Player
    Character
    Mspoyo Diehard
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 73
    Quote Originally Posted by KrytosFallaran View Post
    You'll have no issue. When the game releases your game client will just update and you are set to go.
    Thanks alot!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    So question, I have the preorder code from StormBlood, however seems mogstation is not taking the code yet for the early access flag? Is that for everyone or do I have a different issue here? Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krytos Fallaran
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
    So question, I have the preorder code from StormBlood, however seems mogstation is not taking the code yet for the early access flag? Is that for everyone or do I have a different issue here? Thanks.
    They are accepting them just read over the directions carefully
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phybe Lumi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    I got only the base FFXIV ARR, so when I get Stormblood, I will also get Heavensward which is nice.
    But when I order Stormblood CE will that also include the Heavensward CE bonuses?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Krytos Fallaran
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Phybe View Post
    I got only the base FFXIV ARR, so when I get Stormblood, I will also get Heavensward which is nice.
    But when I order Stormblood CE will that also include the Heavensward CE bonuses?
    No I believe it's only the standard edition you'll have to pay $10 extra to upgrade it to CE for heavensward
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mayor Mccheese
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Here's a tricky one: I have ARR on PS4, but only own Heavensward on PC. I pre-ordered Stormblood for the PS4 through Amazon, and am good to go, but will I be able to take advantage of early access if I cannot access HS content on my PS4?

I assume I can complete the quest that leads to Stormblood, log out in Ul'dah, and then continue to Stormblood early access from there. At least that's what I'm hoping since I haven't found any confirmation for this yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krytos Fallaran
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor7 View Post
    Here's a tricky one: I have ARR on PS4, but only own Heavensward on PC. I pre-ordered Stormblood for the PS4 through Amazon, and am good to go, but will I be able to take advantage of early access if I cannot access HS content on my PS4?

I assume I can complete the quest that leads to Stormblood, log out in Ul'dah, and then continue to Stormblood early access from there. At least that's what I'm hoping since I haven't found any confirmation for this yet.
    Sounds about right though I would try and get HW for the PS4 also so you're not hopping back and forth from PC to PS4 to enter HW areas.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pixie Hawk
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor7 View Post

HW comes with SB. It's not part of the pre-order, so you would have to wait for release day, but you do not have to pay for it separately.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Purrrl View Post
    It was asked and then hijacked by someone else....but will Steam users have an option to get physical copies so we have the chance to get the figurines and such?
    We previously answered that there were no plans for a physical Collector's Edition on Steam. We're pleased to announce that due to popular demand, we've created a limited number of physical Steam Stormblood Collector's Editions. Stay tuned for more info!
    (3)
    Chenin "Luxpheras" Matthews - Community Team

10. 05-12-2017 02:28 PM

Reason
    sorry promotion is over :(

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ysdelim View Post
    Hi, regarding the FFXIV and Amazon.com® DLC Campaign, if I help my friend to pre-order stormblood other than buying a copy for myself, will I be able to get two promotional codes, or only one?
    You won't get any codes anymore cause the promotion ended May 8th.
    (0)

Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast