relaxed and healed when he's exhausted by massive contents checkings for Stormblood

In a few days, we'll start round-a-globe tour to promote Stormblood and next Letter from the Producer Live coming very soon, please look forward to lots of new information!

Again, thank you very much for your great work.
    That's soo awesome! I don't agree with every decision he does, but I respect him in and out for what he have done for everyone. He have worked hard and made a lot of people happy. This alone makes me super happy for what type of person he is. Just because I don't agree with everything, doesn't mean he haven't done a bad job, far from it! Congratz again Yoshida and soon it's been 4 years since the game been re-released!
    (4)
    Last edited by akaneakki; 05-12-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Well done Kuutamo! Book looks great ! Of course, Happy Birthday again Yoshi-P, and thanks to Foxclon for sharing the nice image and words~

I love how thick it is, that's awesome - means lots of love packed in there, and I can only assume a lot of talented people at least given from the nice images on that one page. Also, noticed the cute numbering format at the bottom, nice :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ast Eryut
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    :O Yoshi got the book! Great work Kuutamo! Thank you Yoshi and everyone in the FFXIV team. FFXIV is the best FF since XII and I hope every FF is as good as this one in the future (XV is not FF, please make future ones more like XIV).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thyn'a Sindyrl
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Ahhhh This makes me so happy. Never found the time to email something in, but its made me smile seeing every comment about it and seeing that he got it has me weepy.

;; How wonderful.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ael Phoenix
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Thank you for the update Foxclon
    (5)

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast