Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Secret Stormblood Screens from the P!

Greetings everyone!

Looks like Yoshi-P was still in the office until just a few hours ago testing out Stormblood and he created a thread and posted some interesting screenshots!

Updated - Collecting all the posts into the original post as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Producer and Director Yoshida here.

It's currently midnight during Golden Week, and I took some screenshots while testing, so I'll just leave them here. Just note...this thread may get closed if I get scolded by Project Manager M!

[Click to enlarge!]

Here's a screenshot of Kugane during nighttime while doing various final checks on samurai.

And here's a screenshot of the new black mage action which I took using the new group pose feature.

Please forgive the low image quality due to the forum image size restrictions.

We're working hard till the very last minute, so hang in there!

Good night Zzz...
    Thank you for all the supporting comments everyone!

Here's three new pics for today. Tomorrow I'll be out of the office, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload more. I did some checks on red mage, dragoon, and bard (and a few others, but I'll leave them for another day).

[Click to enlarge!]

Red mage action in group pose. This place is...

The morning sunrise at the Ruby Sea was beautiful, so here's one with dragoon.

And heres a bard action screenshot during sunset in the Azim Steppe.

I haven't done any special touch-up on these screenshots, but think they turned out nicely!
    (Oh and the bard screenshot isn't in her underwear lol)
    Good night. Zzz...
    I was too tired yesterday and didn't post anything, so I'll share a few during lunch time. Hungry...
    This time, I bring you the tank edition.

[Click to enlarge!]

A shot of paladin's new action being used in Kugane!

A shot of warrior's new action being used in Yanxia!

Dark knights's new vertical spinning action being used somewhere!

Today I'll be jumping into the group to begin the final adjustments for the first Interdimensional Rift - Omega (Savage)!

I'll join the raid with the mindset of a fresh new player, ready for the many wipes to come!

Hello! I'm new, and haven't read up on this fight!
    Two more days until I depart for the media tour! Today, I bring to you the healer edition!

[Click to enlarge!]

White mage's new action. I'm sure you won't be able to tell what the spell actually does from this, but just know that it's beautiful. (laugh)

Astrologian's new action. There are a lot of cards!?

Scholar's new action. You tear the page to…

And, while this isn't a healer, I noticed some people saying that the dragoon's screenshot from the other day wasn't an action shot (it was supposed to be scenic shot originally…), so here's a bloody bonus shot for dragoon!

Alright, I'm off to dive into 3rd part of Savage!
    (54)

Player
    Character
    Vice Shark
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings everyone!

Looks like Yoshi-P was still in the office until just a few hours ago testing out Stormblood and he created a thread and posted some interesting screenshots!
    *Cues Hildibrand Next Episode Music*

Who is Project Manager M?

Will his/her full name ever be revealed?

What kind of scolding will Yoshida get if he gets found out?

Tune in next time in...FINAL FANTASY 14: DEVS STRIKE BACK
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    That spell and the one we saw in the benchmark, really looks BLM gained access to a whole new skill group - naughty BLM playing in the void pools again. Looks pretty cool though .

Also the Leyline, it uh.. it's different? Is it a consume leyline ability? I know they float above the ground and leave a shadow but unless the Lala is that short and the camera just right, pretty sure this is just a shadow leyline (or not related to that at all, but looks similar).
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rin Black
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Thanks for sharing! Kugane looks gorgeous by night. That BLM spell really intrigues me as well.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Creampuff Mckiller
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings everyone!

Is this the rumored permanochian we've been hearing about
    (0)

Character
    Kosmos Meishou
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Nice images thanks Yoshi-P and Zhexos.

v_SB_hype_level := v_SB_hype_level + 1;
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rin Black
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ChexMix View Post
    Is this the rumored permanochian we've been hearing about
    Looks like a different design to me from the existing Enochian... maybe that's something to do with the updated utility of Aetherial Manipulation? Maybe some kind of marker you can place down to have Aetherial Manipulation take you there? I'll be curious to see.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexander View Post
    Looks like a different design to me from the existing Enochian... maybe that's something to do with the updated utility of Aetherial Manipulation? Maybe some kind of marker you can place down to have Aetherial Manipulation take you there? I'll be curious to see.
    Enochian portal!? Drop a leyline, drop another, boss targets you - warp to your other leyline lol. Would be huge mobility boost, for those who plan ahead (unless someone is standing on your other leyline rofl). Like a Demonic Gateway, except for BLM only and it also makes your abilities better too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmos992k View Post
    v_SB_hype_level++;
    I got excited when I saw it lol. Fun to see it crop up sometimes. I like when people use operators in conversations too (like !=, ==, XOR and stuff).
    (4)
    Last edited by Shougun; 05-06-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rin Black
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Enochian portal!? Drop a leyline, drop another, boss targets you - warp to your other leyline lol. Would be huge mobility boost, for those who plan ahead (unless someone is standing on your other leyline rofl). Like a Demonic Gateway, except for BLM only and it also makes your abilities better too :P
    Totally meant to say Leylines there instead of Enochain, but yeah. I believe they mentioned once toying with the idea of improving Aetherial Manipulation by having it send you to your Leylines if you aren't targeting someone. I think I'd still just prefer Aetherial Manipulation to just shoot me forward the maximum current distance instead, but I'm not against being able to go right back to Leylines.
    (2)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    I want Samurai so bad ;w;
    (1)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast