Player

Buffalo Milk! :D

This has probably always been here but man am i glad i found this cuz of the icon on the map after 1.18.

I was looking for Amal'jaas and no one had seen them outside of quests

Screenshot of Amal'jaa Alter
    (0)
    Pony|N00B Linkshell of Istory
    A starter LS where new people and returners can come in ask questions and receive help whenever they need it~ /tell Ele Lespeera or Toon Biscuit

Player
    Character
    Xenor Vernix
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    There's a load of Amal'jaas down by the Red Labyrinth, always been there. They aren't easy to kill even at 50 however.
    (0)
    FFXIV: ARR item database, ability lists, maps, guides, dungeon loot lists and more. - http://www.ffxivinfo.com

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Xenor View Post
    There's a load of Amal'jaas down by the Red Labyrinth, always been there. They aren't easy to kill even at 50 however.
    Yeah i knew about those thats why im thankful for these
    (0)
    A starter LS where new people and returners can come in ask questions and receive help whenever they need it~ /tell Ele Lespeera or Toon Biscuit

Player

Another thing that I cant stand are the apkallus -_-....i managed to find a low level Apkallu, but man the kings and the emperors /wrist. Bastards spam sleep and run off to regen HP. I had a brainstorm one more and was like *light bulb* "USE DOTS! " ..got it down lower but still no kill. I need a partner in crime to shake n bake those bad boys.
    (0)