Player
    Character
    Micaiah Harushii
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by KrytosFallaran View Post
    Codes and such wont be out for a while just like with heavensward they'll make a site for you to input codes and then start sending them out which probably wont be until a few weeks before they do early access.
    There was someone else who already got their code in this forum but of course couldn't put it in because they were unable to at the moment with it not ready for activation. But I don't know when/where I will get mine since I purchased the PS4 digital one. Last Time I bought the physical copy of the collector's edition so I got my codes with that but there was no indication of it with this one both on the description or check out. So I am currently clueless.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sanura Tsukishiro
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankumo View Post
    I play through Steam, but I bought HW through SE and it still works as it's connected to my SE account.

Will I be able to buy SB through the SE store and just connect it to my account or will I have to buy through Steam this time?
    Playing through Steam and buying through Steam are 2 different things. Did you buy ARR from Steam or simply add it to your Steam library?
    (1)
    A mentor stole my house, slapped me across the face, and raised my ping from 15 to 30. Literally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by AriKitae View Post
    I would advise against the “you pulled it you tank it” shtick. Try diplomacy first. “Please allow me to pull the mobs.” [...] While the deeps is wrong for pulling ahead, you certainly aren’t right by not doing your job.
    #GetSelliBack2016

Player
    Character
    Fiona Greentear
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Is there a date to when will the tentative minimum requirements be updated and when will the recommended requirements be released?
    (0)
    Last edited by Fevelle; 01-27-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nano Phe'tail
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fevelle View Post
    Is there a date to when will the tentativa minimum requirements be updated and when the recommended will be release?
    System Requirements can be found here by clicking on Windows or Mac at the bottom.
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/stormblood/product/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiona Greentear
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthen_Fushichou View Post
    System Requirements can be found here by clicking on Windows or Mac at the bottom.
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/stormblood/product/
    As I said these are tentative system requirements:

"The Minimum System Requirements (tentative) listed above are the anticipated minimum system requirements to run this software. However, please be aware that this information is still subject to change.
    We will announce the Recommended System Requirements on our official sites at a later time."
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nano Phe'tail
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fevelle View Post
    As I said these are tentative system requirements:

"The Minimum System Requirements (tentative) listed above are the anticipated minimum system requirements to run this software. However, please be aware that this information is still subject to change.
    We will announce the Recommended System Requirements on our official sites at a later time."
    Ah right my mistake. I would assume it'll be around the same time as the benchmark is announced.
    The reason for that lack of information on both this and the benchmark is probably because it contains spoilers towards information that will be announced at the next Fanfest so I would hope it's finalized around the time of the Benchmark.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rakharo Amicitia
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    So question. I see the big collectors edition and the standard edition of stormblood for ps4 on the square store but I don't see the 60 dollar collectors edition that gets you the mount and other things. Any reason why that is?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hakumen Terumi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm not sure if this has been asked before but, will the Eu digital collector's edition be available with other retailers like Amazon UK or Green Man Gaming ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Micaiah Harushii
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    So I read that the pre order bonus and CE in game items are applied straight to the account if you bought the CE on the playstation store so we won't need to put a pre order code onto the site. Can anyone confirm this claim? It will take a load off my mind if it is. If it helps I am buying this off of the NA Playstation store in Canada.
    (0)
    Last edited by TorchicEX; 01-27-2017 at 09:18 AM. Reason: forgot to mention the pre order code redemption on the site

Player
    Character
    Zan Kumo
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigabar View Post
    Playing through Steam and buying through Steam are 2 different things. Did you buy ARR from Steam or simply add it to your Steam library?
    Both. Which might make the difference. I bought ARR from the SE store, but bought it again through Steam to make it easier to use my Steam controller with the game. I launch the Steam game, but my account itself might be still associated with the ARR from the SE store thinking about it. Maybe that's why it works for me ><'
    (0)

Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast