Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Lolzy Fayth
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I'm hopeful they'll release the dates at least for EU as I need to book time off work ASAP before the rest of the month is booked up by other colleagues. Hopefully it won't be too much longer xx
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ibi Risasi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    The ticket sale info for the 2014 Fanfest was provided near the end of June, with tickets going on sale in early July.

Since it's being held around the same time again (10/14 and 10/15, compared to 10/18 and 10/19 in 2014), we can probably expect a similar schedule.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I remember ticket sales being much earlier than June, but.. details were hammered out before then. I've got a room booked, but transportation and whatnot is getting difficult as we draw closer.

Other conventions/festivals are much more ready much more early on. (Blizzcon has already sold out..)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Death Stix
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Hi, just wondering if for the 2014 Fan Fest, tickets are made available (first?) to only subscribers on US accounts, or across all accounts? I would very much like to attend the 2016 Fan Fest in Vegas this October even though I'm playing on an EU account (ever since 1.0!!).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ibi Risasi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstix View Post
    Hi, just wondering if for the 2014 Fan Fest, tickets are made available (first?) to only subscribers on US accounts, or across all accounts? I would very much like to attend the 2016 Fan Fest in Vegas this October even though I'm playing on an EU account (ever since 1.0!!).
    As far as I recall from last time, it's not necessary to have an account at all.

They need to be able to provide for things like parents who don't play accompanying their kids who do.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2