Player
    Character
    Misenklauph Drakkfhur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    @Dashuto: Tanks flip out if they go below 50%.(I dont think they realize I can bene anytime during holy.)
    Dumb tanks. More people need to be like me. Speed run if you cna, have faith in your party. If you can't run the dungeon as fast as lightning and wipe, slow down. If you can't pull one set of mobs without wiping, or if you aren't clearing a boss fight, mabe you need to discuss what went wrong, if nobody up and apologizes for messing up.

Sometimes, people are rude to me, fo whatever reason. That's not going to change my pacing. If I feel as though i've done something wrong, i apologize.
    (3)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2237443/]
    I wish more tanks were like you also.
    http://xivreborn.com/gen/Misenklauph_Drakkfhur_Ultros_Classes.jpg

Player
    Character
    Krosa Kaine
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashuto View Post
    Forgive me Krosa, I will strive to create quality topics like yours about the race change and relationships. Aren't you and a special someone in Tepe now by the way? I hear such interesting things about that FC. Very interesting things.
    You mean that it's an ERP FC that has a few of us that focus on endgame and tend to like the people in it rather than what they do in the FC mansion. Yeah, they're a colorful group definitely. Though rather off topic if I do say so myself.

Anyway, @ Cadmar; I am just curious as to know what you considered equipped. Do you mean gear ilvl in general, or party setup? I'm not trying to nitpick, but I've seen tanks who try to SR with the setup being MNK, NIN, WHM, PLD. Sure, everyone was geared to the 9s, but you can't really expect two more or less solely single target DPS classes to be able do big pulls effectively, and a WHM spamming holy isn't really going to help since the fights will take longer anyway due to the reasons stated before.

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just wondering what equipped for means, because I do find it silly when a tank does try to do huge pulls with two single target DPSers.
    (0)
    Last edited by KodiHivaer; 02-12-2015 at 05:30 AM. Reason: I swear to Hydaelyn these character limits.

Player
    Character
    Madame Butterfly
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishini_Dracoto View Post
    Dumb tanks. More people need to be like me. Speed run if you cna, have faith in your party. If you can't run the dungeon as fast as lightning and wipe, slow down. If you can't pull one set of mobs without wiping, or if you aren't clearing a boss fight, mabe you need to discuss what went wrong, if nobody up and apologizes for messing up.

Sometimes, people are rude to me, fo whatever reason. That's not going to change my pacing. If I feel as though i've done something wrong, i apologize.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shirana Everdark
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70

Thank you and anyone else I missed :3
    Also I have to go, please have fun everyone!
    (1)
    The unique perspective of Touhou in my own words and why it is different from the typical game or manga c:
    https://sites.google.com/site/mytouhouprojectperspective/

Player
    Character
    Bloody Knuckles
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I think the problem in this instance is communication. When the dungeon starts, everyone should communicate first. I don't mind speed runs, but do you know when i hate speed runs? when the dungeon starts and someone just takes off without saying anything and as soon as they pull a mob, a message pops up from someone else in the party saying they are new or they are lvling a new alt, so they want to fight as many mobs as they can. All it takes is communication. If the tank wants to do speed run, then say so before you pull a mob. If you want to fight all mobs or are learning the dungeon, say something so others can know.

I think SE should add something in for both types of players. Maybe like a weekly dungeon log similar to hunting log. Either have to kill certain mobs in dungeon for exp. boost or meet certain requirements in dungeons for exp bonus. For ex. complete dungeon in certain amount of time, receive bonus exp or tomes or allied seals. Or hunt certain mobs in dungeon for extra seals, etc. If SE adds these things to old dungeons, it will help make the experience less stressful for people on both sides. Im gonna pitch this to them.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fran Seara
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I wonder, if we started a totally different discussion insid this thread, if half the people would even read it, since you and I are quoting each other now.

and good to know, if I see you in AF, and you haven't said anything in party chat to me, you're geting a lecture missy! hahahaa.

:S

We also still need to run a dungeon or raid using the PSN party! that way if I go to fast you can literally SAY "Hi Misen to F yourself" hahaha
    Lol, I think most people here just guess that I'm trolling, they just don't know that I really mean Business. When I see healers pull extra mods that the tank can't handle or the tank mega pulling and he/she cant keep hate....out comes the Low level set.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Misenklauph Drakkfhur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Thank You! Updae my Sig <3 :P
    (0)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2237443/]
    http://xivreborn.com/gen/Misenklauph_Drakkfhur_Ultros_Classes.jpg

Player
    Character
    Animaz Ark
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I hate silent runs so much, as a tank if I don't get answers longer than 3 letters I will tank as I wish or ever been curious to try out ._. I hope people could try to have more chivalry, it will make the game more fun and nice to new content players, even for old players we all know we never get good results from somebody being a douche or even if we beat it it doesn't feel good or fun anymore when there's tension in a party it sucks.
    (2)
    Last edited by AnimazArk; 02-12-2015 at 06:00 AM.

9. 02-12-2015 05:55 AM
    Reason
    meh, images suck

Player
    Character
    Lady Aceous
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireAbigail View Post
    You want se to build their content using the lowest common denominator of the population? No thanks. Se should build it around to people who wants to do either speed run or normal.
    Lowest common denominator? I can't stand people like you.

As far as building a game around speed running just lol. Ya, let's build a game with mechanics and then create a way for people to completely invalidate all those mechanics because, "AINT NO ONE GOTS TIME FO DAT!"

People who find their time that important usually are not playing a ******* video game. Get over yourself.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Ai Hana
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireAbigail View Post
    ...You want se to build their content using the lowest common denominator of the population? No thanks.....
    What the heck is the "lowest common denominator"? Just trying to insult the rest of the playerbase.

If you think you are all that, there is always SCoB savage and FCoB for you. SE tries to provide a wide varierty of options. People should have to be forced into speed runs on DF. Create you own pre-formed party on the PF to do speed running and quit taking the rest of the player base for granted. They are not NPCs for you to abuse.
    (5)

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast